Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Here is a good interview of one of my favorite prospects Zyon McCollum. Get a good idea of how smart of kid/football player, type of work ethic, and loyalty/character. I know some of you have issues with “Sammies” but this kid is the real deal.

Get to know the future of Football – Zyon McCollum, CB, Sam Houston State

https://www.idpguys.org/getting-to-know-zyon-mccollum/

Leave a comment:

• wu-dai clan
    replied
    Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post

Trencher4lyfe
    Had to lick my wounds and carry on.

Rashawn SZN.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt Dude
    replied
    Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Petit-Frere is in my way too early Round One clusta.

The position focus will be kinda narrow for me this time around.

PON: OT, IOL, DB.
    Trencher4lyfe

Leave a comment:

• wu-dai clan
    replied
    Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Nicholas Petit-Frere (#78 OLT) is a top 10 NFL talent at OT.
    Munford adding value as an OT/OG swing player.
    Harrison had some impressive reps in both phases. In the run game he bent backwards the 3rd OT with a 1-arm post to stop short yardage.

Faalele looked very good. He is strong, physical, and has good feet.
    Mafe was invisible.
    Ibrahim is a beast.
    Petit-Frere is in my way too early Round One clusta.

The position focus will be kinda narrow for me this time around.

PON: OT, IOL, DB.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt Dude
    replied
    Noah Sewell is a player. Showing up big time with Thibodeaux and Flowe out against OSU.

Not looking great for Harrison—invisible so far—but it’s only halftime.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt Dude
    replied
    I think Isaiah Likely looks like a nice player. Plays big and can go downfield. And I wouldn’t mind a QB2 comp between Easton Stick and Grayson McCall. He’s got a pretty solid arm and he’s an athlete.

If I were to go to college again, Coastal Carolina would be tempting. Looks like a blast—East Bound & Down vibes.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt Dude
    replied
    Originally posted by Topcat View Post

That LT (#70) looked absolutely Pip-like trying to block Harrison. And if u want a real laugh, at 3:18, they brought in the TE (#88) to chip Harrison to give the LT some help...TE barely touches Harrison before taking off for his route...wow, that was helpful...
    Harrison is good but I don’t think he’s the next Chase Young or Bosa. I like his motor tho.

Faalele missed a lot of run blocks but he does an outstanding job of staying in front of his man in pass pro. Just so damn big.

Really bummed about Ibrahim. He was gonna have a monster year. Not sure if his game translates to the next level but he’s a hell of a college player.

Leave a comment:

• Topcat
    replied
    Harrison with an impressive week 1 vs. NFL caliber OT prospects.

Zach Harrison / EDGE / 6’6” / 275# / 35+” arm length / 4.4s speed / Improving PR Arsenal / Strength-Power-Explosion / Huge Motor

2021 vs. UMN

That LT (#70) looked absolutely Pip-like trying to block Harrison. And if u want a real laugh, at 3:18, they brought in the TE (#88) to chip Harrison to give the LT some help...TE barely touches Harrison before taking off for his route...wow, that was helpful...

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
    I’m assuming that’s alluding to Faalele because I don’t think MINN’s LT is an NFL prospect. And Harrison’s reps vs Faalele weren’t that impressive.
    I disagree.
    Schlueter is 6’6”/325# day 3 NFL draft prospect @OT. He’ll have 40+ starts by end of season.

Harrison had very few reps as a passrusher against Faalele with 1 pressure and several clear losses. Zach had 2 run stops and a dominant pancake on DF. Harrison did give Schlueter a trip to the woodshed.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt Dude
    replied

Zach Harrison / EDGE / 6’6” / 275# / 35+” arm length / 4.4s speed / Improving PR Arsenal / Strength-Power-Explosion / Huge Motor

2021 vs. UMN

I’m assuming that’s alluding to Faalele because I don’t think MINN’s LT is an NFL prospect. And Harrison’s reps vs Faalele weren’t that impressive.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt Dude
    replied

He is a top 5 prospect. 6’4”/220# FS @ND. Monster athletic freak.
    Yeah, I’m hoping TT’s first order of business in the ‘22 draft will be RT. What a great pick your boy Trevor Penning would be at #32. Kid looks absolutely beastly.

I think TT will see what a world of difference it makes having a cornerstone LT and pull the trigger.

Leave a comment:

• like54ninjas
    replied

2021 vs. UMN

Leave a comment:

Working...
X