X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

I still see a lumbering vertical mover in the run game. He should get way more push and dominate 1v1s.
    His pass sets are superb however. He uses his length, punch timing/location, and moves more freely going in reverse. His size, strength, length make him near impossible to run the arc on, bull, or dip inside.
    I’ll be looking for some dominant 2021 tape in his run game execution.
    At one point, Neal tipped the scales at 390 pounds. This prompted NFL offensive tackle Bryan Bulaga to tell a trainer at IMG that he wouldn’t draft him if he were an NFL team.

He reminds me of: Marcus McNeill. I couldn't find a more current comp for Neal. I see some similarities to Orlando Brown, but Neal is a little quicker, while Brown plays with better balance and patience. McNeill was an enormous tackle coming out of Auburn. He wasn't an ideal bender, but he had foot quickness and understood how to use his long arms to keep defenders off his chest. He had a very solid six-year run as a left tackle in San Diego, making a pair of Pro Bowls for the Chargers. I see Neal more as a right tackle, but some teams might give him a shot on the left side.
    https://www.nfl.com/news/scouting-evan-neal-alabama-s-gargantuan-offensive-tackle-brings-high-pedigree-ra
    adopted Chargers * Nasir, Badgley, Facyson, KJ Hill, Joshua Kelly​​​​​​

Comment

Agree, his best comp is Orlando Brown. Just don’t let him workout on his pro day without a shirt, or it could cause him to slide, or hell yeah, take off that shirt and slip down to the Chargers in the 2nd/3rd rd.
      Last edited by TexanBeerlover; 07-22-2021, 09:40 AM.

Comment

I havent watched any tape, but what about McKinnie as a comp? He wasn't the quickest but it didn't matter.

Comment

Just reported today that my 2nd favorite edge prospect will play in 2021. Washington’s Zion Tupuola-Fetui (aka ZTF) injured his achilles in spring ball after averaging 1.75 sacks/game last year.

Article didn’t specify if he’d play the whole season or if he’d miss any, but I’m stoked to watch this kid play.

https://247sports.com/college/washin...168809534/Amp/
          "Picasso…Michelangelo, them boys.
          Sistine Chapel, stuff like that."
          -Keenan Allen

Comment

OSU vs. MINN:

Daniel Faalele looked pretty good at RT. Seems quicker than the last time he was on the field, improved footwork. Had a few outstanding reps against Harrison and also saw a few missed blocks in space.

Boye Mafe was mostly swallowed up by that OSU o-line. Not a good showing.

Olave looks smooth as hell. Not trying to do everything with speed. He’s a precision route runner and will do fine at the next level.

Harrison had a nice strip-sack against the LT (not Faalele), but was otherwise prettt quiet.

Durr looked good in zone and m2m coverage, and definitely not afraid to tackle.

Thayer Munford moved to guard from OT. Looked excellent.
            -Keenan Allen

Comment

Not impressed with Sam Howell against VT.
              -Keenan Allen

Comment

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
                OSU vs. MINN:

Daniel Faalele looked pretty good at RT. Seems quicker than the last time he was on the field, improved footwork. Had a few outstanding reps against Harrison and also saw a few missed blocks in space.

Boye Mafe was mostly swallowed up by that OSU o-line. Not a good showing.

Olave looks smooth as hell. Not trying to do everything with speed. He’s a precision route runner and will do fine at the next level.

Harrison had a nice strip-sack against the LT (not Faalele), but was otherwise prettt quiet.

Durr looked good in zone and m2m coverage, and definitely not afraid to tackle.

Thayer Munford moved to guard from OT. Looked excellent.
                Nicholas Petit-Frere (#78 OLT) is a top 10 NFL talent at OT.
                Munford adding value as an OT/OG swing player.
                Harrison had some impressive reps in both phases. In the run game he bent backwards the 3rd OT with a 1-arm post to stop short yardage.

Faalele looked very good. He is strong, physical, and has good feet.
                Mafe was invisible.
                Ibrahim is a beast.
                Last edited by like54ninjas; 09-04-2021, 07:37 AM.
                My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                K9
                Nasir
                Tillery
                Parham
                Reed

Comment

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Nicholas Petit-Frere (#78 OLT) is a top 10 NFL talent at OT.
                  Munford adding value as an OT/OG swing player.
                  Harrison had some impressive reps in both phases. In the run game he bent backwards the 3rd OT with a 1-arm post to stop short yardage.

Faalele looked very good. He is strong, physical, and has good feet.
                  Mafe was invisible.
                  Ibrahim is a beast.
                  It’s a shame about Ibrahim. Reports say he’s out for the season.
                  -Keenan Allen

Comment

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                    K9
                    Nasir
                    Tillery
                    Parham
                    Reed

Comment

Gotta say that kid Phidarian Mathis, the humongous DT from Bama, looked elite. 6’4, 312, but looks and plays bigger. Total dominator.
                      -Keenan Allen

Comment

NOTRE DAME SAFETY KYLE HAMILTON pick vs. Florida State

Hamilton...wow, look how much turf he covered to get this pick:

Comment

Originally posted by Topcat View Post
                          NOTRE DAME SAFETY KYLE HAMILTON pick vs. Florida State

Hamilton...wow, look how much turf he covered to get this pick:

Didn’t even look like he was running fast. Almost jogging most of the way. Exceptional.
                          -Keenan Allen

Comment

Working...
                          X