First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boltnut
    replied
    Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
    see that you've fallen off the proverbial LOS turnip truck....

1) RB Bijan Robinson, DT Brian Bresee, ED Tyree Wilson, RT Peter Skoronski
    2) ILB Noah Sewell, NT Siaki Ika, ED Jared Verse, OG O’Cyrus Torrence
    3) TE Dalton Kincaid, DT Calijah Kancey, CB Emmanuel Forbes, OG Cooper Beebe

5) OC Eli Cox

6) DT Dante Stills
    7) ED YaYa Diaby
    Every year is different. This year, we have talent in place along the OL. Salyer was a pleasant surprise. I think he's our future RT.
    It means we have 1 spot to improve along the OL (LG). This year's bunch of potential LG's is pretty good. I don't think we have to spend higher round capital to get a good one.

I'm more concerned about the secondary if Callahan isn't re-signed and if Vato is a cap casulty.
    IMO, Adderly won't be back either. Is JT Woods really the replacement...? Hard to believe that Staley rolls with a FS that can't tackle.

1st: CB Porter/Gonzalez/Phillips
    2nd: S JL Skinner
    3rd: WR Rome Odunze
    4th: RB Bigsby/Tucker/Rodriguez/Abanikanda
    5th: Mauch/McFadden

Leave a comment:

• beachcomber
    replied
    see that you've fallen off the proverbial LOS turnip truck....

1) RB Bijan Robinson, DT Brian Bresee, ED Tyree Wilson, RT Peter Skoronski
    2) ILB Noah Sewell, NT Siaki Ika, ED Jared Verse, OG O’Cyrus Torrence
    3) TE Dalton Kincaid, DT Calijah Kancey, CB Emmanuel Forbes, OG Cooper Beebe

5) OC Eli Cox

6) DT Dante Stills
    7) ED YaYa Diaby

Leave a comment:

• Boltnut
    replied
    any thoughts on/interest in the either of Camerun Peoples and/or Israel Abanikanda ??
    I hadn't watched Peoples until just now (nice find, Beach). Abanikanda I like a lot.
    3rd-4th round looks like the sweet spot for RB's this year. If you really like to gamble, some of these guys might last to our 5th round pick.
    Bijan is the #1... no doubt. But a 1st round pick is a heavy price to pay. Especially with so many good RB's in the draft. Especially with the group we already have.

Right now... I like CB in the 1st.
    If he's still there, JL Skinner in the 2nd. So versatile and physical.
    BPA WR/RB in the 3rd
    BPA WR/RB in the 4th
    OG in the 5th

Leave a comment:

• beachcomber
    replied
    any thoughts on/interest in the either of Camerun Peoples and/or Israel Abanikanda ??

Leave a comment:

• Boltnut
    replied
    RB's:
    Tank Bigsby
    Check out the best plays from Auburn running back Tank Bigsby ahead of the 2021-22 season!✔️Subscribe to ESPN+ http://espnplus.com/youtube✔️ Get the ESPN App...

Sean Tucker

Chris Rodriguez
    Chris Rodriguez 2021 Junior season highlights. 205 Rushes, 1,272 Rushing Yards, 8 Rushing Touchdowns, 12 Receptions, 56 Receiving Yards., 2 Receiving Touchdo...

Just a few guys going 3rd/4th round +
    Last edited by Boltnut; 11-15-2022, 07:57 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Boltnut
    replied
    Rome Odunze 6-3, 205 4.45 A good route runner.
    Washington WR Rome Odunze vs Kent State 2022Campus to Canton C2CDevy & Dynasty FootballFollow me on Twitter: @DevyDeepDiveDevy Dashboard Info email: bjlejeun...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Leave a comment:

• ghost
    replied
    Originally posted by TexanBeerlover View Post

Seahawks killed it.
    Could not agree more. I venture to say that John Schneider and Pete bested their best draft day.

Leave a comment:

• TexanBeerlover
    replied
    Originally posted by ghost View Post

Seahawks killed it.

Leave a comment:

• Boltnut
    replied
    A lot of "I Told You So's" on that list for me.

Leave a comment:

• Boltnut
    replied
    Daniel Jeremiah's Top-25 rookies (@mid-season).
    Seven teams have multiple representatives in Daniel Jeremiah's NFL rookie rankings at midseason, but one of the year's most surprising squads dominates the competition in his top 25.

Leave a comment:

• ghost
    replied

Leave a comment:

• TexanBeerlover
    replied

am guessing you've listed the some of 'em, and.... who you got besides Gonzalez @CB ?? Josh Downs, and.... ??
    I like to wait until after season to overview class as a whole. Will have time to invest on that in January for sure. To me this season is a lost cause so don't get upset with results win or lose.

Of course, would love Kelee Ringo but most certainly top 10 prospect. Cam Smith, South Carolina would probably need to drop a bit to be considered in the proverbial Chargers "1st rd. cluster" unless they lose out, which is possible...... also if TT is fired end of season and Chargers want a more aggressive GM, we could trade down and stockpile more 2/3rd. day guys to address depth which isn't a bad idea? Chargers need another DE, Edge, CB, WR, TE, OT, OG/C and LB. That's eight positions of need alone. Then there will be some risers and some fallers to choose from. Gun to my head, if had choice of any prospect remotely close to where Chargers might be selecting it would be Penn State OT Olu Fashanu. Would be our plug and play RT, next to Zion. Slater comes back healthy and start Sayler next to him @ LG. Linsley starting Center, with a high-quality Center draft pick (Georgia C Sedrick Van Pran) to develop behind him. Set that OL for next 10 years but know all too well that is just wishful thinking.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X