First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ghost
    replied
    Originally posted by TexanBeerlover View Post

Thanks. Little slow here, guess everybody waiting patiently to see Combine results, not sure OT group as much as others? Reason why didn't list OT in first was because RT should be addressed later and use 1st draft slot group to focus on WR and Edge, but notice did have TE (Kincaid) mentioned. If Luke Musgrave created separation from his piers @ the combine (running a sub 4.55) would have to not only add him but rank just ahead of Kincaid.

Darnell Wright, Tennessee would be a solid selection #21 (like better if traded back a few slots to add another pick). Would understand it, especially if Pipkins walks in free agency (hoping they retain him). One hell of a RT prospect who would punish the Max Crosby's of the world who have owned the Chargers and made Justin Herbert uncomfortable in the pocket. Defiantly would be a need pick, but a very solid one at that.

please move to 2023 NFL Super Draft Thread
    Looking at the WRs: I believe that Zay Flowers has fallen to the second round and Jalin Hyatt is in the first. This is my opinion.

I ranked the receivers 1. Hyatt 2. Addison. Anything after that, I'm lookin at Tight end. Musgrave is a solid option at #21, I like Dalton Kincaid a ton and the Charger brass is in love with Notre Dame players so they prefer Michael Mayer over Musgrave + Kincaid.

As far as OTs, remember that Woodie said that word is out that Peter Skoronski is the only OT with an 1st day grade who is a starter from Day One. Something to be mindful of.

Leave a comment:

• TexanBeerlover
    replied
    Originally posted by ghost View Post

I like your work. Would like to see more OT prospects in your first groupings, if I could make any additions to your list, which is very solid. Our top-rated draft prospects are dovetailing nicely and we're seeing the same thing. Love that when it happens.
    Thanks. Little slow here, guess everybody waiting patiently to see Combine results, not sure OT group as much as others? Reason why didn't list OT in first was because RT should be addressed later and use 1st draft slot group to focus on WR and Edge, but notice did have TE (Kincaid) mentioned. If Luke Musgrave created separation from his piers @ the combine (running a sub 4.55) would have to not only add him but rank just ahead of Kincaid.

Darnell Wright, Tennessee would be a solid selection #21 (like better if traded back a few slots to add another pick). Would understand it, especially if Pipkins walks in free agency (hoping they retain him). One hell of a RT prospect who would punish the Max Crosby's of the world who have owned the Chargers and made Justin Herbert uncomfortable in the pocket. Defiantly would be a need pick, but a very solid one at that.

please move to 2023 NFL Super Draft Thread
    Last edited by TexanBeerlover; 02-24-2023, 03:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ghost
    replied
    Originally posted by TexanBeerlover View Post
    To expound on first three round picks (#21, #54, and #85) Telesco trading up or down? Here are possible clusters considering new OC & defensive deficiencies.

DE, Bryan Bresse (if available, moving on from Bosa contract)

WR, Jackson Smith-Njiba (moving on from Allen contract)
    WR, Zay Flowers (speed/returner)
    WR, Jordan Addison (weapon)
    TE, Dalton Kincade (superb hand catcher that Herbert needs)

TE, Darnell Washington (if available and/or Kincade not selected in first)

DE, Keion White (keeping Bosa)
    DE, DE, Adetomiwa Adebawore, Northwestern (could kick inside to aid pass rush)
    WR, Jalen Hyatt (Keeping Allen)
    DT, Keenau Benton (interior run stopper with penetrating pass rush moves)

OT, Matthew Bergeron (if available)
    RB/Returner, Tyjae Spears (weapon to add with Eckler)
    OG/C, Steve Avila (Bullish guard who can become a starting Center, upgrading OL)
    WR, Andrei Losivas (speed with nice size)
    CB, Deonte Banks (secondary could again be need pick)
    I like your work. Would like to see more OT prospects in your first groupings, if I could make any additions to your list, which is very solid. Our top-rated draft prospects are dovetailing nicely and we're seeing the same thing. Love that when it happens.

Leave a comment:

• TexanBeerlover
    replied
    To expound on first three round picks (#21, #54, and #85) Telesco trading up or down? Here are possible clusters considering new OC & defensive deficiencies.

DE, Bryan Bresse (if available, moving on from Bosa contract)

WR, Jackson Smith-Njiba (moving on from Allen contract)
    WR, Zay Flowers (speed/returner)
    WR, Jordan Addison (weapon)
    TE, Dalton Kincade (superb hand catcher that Herbert needs)

TE, Darnell Washington (if available and/or Kincade not selected in first)

DE, Keion White (keeping Bosa)
    DE, DE, Adetomiwa Adebawore, Northwestern (could kick inside to aid pass rush)
    WR, Jalen Hyatt (Keeping Allen)
    DT, Keenau Benton (interior run stopper with penetrating pass rush moves)

OT, Matthew Bergeron (if available)
    RB/Returner, Tyjae Spears (weapon to add with Eckler)
    OG/C, Steve Avila (Bullish guard who can become a starting Center, upgrading OL)
    WR, Andrei Losivas (speed with nice size)
    CB, Deonte Banks (secondary could again be need pick)

Leave a comment:

• Boltgang74
    replied
    Screenshot_20230212-110037_Editor Lite.jpg

Leave a comment:

• TexanBeerlover
    replied
    Originally posted by La Costa Boy View Post
    I was looking at projected comp picks for the 2023 draft because they push your 4th, 5th & 6th round picks down. Our 4th rounder with the projections I saw moves from 124 to 131 overall. Our 5th goes from 158 to 166 and the 6th moves from 199 to 215. Ouch!!!!

They project that we get zero for 2023.
    Good to know, like a swift kick in the ass! Better nail first three picks or else :freakout:

Leave a comment:

• La Costa Boy
    replied
    I was looking at projected comp picks for the 2023 draft because they push your 4th, 5th & 6th round picks down. Our 4th rounder with the projections I saw moves from 124 to 131 overall. Our 5th goes from 158 to 166 and the 6th moves from 199 to 215. Ouch!!!!

They project that we get zero for 2023.

Leave a comment:

• TexanBeerlover
    replied
    no two simulators are created equal
    you be the simulator
    TE Michael Mayer
    WR Jalin Hyatt
    DT Calijah Kancey
    S Jammie Washington
    TE Payne Durham
    WR, Andrei Losivas
    DT, Karl Brooks
    Kill your weakness
    Create your strengths

Michael Mayer
      TE Notre Dame

Jalin Hyatt
      WR Tennessee

Calijah Kancey
      DT Pittsburgh

Jammie Robinson
      S Florida State

Payne Durham
      TE Purdue

Andrei Iosivas
      WR Princeton

Karl Brooks
      DT Bowling Green

Leave a comment:

• Leslie Grossman
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltgang74 View Post
    Yeah me personally I skip the trade scenarios on these mock simulators just cuz they seem way too good to be true.
    unrealistic player rankings and trade scenarios, clickbait all about getting more viewers.....social media if you will

Leave a comment:

• Boltgang74
    replied
    Yeah me personally I skip the trade scenarios on these mock simulators just cuz they seem way too good to be true.

Leave a comment:

• TexanBeerlover
    replied
    image.png

Leave a comment:

• Leslie Grossman
    replied

Michael Mayer
      TE Notre Dame

Eli Ricks
      CB Alabama

Zach Harrison
      EDGE Ohio State

Andrew Vorhees
      OG USC

Keondre Coburn
      DT Texas

Andrei Iosivas
      WR Princeton

Roschon Johnson
      RB Texas

Jalen Green
      S Mississippi State

Connor Galvin
      OT Baylor

Here is a slam dunk draft with 2 trade downs. Don't think Voorhies or Johnson will be available there.​

Leave a comment:

Working...
X