• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • beachcomber
    & ramblin' man
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by chargeroo View Post

I don't think this OL is bad at all. If they can sign Aboushi again, all they need is a right tackle. Even with second-teamers playing on the right side this OL has been pretty darn good. We will have money for signing free agents this off season so some of the positions we view as needing help will be taken care of before the draft.
    not sure I inferred that the Oline is bad, but I def would like to make sure its Rocket Man good, and.... not so sure that there is a FA that will work, not to mention we've got three of 'em on the Oline now.

far as right tackle goes, do like Daniel Faalele some in the draft, but looking @OG Zion Johnson, he seems like one of the safest/surest bets out there, and then we could move Feiler over to RT.... I like that line better than one w/Faalele in it, and that's not to say we couldn't draft him day two as well ??

my FA monies are looking WR, maybe RB on O, and DT, DB and maybe K otherwise.

for the draft, eye def don't like to draft by/for position, as do keep the such in mind, but am much more keen on which players eye see as making really good Chargers.
    RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• Formula 21
      The Future is Now
      • Jun 2013
      • Republic of San Diego
      • Send PM

Kayvon Thibodeaux leads 2022 NFL Draft Top 50 rankings with offensive tackles and pass rushers well represented

Dane Brugler Nov 10, 2021 139

Now with a half-season worth of game film, it is time to update my NFL Draft board of the top 50 prospects that was last published in the summer.
      It might not be surprising, but it is interesting that there are zero quarterbacks or wide receivers among the top 15 prospects. It is rare for there to be more quarterbacks drafted on Day 2 than Day 1 (it has only happened once over the last 13 years). However, it could happen this April because while it is easy to like some of the quarterbacks in the 2022 class, it is hard to love them.
      There are 35 prospects who stayed in the top 50 from the summer, which also means there are 15 new names. The highest-ranked player who didn’t appear on the preseason board? Georgia defensive lineman Travon Walker. The highest-ranked player from the summer who doesn’t appear on this update? Oklahoma quarterback Spencer Rattler.
      One player who has top 50 talent but did not make this list is Georgia’s Adam Anderson, who was accused of rape last week and suspended indefinitely. Anderson has denied the allegations “in the strongest possible terms” and could compete for a spot in the first round if he is cleared of any wrongdoing. But until we know more details, I chose to leave him off this update.
      Next week, I will post updated positional rankings and my first mock draft of the year will follow sometime after that.
      (Note: Asterisk represents draft-eligible underclassmen. Heights and weights are what NFL teams have on file for each player and may differ from school rosters)

1. *Kayvon Thibodeaux, edge, Oregon (6-4, 255)
      Is Thibodeaux on the same level of prospect as Myles Garrett, Chase Young and the Bosa brothers? Not quite, in my opinion. But the fact that it is even a debate is a compliment to the vast talents of the Oregon pass rusher. Thibodeaux has missed some time this season due to injury, but he has been near unblockable when on the field, displaying dominant traits vs. both the pass and the run.
      Rank in August: 2
      2. *Kyle Hamilton, DS, Notre Dame (6-3, 218)
      The last time a safety was drafted among the top three picks was 30 years ago when Bill Belichick’s Browns made Eric Turner the No. 2 overall selection in 1991. A rangy athlete, Hamilton has the diverse skill set to impact the game in a number of ways, showing the instincts and competitive mentality to create plays vs. both the pass and the run.
      Rank in August: 3
      3. *Derek Stingley Jr., CB, LSU (6-1, 195)
      It has been a tough season for Stingley, who gave up a touchdown in the season opener at UCLA and then played solid in the next two games before he was lost for the season due to injury. But the Baton Rouge native has more than enough snaps from his first two years at LSU for scouts to understand his skills. And as long as the medicals are clean, Stingley will be in the mix to be a top-five pick.
      Rank in August: 1
      4. *Evan Neal, OT, Alabama (6-7, 357)
      The first four players on my summer draft board are the same four players on this update. Neal has a unique blend of size and flexibility and he has transitioned really well to left tackle this season. He casts a wide net in the run game to scoop and drive and he doesn’t allow his arms to be chopped down in pass protection.
      Rank in August: 4
      5. *Ikem Ekwonu, OT, NC State (6-4, 322)
      No, this isn’t too high for a player with Ekwonu’s explosive power. We knew he was an outstanding run blocker, but I have been blown away by his improvements in pass protection this season (see the Mississippi State tape). With his nimble feet and balanced movements, Ekwonu has not only boosted his draft stock, but he has also proven that he can play tackle and won’t have to move inside. No offensive lineman in this draft class has more upside than “Ickey.”
      Rank in August: 32
      6. Aidan Hutchinson, edge, Michigan (6-6, 261)
      Hutchinson has been as-advertised and more. The top senior prospect in the class is a flexible athlete and attacks with power, using his physical hands to stack-and-shed blockers. Hutchinson also has the mentality that will separate him throughout the process (NFL scout: “He’s like the long-lost Watt brother with his will to win”).
      Rank in August: 13
      7. *Charles Cross, OT, Mississippi State (6-5, 305)
      Cross played like a future first-round pick as a freshman last year and he has been even better this season as a redshirt sophomore. His length and mirror quickness are the foundations of his game, but his improved hand exchange and counter-measures have been awesome to see.
      Rank in August: 22
      8. Trevor Penning, OT, Northern Iowa (6-7, 329)
      The fourth offensive tackle in the top 10, Penning was considered a potential first-rounder entering the season, but he has only picked up momentum with his play as a senior. Penning moves really well for his size with powerful hands, long arms and the pissed-off attitude to win one-on-one match-ups.
      Rank in August: 31
      9. *Travon Walker, DL, Georgia (6-5, 275)
      Who will be the highest-drafted player next April from Georgia’s daunting defense? Jordan Davis? Nakobe Dean? Adam Anderson? Don’t be surprised if Walker takes home that distinction even though he doesn’t receive the same attention. The former five-star has the size, length and power of a traditional defensive end, but he has the fluid movement skills of a linebacker and continues to get better and better.
      Rank in August: NR
      10. *Tyler Linderbaum, OC, Iowa (6-3, 292)
      This is pretty high for an undersized center who might not be an ideal fit for every offense. But Linderbaum is incredibly talented and should be an NFL starter from day one. He flies out of his stance with exceptional quickness to consistently leverage his blocks. Linderbaum is also innately competitive who will block past the whistle on every play.
      Rank in August: 20
      11. *George Karlaftis, edge, Purdue (6-4, 268)
      Karlaftis’ length (under 33-inch arms) is average and he leaves too much production on the field. But he rushes with quickness, power and polish, which allows him to win in different ways. Karlaftis has booming hands and knows what to do with them, stabbing, swiping and knocking away the reach of blockers.
      Rank in August: 11
      12. *Kenyon Green, OG, Texas A&M (6-4, 325)
      The only returning starter on the Aggies’ offensive line, Green has been asked to play multiple positions this season, which has shown off his versatility. Here are his logged snaps at four different positions: left guard (241), right tackle (142), right guard (106), left tackle (81). Despite his experience, I like Green much more inside at guard where he is a brawler, but a brawler with balance and body control.
      Rank in August: 7
      13. Jordan Davis, NT, Georgia (6-6, 360)
      Another Georgia defender who has taken a big jump up the draft board, Davis has been a dominant run defender and played with improved consistency. He is stout and powerful to discard blockers in the run game while showing impressive range for a man his size. He has averaged only 22.8 snaps per game as a senior (down from 32.9 last season), which has helped improve his snap-to-snap energy, but is something to be considered when determining his draft value.
      14. *Nakobe Dean, LB, Georgia (6-0, 225)
      Dean was on the radar before the season, but he has taken his game to another level as the heartbeat of the Bulldogs defense. An athletic pursuit player, he is quick to key, read and flow with the speed to knife through gaps as a blitzer or chase down plays on the perimeter. The coaches also speak highly of his football character and preparation skills.
      Rank in August: 49
      15. Roger McCreary, CB, Auburn (6-0, 187)
      One of the best coverage defenders in college football, McCreary is a twitchy athlete with the patience and speed to carry receivers vertically. I want to see better diagnose and finishing skills as a run defender, but he has all the tools to be a scheme-diverse starter in the NFL.
      Rank in August: 50
      16. *Matt Corral, QB, Ole Miss (6-2, 198)
      Corral is the only quarterback among my top 25 prospects. He doesn’t have an ideal body type and you want to see him eliminate the forced throws on tape. But Corral plays with exceptional quickness from his feet to his eyes and his delivery, processing in a hurry and firing strikes to every level of the field.
      Rank in August: 18
      17. *Garrett Wilson, WR, Ohio State (6-0, 186)
      I don’t know if any of the receivers in this draft class will turn out to be No. 1 options in the NFL, but I’m confident they will be productive pros, starting with Wilson. With his body control, ball skills and ability to establish route leverage, he reminds me of a smaller, quicker version of Dez Bryant.
      Rank in August: 14
      18. *Jameson Williams, WR, Alabama (6-2, 182)
      An Ohio State transfer, Williams has been one of the best playmakers in the country this season, leading the SEC in yards per reception (19.33) and receiving yards (870). His slender body type isn’t ideal, but his 4.33 40-yard dash shows on the field with his vertical skills and the acceleration out of his breaks. Williams has been climbing draft boards and he might not be done.
      19. *Treylon Burks, WR, Arkansas (6-3, 232)
      One of the more unique players in this class, Burks looks like a linebacker, but shows the acceleration and catch-point skills of a receiver. Operating mostly out of the slot, he runs a limited route tree and must develop his pacing and stem skills, but he makes catches through contact and ranks No. 2 in college football in yards after the catch average (8.9).
      Rank in August: 15
      20. *Nicholas Petit-Frere, OT, Ohio State (6-5, 304)
      Moving from right tackle to left tackle this season, Petit-Frere has made a smooth transition to the blind side, earning high grades as both a run blocker and pass protector. His Achilles heel on tape has been reacting to inside moves, but Petit-Frere is a spry mover and does his best work on combinations as a zone blocker.
      Rank in August: 27
      21. *DeMarvin Leal, DL, Texas A&M (6-4, 290)
      The Aggies leader in tackles for loss (8.5), Leal hasn’t been as dominant as his traits and stats suggest, but NFL teams will be more than willing to bet on his high-upside talent. He flashes Jonathan Allen ability with his physical hands to play the run and the body control to force himself into the backfield.
      Rank in August: 5
      22. Chris Olave, WR, Ohio State (6-1, 182)
      One of only five FBS players with double-digit touchdown catches this season, Olave is averaging a score every 4.2 catches. It doesn’t take much for defenders to get him on the ground (only one forced missed tackle this season), but they have to match his route prowess first, which is easier said than done. Olave has fantastic feet, route pacing and tracking skills.
      Rank in August: 12
      23. *Kaiir Elam, CB, Florida (6-2, 200)
      It has been a quiet season for Elam, who has been targeted only 13 times in the six games he has played (missed three games due to injury). Nonetheless, his impressive traits are a ticket for the first round. One area where scouts want to see better play is in run support, where he throws his body around but doesn’t consistently wrap or finish guys to the ground.
      Rank in August: 26
      24. *Drake London, WR, USC (6-5, 212)
      London was the USC offense in the eight games he played this season, averaging 15 targets, 11 catches, and 135.5 receiving yards per game. However, he suffered a fractured right ankle on Halloween weekend, which will put him on the shelf until the spring. London’s basketball background is clear on tape with his catch-point instincts and body fluidity for a big man.
      Rank in August: 29
      25. Jahan Dotson, WR, Penn State (5-11, 175)
      One of the most explosive players in the country, Dotson is coming off a record-breaking performance with 11 catches for 242 yards and three touchdowns against Maryland on Saturday. He doesn’t have great size and can be knocked off his path by physical defensive backs, but Dotson might have the largest catch radius of any 5-foot-11 pass catcher I’ve ever scouted. Although I had zero receivers in my top 15, Dotson is the sixth receiver in my top 25.
      Rank in August: 47
      26. *David Ojabo, edge, Michigan (6-5, 250)
      One of the freakiest players in college football, Ojabo has rare bend, fluidity and closing speed for a 250-pound athlete. Born in Nigeria and raised in Scotland, Ojabo didn’t play football until his junior year of high school and he is still raw in several areas – mirroring his former high school teammate Jayon Oweh in a lot of ways (except Ojabo has piled up the production with 8 sacks and four forced fumbles this season). If he returns to Ann Arbor for the 2022 season, he will certainly make Bruce Feldman’s Freak List next summer (ran a 10.93 100-meters at 225-ish pounds in high school).
      27. Kenny Pickett, QB, Pittsburgh (6-3, 219)
      Of the 15 new names on this top 50 update, Pickett has been the biggest riser so far. Considered an early Day 3 draft pick two months ago, the fifth-year senior is processing quicker and making smarter decisions. While not quite on Joe Burrow’s level as a prospect, the parallels are undeniable with similar mobility and accuracy from various platforms.
      28. *Drake Jackson, edge, USC (6-4, 255)
      I was very high on Jackson coming into the season, and despite average production (23 pressures, 6.0 sacks), I am still bullish on his pass rush traits. He has outstanding play range due to his speed and hustle, but he can be more reliable as a run defender.
      Rank in August: 9
      29. Zion Johnson, OG, Boston College (6-3, 315)
      Johnson would have been a Day 2 draft pick in last year’s draft, but he took advantage of the extra year of eligibility due to the pandemic and now has a chance to be a first-round pick. He has been outstanding as a run blocker this season and has yet to give up a sack in pass protection.
      30. *Daxton Hill, DS, Michigan (6-0, 192)
      Hill has steadily impressed throughout this season and might be the highest-drafted safety not named Kyle Hamilton. He has the athleticism to play single-high, split-safety or cover the slot receiver in nickel. He seems to have at least one missed tackle in every game, but his aggressive chase speed shows up in run support.
      Rank in August: 40
      31. *Trent McDuffie, CB, Washington (5-11, 195)
      Not much has gone right this season for the Huskies with the exception of McDuffie, who has been a model of consistency in coverage. Despite lackluster ball production (three pass break-ups, no interceptions), he has allowed only 10 catches this season (none over 20 yards and zero touchdowns).
      Rank in August: 19
      32. *Andrew Booth Jr., CB, Clemson (6-0, 193)
      Booth has quick read/react skills with the hip movement and trigger to drive on plays. While I think his traits are worthy of the first round, he must become more of a finisher. I wish he made more plays on the football (only one pass break-up this season on 36 targets) and the missed tackles pile up on his film.
      Rank in August: 16
      33. Malik Willis, QB, Liberty (6-0, 220)
      If these rankings were based on the most fun players to study, Willis might be the clear-cut No. 1 guy. Dynamic athleticism and above-average arm strength are the foundation of his game, but the simplistic nature of the Liberty offense makes it tough to discern Willis’ ability to make whole-field reads and break down coverages post-snap. Nonetheless, all 32 NFL teams would love the opportunity to develop his electric talent.
      Rank in August: 44
      34. Bernhard Raimann, OT, Central Michigan (6-6, 303)
      One of my favorite stories in this draft class, Raimann not only made the transition from tight end to offensive tackle, but he did so in the midst of a pandemic and has played at a high level. The former Austrian wide receiver needs to get stronger through his legs and his technique is a work-in-progress. But he has terrific reactionary skills due to his athleticism and balance and projects as a future NFL starting tackle.
      35. *Ahmad Gardner, CB, Cincinnati (6-2, 190)
      Gardner has yet to allow a touchdown in coverage over his three seasons in Cincinnati. He has almost as many penalties (two) as he does passes defended (three) this season, but the targets have been minimal as offenses have stayed away from his side of the field.
      Rank in August: 35
      36. *Lewis Cine, DS, Georgia (6-1, 200)
      I was really impressed with Cine’s 2020 film, but have been even more impressed with his play this season. He has terrific field range and drives downhill like he is shot out of a cannon to create physical collisions. Cine is a starting free safety in the NFL.
      Rank in August: 46
      37. Devin Lloyd, LB, Utah (6-3, 232)
      Lloyd has multiple game tapes this season where you end up asking yourself “how many players with the No. 0 jersey are there on this Utah defense?” He is a physical run filler and striker and has also made plays in coverage, notching his third interception of the season on Saturday vs. Stanford.
      38. Darian Kinnard, OG, Kentucky (6-5, 342)
      Kinnard is a college right tackle who some scouts see as a guard and others think can stay outside in the NFL. Although it often looks sloppy (two false start penalties on Saturday night vs. Tennessee), Kinnard has a wide, flexible body type with the powerful hands to overwhelm defenders.
      Rank in August: 34
      39. Jaquan Brisker, DS, Penn State (6-1, 203)
      The top senior safety in the draft, Brisker has been one of the best coverage defenders in college football this season. There are times where he can be distracted by the eye candy in the backfield, but he does a great job diagnosing route concepts and is at his best as a “robber” hunting crossers.
      40. Daniel Faalele, OT, Minnesota (6-8, 379)
      Faalele is one of the players I struggle with the most in this class. He moves surprisingly well in pass protection for a player with his gargantuan size and he has the raw power to maul anything in his path. However, several areas of his game require maturing including his sustain skills, pass-set depth and adjustments vs. different pressures.
      Rank in August: 36
      41. Desmond Ridder, QB, Cincinnati (6-4, 206)
      Ridder is an easy quarterback prospect to like, but a tough quarterback prospect to love. He is a mobile athlete with a strong arm and the confidence required to play the position at the highest level. While his accuracy isn’t a glaring weakness, I wouldn’t call it a strength either as too many of his throws tend to be scattershot.
      42. *Isaiah Foskey, edge, Notre Dame (6-5, 257)
      Despite zero starts to his name, Foskey and his No. 7 jersey kept flashing on last year’s film and I had to find a spot for him on my preseason top 50. Now entrenched as a starting hybrid linebacker, Foskey has lived up to the hype with 9 sacks over nine games. He softens the edge with his forward bend and active hands and uses his range to chase down the ball carrier.
      Rank in August: 39
      43. *Cameron Thomas, DL, San Diego State (6-5, 270)
      After I finished the Utah tape back in September, I knew a spot in my updated top 50 would be reserved for Thomas. Through nine games, he ranks No. 2 in the country in pressures (50), according to Pro Football Focus, using his lateral quickness to cross the face of blockers and win gaps.
      44. Logan Hall, DL, Houston (6-6, 270)
      Last year, Houston’s Payton Turner snuck his way into the first round to the New Orleans Saints. This year, Houston has another defensive lineman ready to make the same jump. Whether he is lined up on the edge or on the interior, Hall looks the part and plays with the physical and mental quickness to make plays up and down the line of scrimmage.
      45. Kenneth Walker III, RB, Michigan State (5-10, 212)
      The only running back to make the list (Texas A&M’s Isaiah Spiller just missed), Walker has been a breakout star for the Spartans. I want to see more from him as a pass-catcher and blocker, but he is a hard-nosed, physical runner with the instinctive run skills to make defenders miss. According to PFF, Walker currently leads the nation in forced missed tackles (77) and yards after contact (976).
      46. Jermaine Johnson, edge, Florida State (6-5, 255)
      Johnson put impressive flashes on film during his time at Georgia, which is why he was considered one of the top senior defensive ends in the country prior to the season. Now at Florida State, he has been an alpha for that defensive line, using his length and attacking mindset to shut down the run and create pocket disruption.
      47. *Jalen Catalon, DS, Arkansas (5-10, 200)
      After an impressive debut in 2020 as a redshirt freshman, Catalon entered this season with the first round on his mind, but that plan has hit a few snags. He has the speed to play both sidelines with the aggressive diagnose skills to be disruptive vs. the run and in coverage. However, his streaky tackling was a major issue over the first six games this season before a season-ending shoulder injury.
      Rank in August: 17
      48. *Sam Howell, QB, North Carolina (6-1, 225)
      This season hasn’t gone according to script for Howell and North Carolina, but the quarterback has battled through adversity and showed why he has an NFL future. He has utilized his mobility more this season with six 100-yard rushing efforts through nine games (excluding lost sack yardage). As a passer, Howell is still battling a few bad habits, but his steady heartbeat and arm talent are NFL quality.
      Rank in August: 6
      49. *Jalen Wydermyer, TE, Texas A&M (6-5, 255)
      The only tight end to make the cut, Wydermyer can be a frustrating prospect (four drops vs. Auburn on Saturday), but his loose body type and mid-air adjustment skills make him a threat at every level of the field. Although he tends to catch block, he has a long, projectable frame with enough fight to occupy defenders on the edge.
      Rank in August: 43
      50. Kingsley Enagbare, edge, South Carolina (6-4, 260)
      Enagbare is the type of pass rusher who won’t impress in the 40-yard dash, but his short-area quickness and length (almost 35-inch arms) are why he has such a high win percentage as a pass rusher. His pass-rush set-up is improving and scouts appreciate his ability to convert speed to power and stay balanced through contact.

Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
      The Wasted Decade is done.
      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

My favorite right now for the bolts:

26. *David Ojabo, edge, Michigan (6-5, 250)
        One of the freakiest players in college football, Ojabo has rare bend, fluidity and closing speed for a 250-pound athlete. Born in Nigeria and raised in Scotland, Ojabo didn’t play football until his junior year of high school and he is still raw in several areas – mirroring his former high school teammate Jayon Oweh in a lot of ways (except Ojabo has piled up the production with 8 sacks and four forced fumbles this season). If he returns to Ann Arbor for the 2022 season, he will certainly make Bruce Feldman’s Freak List next summer (ran a 10.93 100-meters at 225-ish pounds in high school).

I'm a height/speed fan in players.

In the 2nd, back him up with:

40. Daniel Faalele, OT, Minnesota (6-8, 379)
        Faalele is one of the players I struggle with the most in this class. He moves surprisingly well in pass protection for a player with his gargantuan size and he has the raw power to maul anything in his path. However, several areas of his game require maturing including his sustain skills, pass-set depth and adjustments vs. different pressures.
        Rank in August: 36

That's a big, big man for RT.

Another option at 2 for me:

43. *Cameron Thomas, DL, San Diego State (6-5, 270)
        After I finished the Utah tape back in September, I knew a spot in my updated top 50 would be reserved for Thomas. Through nine games, he ranks No. 2 in the country in pressures (50), according to Pro Football Focus, using his lateral quickness to cross the face of blockers and win gaps.

Smaller than I'd prefer, but quickness also wins in the NFL. Put him at 4i. Let him rush the passer.
        Last edited by Formula 21; 11-11-2021, 01:43 PM.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

• beachcomber
          & ramblin' man
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

there are spots in Brugler's top 50 that sound a bit like mash units, and....

guess my guy has officially moved to within range @29.... just hope he doesn't move up and out of our range.

pretty high for Faalele, altho have seen him slotted into the first, and don't think I've seen Foskey in a top 50 yet ??

seein' alotta names mentioned here that are in the teens and top ten, and when me thinx we should be more focused on the twentysomething guys, if not 30.
          RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• Boltnut
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Feb 2019
            • Send PM

Am I the only one that thinks that Drake Jackson is not a 1st rounder? I see guys projected in the 3rd round that I like more.
            What am I missing...? Any USC fans out there. Which games should I watch to change my mind?

Comment

• like54ninjas
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2017
              • Great White North
              • Draftnik
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post
              Am I the only one that thinks that Drake Jackson is not a 1st rounder? I see guys projected in the 3rd round that I like more.
              What am I missing...? Any USC fans out there. Which games should I watch to change my mind?
              Physical traits vs minimal production prospect.
              My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
              K9
              Nasir
              Tillery
              Parham
              Reed

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                Draftnik
                • Oct 2020
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post
                He might be a first rounder for some teams, but not ours. His biggest weakness is run defense.
                Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

Players ranked 4 thru 13 are lineman. I don’t recall an 11 man grouping at the top of the draft like that before.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                    Draftnik
                    • Oct 2020
                    • Send PM

I’m in love with SI’s latest 3 round mock.

R1. Jordan Davis
                    R2. Zion Tupuola-Fetui
                    R3. Max Mitchell

https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/mocks/n...rs-on-the-rise
                    Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• Boltnut
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Feb 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post

R1. Jordan Davis
                      R2. Zion Tupuola-Fetui
                      R3. Max Mitchell

No CB...?

Comment

• Formula 21
                        The Future is Now
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Republic of San Diego
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post

R1. Jordan Davis
                        R2. Zion Tupuola-Fetui
                        R3. Max Mitchell

3 all beef patties looks good to me.
                        Build Back Better.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                          Dont let the PBs fool ya
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Henderson, NV
                          • Send PM

Cant fix everything from the draft. CB, OT, etc ....something will need to be signed in FA'cy. RB isnt a strong class this draft IMV this time around but still a few id like.

Collins hasn't been one of my favorites but he moves sticks. Not a HR hitter type.

Here is a little FA RB list for next season. DJ is about done already imo but i wouldnt mind Edmonds or Conner for a RB that wouldnt cost a lot. Conner is playing for 1.75 mil this season. Then theres Marlon Mack and Ronald Jones as well who wont be real expensive.
                          Not usually wanting to sign a RB in FA'cy but there are a handfull of young decent players available if they dont resign with their teams. Jones would maybe want out if Fournette stays with TB.

1. Leonard Fournette, Tampa Bay Buccaneers
                          2. Melvin Gordon, Denver Broncos
                          3. Chase Edmonds, Arizona Cardinals
                          4. Cordarrelle Patterson, Atlanta Falcons
                          5. James Conner, Arizona Cardinals
                          6. Alex Collins, Seattle Seahawks
                          7. J.D. McKissic, Washington Football Team
                          8. Mark Ingram, Houston Texans
                          9. David Johnson, Houston Texans
                          10.Ronald Jones, Tampa Bay Bucs
                          11. Darrel Williams, Kansas City Chiefs
                          12. Marlon Mack, Indianapolis Colts