Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TexanBeerlover
    replied
    It’s not perfect, yet, but really digging this one. Traded down, bypassing higher graded prospect to address high ceiling positions of need. Herbert needs a TE like Musgrave, Musgrave needs a QB like Herbert. Benton is a zero DT Chargers need (no way he lasts this long, would be tempted to take him #29 but want both and got him here). Doubling up on WR to add polish, depth and specific skill sets. Hyatt creates mismatches in the slot and can learn from Keenan. Stevenson buys CJ time and adds outside CB2. Losivas is speed receiver we need. Have to plan for Herbert’s future Center, for now a plus back-up long as Linsley is a go. Pace is high twitch, speed LB. Will have to sign priority undrafted free agent too & retool position group.

image.png

Leave a comment:

• wu-dai clan
    replied
    Big Boards will become more and more accurate now.

Leave a comment:

• Leslie Grossman
    replied
    Would be a dream come true draft imo. Aside from Nelson don't think any of them will be available there.

Leave a comment:

• Boltgang74
    replied
    Here was my first shot at this
    Screenshot_20230203-125008_Firefox.jpg

Leave a comment:

• ghost
    replied
    Originally posted by Leslie Grossman View Post

after watching some tape on Sanders and Van Ness I would not be disappointed with either, huge upside. Van Ness looks like Bosa at the same age plus ten lbs coming in. Already seeing mocks with him in the top ten.
    Philip Rivers' Daddy was a football coach. Jalen Hurts' Daddy was too. Joe Burrow, same. So is Drew Sanders' father.

Leave a comment:

• Leslie Grossman
    replied
    Originally posted by ghost View Post
    Chargers are going to have their pick at TE: Michael Mayer or Dalton Kincaid. Or Drew Sanders

Drew Sanders is a former five-star who transferred from Alabama after the 2021 season, and all he's done is show out for the Razorbacks. He was an edge rusher for the Crimson Tide, but he lines up all over the defense for Arkansas and has been a one-man wrecking crew when he's on the field. - CBSSports

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/...nchise-passer/
    after watching some tape on Sanders and Van Ness I would not be disappointed with either, huge upside. Van Ness looks like Bosa at the same age plus ten lbs coming in. Already seeing mocks with him in the top ten.

Leave a comment:

• ghost
    replied
    Chargers are going to have their pick at TE: Michael Mayer or Dalton Kincaid. Or Drew Sanders

Drew Sanders is a former five-star who transferred from Alabama after the 2021 season, and all he's done is show out for the Razorbacks. He was an edge rusher for the Crimson Tide, but he lines up all over the defense for Arkansas and has been a one-man wrecking crew when he's on the field. - CBSSports

Leave a comment:

• TexanBeerlover
    replied
    image.png

Leave a comment:

• Leslie Grossman
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltnut View Post
    Here's my off-season with re-structures (KA, JB, KM), cuttings, and signings... leaves us with $15 million to sign draftees and mid-season signings.
    https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/tools/ro...8e0c785413781/

Draft:
    1st - CB: Clark Phillips. Replaces Callahan
    2nd - S: JL Skinner. Replaces Adderly with a good tackler who has the size to play Star and Money.
    3rd - DT: Byron Young. Replaces Tillery. Pass rusher who can also play the run.
    4th - WR: Rakim Jarrett. Depth, speed, and a KR/PR.
    5th - RB: Israel Abanikanda. Depth. Tough runner.
    6th - OG: Jordan McFadden. Depth. Can play OG/OT...? Salyer-type.
    7th - QB: Bo Nix. Wave good-bye to Stick/Daniel.
    I currently have Young in the 3rd as well. Also thinking about Austin Johnson in that role and drafting a NT like Benton later for more beef.
    Love the Skinner pick as well. If Callahan is back and Adderley gone replace corner with safety.
    Last edited by Leslie Grossman; 01-03-2023, 02:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Formula 21
    replied
    Draft of the day. I’m pretty happy with this one.

29FF9ED9-3073-4A92-B12E-4942DB266B71.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Boltnut
    replied
    Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
    Jack Campbell, DeMarvion Overshown and Noah Sewell seem to be day two/round three possibilities.... who else is in the mix ??

and yes, have had Reeder penciled in as our starter @LB since day one, and like some other positions.... hasn't happened ??
    All of those guys would be a good fit. Read well, tackle well, and have instincts that give them an extra step.
    I posted some FA's I think fit the bill also (Littleton/Cashman).
    Later round LB's: Eichenberg (depends on if he slips), Ventril Miller, Jestin Jacobs, Edefuan Ulofoshio, SirVocea Dennis. Even Bumper Pool... if he could get off blocks better... nah, I just really like his name.

Leave a comment:

• beachcomber
    replied
    Jack Campbell, DeMarvion Overshown and Noah Sewell seem to be day two/round three possibilities.... who else is in the mix ??

and yes, have had Reeder penciled in as our starter @LB since day one, and like some other positions.... hasn't happened ??

Leave a comment:

Working...
X