• Show
Clear All
  • like54ninjas
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Oct 2017
    • Great White North
    • Draftnik
    • Send PM

Ok I’m going to break my list into top 100 prospects (off my board) and then give my day 3 prospects I was much higher on than their draft slot.

TOP 100 PROSPECTS (I Championed)
    Penei Sewell
    Caleb Farley
    Jaelan Phillips
    Walker Little
    Ifeatu Melifonwu
    Tevin Jenkins
    Creed Humphrey
    Jamin Davis
    Kendrick Green
    Alim McNeill

DAY 3 DRAFTED/UDFA PROSPECTS (I had much higher)
    Rhamondre Stevenson
    Jordan Smith
    Robert Rochelle
    Gerrid Doaks
    Dan Moore Jr
    Damar Hamlin
    Mike Strachan
    Kary Vincent Jr.
    Charles Snowden
    Last edited by like54ninjas; 08-26-2021, 05:43 PM.
    My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
    K9
    Nasir
    Tillery
    Parham
    Reed

Comment

• DragonIce
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Mar 2021
      • Arizona
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
      I’ll add two players that I was hyped about before the draft:

Josh Imatorbhebhe — already waived by the Jags.

Simi Fehoko — 6 rec, 56 yds over 3 preseason games. Seems like he’ll get in the mix for the Cowboys.
      Didn't like the Simi pick. Don't think he'll make the Dallas roster. Practice squad if the passes thru waivers.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
        Draftnik
        • Oct 2020
        • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
        Ok I’m going to break my list into top 100 prospects (off my board) and then give my day 3 prospects I was much higher on than their draft slot.

TOP 100 PROSPECTS (I Championed)
        Penei Sewell
        Caleb Farley
        Jaelan Phillips
        Walker Little
        Ifeatu Melifonwu
        Tevin Jenkins
        Creed Humphrey
        Jamin Davis
        Kendrick Green
        Alim McNeill

DAY 3 DRAFTED/UDFA PROSPECTS (I had much higher)
        Rhamondre Stevenson
        Jordan Smith
        Robert Rochelle
        Gerrid Doaks
        Dan Moore Jr
        Damar Hamlin
        Mike Strachan
        Kary Vincent Jr.
        Charles Snowden
        Yes, I believe you had Slater ranked as the 4th best OL in the draft. Do you feel differently now that he’s in bolts?

Seems like great calls on Moore, Rhamondre and Little.I watched Penei’s reps and something’s just not right there and I’m afraid it has to do with more than just switching to RT. His balance looks off.

One player who I think will be better than advertised is Joe Tryon. A big part of that is because of who drafted him. But, man I watched him in preseasons and dude just looks different. He looks big, fast and scary, like mean twitchy scary. He’s my dark horse DROY.
        Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• like54ninjas
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2017
          • Great White North
          • Draftnik
          • Send PM

Yes, I believe you had Slater ranked as the 4th best OL in the draft. Do you feel differently now that he’s in bolts?

Seems like great calls on Moore, Rhamondre and Little.I watched Penei’s reps and something’s just not right there and I’m afraid it has to do with more than just switching to RT. His balance looks off.

One player who I think will be better than advertised is Joe Tryon. A big part of that is because of who drafted him. But, man I watched him in preseasons and dude just looks different. He looks big, fast and scary, like mean twitchy scary. He’s my dark horse DROY.
          Slater was my #17 overall prospect. No I don’t feel differently and still have questions if he’ll be able to hold up at OT. Thought he was an AP OG prospect and a ? @OT.. I hope to very wrong and he performs at AP level at OLT.
          I haven’t watched any Sewell preseason reps besides the rep he lost to Rousseau. Hopefully the Lions aren’t screwing up his game.

Tyron was my #13 overall prospect and #2 EDGE. Love that kid. Was hoping he would somehow drop to us in round 2.

Humphrey and Green will both start at OC for KC and PITT respectively this season. I had both as 1st round prospects

You were big on Spencer Brown.
          Did you watch his running mate Trevor Penning at OLT? Bigger, stronger, close to as agile, and a nasty MOFO on the field. He was absolutely dominant in the spring 2021 season @UNI. If he plays this fall season at that level he will be a top 50 prospect.

MikeDub
          K9
          Nasir
          Tillery
          Parham
          Reed

Comment

• wu-dai clan
            Smooth Operation
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Dan Moore is reportedly developing nicely.

Kendrick Greene would have rounded out our IOL perfectly.
            You don't know ball

Comment

• Bolt Dude
              Draftnik
              • Oct 2020
              • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

Slater was my #17 overall prospect. No I don’t feel differently and still have questions if he’ll be able to hold up at OT. Thought he was an AP OG prospect and a ? @OT.. I hope to very wrong and he performs at AP level at OLT.
              I haven’t watched any Sewell preseason reps besides the rep he lost to Rousseau. Hopefully the Lions aren’t screwing up his game.

Tyron was my #13 overall prospect and #2 EDGE. Love that kid. Was hoping he would somehow drop to us in round 2.

Humphrey and Green will both start at OC for KC and PITT respectively this season. I had both as 1st round prospects

You were big on Spencer Brown.
              Did you watch his running mate Trevor Penning at OLT? Bigger, stronger, close to as agile, and a nasty MOFO on the field. He was absolutely dominant in the spring 2021 season @UNI. If he plays this fall season at that level he will be a top 50 prospect.
              Bills played Sp. Brown at RT and then some LT too. Maybe grooming him for swing. He looks pretty solid so far. The biggest issue is the bull rush, which was apparent from some of his Senior Bowl reps. Think he’ll be fine.

Just watched the Penning highlight tape. Dude seems pretty mean. Good feet too. Saw that he has a basketball background which is always good to see for a 6’7 guy whose already pushing 330.

If you can, watch Sewell’s PIT game. It’s gross. I’m worried.

Speaking of UNI, I haven’t heard much of Elerson Smith, who I also liked at the Senior Bowl. He seems like a 1-2 year project. Hope the Giants don’t mess him up.

Comment

• beachcomber
                & ramblin' man
                • Jan 2019
                • Send PM

We all had our favorite prospects, guys we defended tooth and nail prior to the draft. We also had our busts.

The object of this thread is to track those guys. It’s basically the “I told you so” thread.

For example, Elijah Molden and Jay Tufele were a couple of my guys. Ninja liked Walker Little and Ifeatu Melifonwu. Beach loved Erik Stokes and Trey Smith.

This is the thread where you get to tell TT what’s up.
                quick check in/on the Web and Smith is tearing chit up @Chiefs training camp and preseason, and.... talkin' to my GB friend, sounds like Davante and Rodgers are giving Stokes the bizness, and he's the better man/CB for it.... think the both of 'em are gonna be mainstays.

we didn't really have a shot @Stokes, but leaving Smith on the board, specifically into day three, could well turn out to be a travesty, 'specially considering our needs there.... ?? !!
                RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• like54ninjas
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2017
                  • Great White North
                  • Draftnik
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

quick check in/on the Web and Smith is tearing chit up @Chiefs training camp and preseason, and.... talkin' to my GB friend, sounds like Davante and Rodgers are giving Stokes the bizness, and he's the better man/CB for it.... think the both of 'em are gonna be mainstays.

we didn't really have a shot @Stokes, but leaving Smith on the board, specifically into day three, could well turn out to be a travesty, 'specially considering our needs there.... ?? !!
                  Trey Smith is the biggest draft steal of the 2021 draft period. An AP level IOL prospect with some medical red flags in his history fell from round 1/2 grades to very late round 6. He is going to start week 1 for the queefs @ORG.
                  Look for Stokes to explode onto the NFL landscape in year 2.

MikeDub
                  K9
                  Nasir
                  Tillery
                  Parham
                  Reed

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                    Draftnik
                    • Oct 2020
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

Who were your other guys? I remember you had a good number of draft crushes.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                      Draftnik
                      • Oct 2020
                      • Send PM

Quick NYG search shows that Elerson Smith is on IR.

I know there were a few Ojulari fans in this forum, but I can remember who they were.

Comment

• like54ninjas
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Oct 2017
                        • Great White North
                        • Draftnik
                        • Send PM

Bills played Sp. Brown at RT and then some LT too. Maybe grooming him for swing. He looks pretty solid so far. The biggest issue is the bull rush, which was apparent from some of his Senior Bowl reps. Think he’ll be fine.

Just watched the Penning highlight tape. Dude seems pretty mean. Good feet too. Saw that he has a basketball background which is always good to see for a 6’7 guy whose already pushing 330.

If you can, watch Sewell’s PIT game. It’s gross. I’m worried.

Speaking of UNI, I haven’t heard much of Elerson Smith, who I also liked at the Senior Bowl. He seems like a 1-2 year project. Hope the Giants don’t mess him up.
                        Penning grew 2” and has put on 65#-75# since HS while keeping his excellent athleticism.
                        I hope he gets a Senior Bowl invite to see how he handles better competition.

Elerson will be a rotational EDGE for his first year/2 but I loved his skillset and see him being a force in year 3/beyond.

MikeDub
                        K9
                        Nasir
                        Tillery
                        Parham
                        Reed

Comment

• Critty
                          Dominate the Day.
                          • Mar 2019
                          • Send PM

Think we need to see how they all play over the next couple seasons and beyond to say I told you so.

One player I liked Trill Williams-CB
                          I thought late Rd3 - Rd5 range and then he went undrafted to New Orleans who cut him and then he was picked up by Dolphins who have a solid secondary. So, I thought at that time I must have really overrated the guy. But he ended up making the Dolphins 53 man roster. So I guess that is my I told you so from the draft.

Also, really like J.Horn and wanted him for the Chargers, he was 1st defense player off the board at 8. So maybe a little told you so there. But we have to see how his career goes.
                          Who has it better than us?

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡