• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltnut
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Feb 2019
    • Send PM

Seems to me that there are a lot of good ones this year.

Moehrig is probably gone before #47. But if he were there, I'd probably take him.
    Nasirildeen would consider in the 3rd because he's that combo safety that could play different positions/roles.
    Hufanga, Wiggins in the 5th would be good value.
    Sterns, Forrest, Deablo would be great value in the 6th.
    Demar Hamlin in the 7th.

Ar'Darius Washington is such a baller... but does his size translate to the NFL...?

Comment

• Boltnut
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Feb 2019
      • Send PM

I love Elijah Molden. He's one of my favorite players to watch. Does he translate to inside/outside CB...? If he does, I'd have no problem with him in the 2nd. If he's an NFL NCB only... I would take him in the 3rd as CH's eventual replacement. If we should sign a quality CB via FA (Sherman)... Molden would be my CB in the 3rd (if he were there.

Staley is the safety guru... TT the CB guru... I think we're in good hands here. I think the extra picks in the 3rd and 6th allow us to get 3 DB's in this draft.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
        Draftnik
        • Oct 2020
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post
        I love Elijah Molden. He's one of my favorite players to watch. Does he translate to inside/outside CB...? If he does, I'd have no problem with him in the 2nd. If he's an NFL NCB only... I would take him in the 3rd as CH's eventual replacement. If we should sign a quality CB via FA (Sherman)... Molden would be my CB in the 3rd (if he were there.

Staley is the safety guru... TT the CB guru... I think we're in good hands here. I think the extra picks in the 3rd and 6th allow us to get 3 DB's in this draft.
        I think Molden’s stock took a hit today. His 40 came in at 4.41, but then somehow the official time was 4.62/4.59. Seems kinda like a big gap but whatever. He also came in at 5’9, 192. I thought he’d try and beef up to 200 and UW had him listed at 5’10. Also, he didn’t run the shuttle because of a hammy. If it’s the same injury that kept him out of the Senior Bowl, then that’s not a good sign.

In my eyes he’s still worth a 2nd, but there’s a lot of gifted corners out there and maybe he’ll be available with our 3A. NB is practically a starting position in Staley’s D. More so at least than a lot of other teams.

No matter what, I think we should invest our 1st 2 picks on outside corner and OT. Molden in the 3rd sounds right.
        Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

Working...
        X