• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bolt Dude
    Draftnik
    • Oct 2020
    • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

I am still weighing upside, impact of being opposite Aidan, and, separately, screaming need to rebuild our OL right side.

An overhaul of LAC EDGE/DL is in order.

Did you see how your guy Jeffery Simmons + Autry are destroying dreams in TEN ?
    I think this poses a real question.

Teams scheme to block Hutchinson, leaving Ojabo as a secondary concern. And while that reflects what Ojabo’s role would be opposite Bosa, I’d love to see him pull a Hutchinson and stay another year to develop as ‘the man’ on the Michigan defense.

But you can’t deny his traits, which might even outshine Hutch at the combine.

What I really want is an edge player who can make an immediate impact fresh outta the box.
    Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
      Draftnik
      • Oct 2020
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

Freaks go in the first.
      Teams should have listened to you when they passed on DK Metcalf

Comment

• Boltinloudguy
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Nov 2021
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
        I’m starting to get major draft crushes on a bunch of second and third round guys.

Phidarian Mathis, DT/NT
        Jermaine Johnson II, EDGE
        Devonte Wyatt, DT
        Kyler Gordon, CB/Nickel
        Max Mitchell, RT
        David Ojabo, EDGE
        Arnold Ebiketie, EDGE
        Camron Thomas, DL/EDGE

I can envision all these guys making substantial immediate impacts. It won’t happen, but it might be a good year to trade down and stock up on some of this tier-2 talent.
        Max Mitchell is definitely a RT they need to target. What is your assessment on RT Abraham Lucas? I’m a fan of his athleticism, power and the fact he has always been a RT like Max Mitchell.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
          Draftnik
          • Oct 2020
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltinloudguy View Post

Max Mitchell is definitely a RT they need to target. What is your assessment on RT Abraham Lucas? I’m a fan of his athleticism, power and the fact he has always been a RT like Max Mitchell.
          I’ve liked Lucas for a while and I think he performed admirably against Thibodeaux. Thibs put him on skates a couple times and burned him once on a quick outside get-off. But towards the end of the game Thibodeaux was either rushing from the other side, lining up over the RG, or running stunts, trying to penetrate inside.

I do have some questions about Lucas’ anchor and ability to sustain blocks and I’d like to see him play with more aggression a la Trevor Pennington. He’s pretty technically sound, but not sure how much upside remains for the next level. I’d happily take Lucas in the third. But if I had a choice between him and Mitchell, I’d take Mitchell.

Comment

• like54ninjas
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2017
            • Great White North
            • Draftnik
            • Send PM

A. Lucas is a more technically refined and physical J. Barksdale.
            My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
            K9
            Nasir
            Tillery
            Parham
            Reed

Comment

• Boltinloudguy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2021
              • Send PM

Thanks for the info fellas^^^!!!

Anybody have some good info on WR Wan’dale Robinson? Looks like a decent size slot receiver at 5’11 185lbs and 4.3 speed. Looks to be a 3rd or 4th rounder from what I’ve gathered.

Comment

• beachcomber
                & ramblin' man
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

Anybody have some good info on WR Wan’dale Robinson? Looks like a decent size slot receiver at 5’11 185lbs and 4.3 speed. Looks to be a 3rd or 4th rounder from what I’ve gathered.
                Eddie Royal 2.0 ?? (Rondale Moore/Kadarius Toney)

https://www.aseaofblue.com/2021/3/28/22350794/wandale-robinson-has-been-impressive-in-spring-practice

4-star Kentucky WR/RB Wandale Robinson Considering Purdue (boilingwithbias.com)

Fantasy Football: Mailbag Questions - Can Wan’Dale Robinson of Kentucky get day two draft capital? - Visit NFL Draft on Sports Illustrated, the latest news coverage, with rankings for NFL Draft prospects, College Football, Dynasty and Devy Fantasy Football.

The Homecoming King: How Wan’Dale Robinson's return to the Kentucky Wildcats is paving his way to the NFL | College Football | PFF

2022 NFL Mock Draft: Keith Sanchez of The Draft Network | NFL Mock Draft Database (d9ioojyvhqpok.cloudfront.net)

Screenshot 2021-11-16 215736.jpg

RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                  Draftnik
                  • Oct 2020
                  • Send PM

I’ve only seen his highlights. The kid definitely moves well, but with those little joystick players, it seems like there’s a fine line between the Kadarius Toneys and the Tutu Atwells of the world. This kid looks slight. He’s listed at 185, but I’d be shocked if he was 170.

4.3 speed doesn’t get too far with broken bones.

But then again, I’d kill for the next Dante Hall. In 2004 (against the Chargers), Dante Hall touched the ball 8 times for 242 yards, including a 96 yard kick off return TD.

I’ll need to see more.

Comment

• beachcomber
                    & ramblin' man
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

my slotting/board atm....

1) Zion Johnson, Garrett Wilson, Tyler Linderbaum, George Pickens
                    2) Jermaine Johnson II
                    3) Josh Jobe
                    4) Cade Otton, Matt Araiza, Daniel Faalele, Zion Tupuola Fetui
                    5) Robert Cooper, D’Vonte Price
                    6) Palaie Gaotete IV, DeAngelo Malone, Dion Novil, Demetrius Taylor, Rachaad White, Justin Shorter
                    7) Michael Turk, Noah Elliss, Cole Fotherington
                    RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• Boltjolt
                      Dont let the PBs fool ya
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Henderson, NV
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
                      I’m starting to get major draft crushes on a bunch of second and third round guys.

Phidarian Mathis, DT/NT
                      Jermaine Johnson II, EDGE
                      Devonte Wyatt, DT
                      Kyler Gordon, CB/Nickel
                      Max Mitchell, RT
                      David Ojabo, EDGE
                      Arnold Ebiketie, EDGE
                      Camron Thomas, DL/EDGE

I can envision all these guys making substantial immediate impacts. It won’t happen, but it might be a good year to trade down and stock up on some of this tier-2 talent.
                      Day three guy imo and im talking 4th on down. I watched last nights game against UNLV and he did next to nothing. He did get 1 sack but he was unblocked on a missed assignment and other than that, no pressure or a QB hit. Did see him make a tackle for a loss once on a rush play.

I came in during the late first quarter though. IDK, he didnt impress me any and dont envision him beating NFL caliber OTs while struggling against UNLV OTs. Immediate NFL Impact? Big doubts. Need to see more of him though, but he didnt look good last night. against a bad team.

Another name to add to the Edge list is Will McDonald of Iowa st.
                      Last edited by Boltjolt; 11-20-2021, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• ghost
                        The Rise of Kellen Moore
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

image_2021-11-20_141007.png
                        image_2021-11-20_142023.png

4 catches for 121 yards w/ 2 TDs. It's halftime.

Comment

• ghost
                          The Rise of Kellen Moore
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Trickeration!

Comment

Working...
                          X