• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltinloudguy View Post
    Ok, I’ll give this a shot with free agency first.

Release:
    OT Pipkins
    RB J. Kelly
    OT B. Bulaga
    This will give the team an extra $13 mil in cap relief push them up to $88 mil in cap space. They can do a lot of good with that money.

resign:
    DT Justin Jones
    LB Kyzir White
    OLB Kyler Fackrell
    TE Stephen Anderson
    TE Donald Parham
    C Scott Quessenberry

FA Acquisitions:
    WR Courtland Sutton
    WR/PR Jakeem Grant
    OLB/DE Emmanuel Ogbah
    DT BJ Hill
    DT Austin Johnson
    DB Bryce Callahan
    RB J.D McKissic
    OT Morgan Moses

Welcome to TPB !
    Nice first post.
    So Uchenna walks ?
    MW ?
    Linval ?
    Norton ?
    You don't know ball

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

Release:
      OT Pipkins
      RB J. Kelly
      OT B. Bulaga
      This will give the team an extra $13 mil in cap relief push them up to $88 mil in cap space. They can do a lot of good with that money.

resign:
      DT Justin Jones
      LB Kyzir White
      OLB Kyler Fackrell
      TE Stephen Anderson
      TE Donald Parham
      C Scott Quessenberry

FA Acquisitions:
      WR Courtland Sutton
      WR/PR Jakeem Grant
      OLB/DE Emmanuel Ogbah
      DT BJ Hill
      DT Austin Johnson
      DB Bryce Callahan
      RB J.D McKissic
      OT Morgan Moses

Like it. I’d love to pick up Sutton in FA but the donks have more cap space than we do.
      Ogbah, Hill, and Johnson are definitely UFA targets I’d pursue.

Welcome to TPB!
      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• Boltnut
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Feb 2019
        • Send PM

Release:
        OT Pipkins
        RB J. Kelly
        OT B. Bulaga

resign:
        DT Justin Jones
        LB Kyzir White
        OLB Kyler Fackrell
        TE Stephen Anderson
        TE Donald Parham
        C Scott Quessenberry

FA Acquisitions:
        WR Courtland Sutton
        WR/PR Jakeem Grant
        OLB/DE Emmanuel Ogbah
        DT BJ Hill
        DT Austin Johnson
        DB Bryce Callahan
        RB J.D McKissic
        OT Morgan Moses

I think I like this guy. Welcome!

Comment

• Bolt Dude
          Draftnik
          • Oct 2020
          • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post

Welcome to TPB !
          Nice first post.
          So Uchenna walks ?
          MW ?
          Linval ?
          Norton ?
          What do we think about Uchenna? He looked great vs the Vikes, but he’s been a lot quieter than I expected this year. I say offer a mediocre, yet fair, contract. If he doesn’t take the cheese, let him be mediocre somewhere else.
          Our quarterback is a golden god.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
            Smooth Operation
            • May 2017
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt Dude View Post
            What do we think about Uchenna? He looked great vs the Vikes, but he’s been a lot quieter than I expected this year. I say offer a mediocre, yet fair, contract. If he doesn’t take the cheese, let him be mediocre somewhere else.
            I have a UFA in mind.
            You don't know ball

Comment

• Boltinloudguy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Nov 2021
              • Send PM

I think Oday even though hurt deserves an extension. This Oline was playing really well with him at RG. I don’t think they should move Feiler to RT. He has been very good at LG. Why mess with that? You resign Oday, draft a RT in the 1st or 2nd round and have Jaimes and Oday battle it out. Draft another OT and move him to inside to compete. It seems Staley has taken to drafting OT and moving them inside like the Rams have done, which I like. Oday is the only pure G. Feiler was a RT and Jaimes was a RT as well. I think Jaimes is going to put up a damn good fight next offseason for a starting position.

FAs that I would like to see them target are:

DT- SJD
              DT- Austin Johnson
              DT- BJ Hill
              If they get two of these guys, I would be happy

CB- Bryce Callahan
              Slot corner and familiar with Staley

WR- Courtland Sutton
              WR/PR- Jakeem Grant
              WR- DJ Chark
              I’m a fan of Sutton who has had below average QBs throwing two him his whole career.
              Grant is the shifty return man they need that they can dial up gadget plays for.
              Chark even though hurt now, has put up good numbers in the past with very questionable QB play. Tall speedy deep threat.

OLB/DE- Harold Landry
              OLB/DE- Emanuel Ogbah
              I would be very happy with either of these guys. They would do wonders for Bosa on the other side.

I think with corner they could bring in some less expensive back ups, but also draft a couple in the mid to late rounds. I also think they target a mid round edge like Sam Williams in 3rd or 4th round or another athletic freak like ZTF.

Now as far as draft until I look more into prospects.

1st- DT Jordan Davis- I know he might not be available. But I’ve seen him available in a lot of mocks so far.
              2nd- OT Max Mitchell or OT Abraham Lucas
              3rd- WR Wan’dale Robinson
              4th- OLB/DE Sam Williams
              4th- OT/OG Thayer Munford
              5th- CB Derion Kendrick
              6th- RB Master Teague
              7th- ILB Chad Muma
              7th- S Reed Blankenship
              7th- DT Jerrod Clark
              7th- CB Alontae Taylor
              Last edited by Boltinloudguy; 11-18-2021, 10:23 AM.

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                Draftnik
                • Oct 2020
                • Send PM

I think Oday even though hurt deserves an extension. This Oline was playing really well with him at RG. I don’t think they should move Feiler to RT. He has been very good at LG. Why mess with that? You resign Oday, draft a RT in the 1st or 2nd round and have Jaimes and Oday battle it out. Draft another OT and move him to inside to compete. It seems Staley has taken to drafting OT and moving them inside like the Rams have done, which I like. Oday is the only pure G. Feiler was a RT and Jaimes was a RT as well. I think Jaimes is going to put up a damn good fight next offseason for a starting position.

DT- SJD
                DT- Austin Johnson
                DT- BJ Hill

CB- Bryce Callahan

WR- Courtland Sutton
                WR/PR- Jakeem Grant
                WR- DJ Chark
                I’m a fan of Sutton who has had below average QBs throwing two him his whole career.
                Grant is the shifty return man they need that they can dial up gadget plays for.
                Chark even though hurt now, has put up good numbers in the past with very questionable QB play. Tall speedy deep threat.

OLB/DE- Harold Landry
                OLB/DE- Emanuel Ogbah
                I would be very happy with either of these guys. They would do wonders for Bosa on the other side.

I think with corner they could bring in some less expensive back ups, but also draft a couple in the mid to late rounds. I also think they target a mid round edge like Sam Williams in 3rd or 4th round or another athletic freak like ZTF.

1st- DT Jordan Davis- I know he might not be available. But I’ve seen him available in a lot of mocks so far.
                4th- OLB/DE Sam Williams
                5th- CB Derion Kendrick
                6th- RB Master Teague
                7th- ILB Chad Muma
                7th- S Reed Blankenship
                7th- DT Jerrod Clark
                7th- CB Alontae Taylor
                I like it, except there’s no way TT brings Kendrick aboard. Not with the unlawful gun possession charge. Also, not sure we go WR in the 3rd, unless we let MW walk. But then again, we did last year. To me, there’s too many bigger needs.

Comment

• wu-dai clan
                  Smooth Operation
                  • May 2017
                  • Send PM

I like it, except there’s no way TT brings Kendrick aboard. Not with the unlawful gun possession charge. Also, not sure we go WR in the 3rd, unless we let MW walk. But then again, we did last year. To me, there’s too many bigger needs.
                  The final formula for rebuilding the right side of the Oline includes a vet + a plug n play rookie IMV. Oday will be recovering as this happens. Hurry up and get some snaps for Jaimes, but don't forget he was merely a midrounder.
                  You don't know ball

Comment

• beachcomber
                    & ramblin' man
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

DT- SJD
                    DT- Austin Johnson
                    DT- BJ Hill

CB- Bryce Callahan

WR- Courtland Sutton
                    WR/PR- Jakeem Grant
                    WR- DJ Chark

OLB/DE- Harold Landry
                    OLB/DE- Emanuel Ogbah

4th- OLB/DE Sam Williams
                    5th- CB Derion Kendrick
                    6th- RB Master Teague
                    7th- ILB Chad Muma
                    7th- S Reed Blankenship
                    7th- DT Jerrod Clark
                    7th- CB Alontae Taylor
                    two.jpg

think BJ Hill is the only/most likely FA that we'll see as a Charger next season, and.... not sure why so many peoples are hesitant to move Feiler to RT ??

for myself, it has alot more to do w/the draft than where Feiler's best fit is ?? for myself, much prefer Zion Johnson to anyone we can get to play RT.

do agree we could use a FA swing tackle, and wouldn't hurt to explore getting a combo OC/OG vet while we're at it.

far as Jaimes goes, think it's a bit of a stretch that he's gonna beat out Oday for a starting spot, but do think he would be well served to learn how to play in the OC while he's at it.

and far as edge goes, think round 2 might be the sweet spot, as gotta believe it's in our best interest to finish the Oline before we worry about the front seven on the other side of the ball.
                    RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• Bolt Dude
                      Draftnik
                      • Oct 2020
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

two.jpg

think BJ Hill is the only/most likely FA that we'll see as a Charger next season, and.... not sure why so many peoples are hesitant to move Feiler to RT ??

for myself, it has alot more to do w/the draft than where Feiler's best fit is ?? for myself, much prefer Zion Johnson to anyone we can get to play RT.

do agree we could use a FA swing tackle, and wouldn't hurt to explore getting a combo OC/OG vet while we're at it.

far as Jaimes goes, think it's a bit of a stretch that he's gonna beat out Oday for a starting spot, but do think he would be well served to learn how to play in the OC while he's at it.

and far as edge goes, think round 2 might be the sweet spot, as gotta believe it's in our best interest to finish the Oline before we worry about the front seven on the other side of the ball.
                      Thought you wanted to protect the golden pony? Why not invest in a solid RT to keep the edge rushers at bay?

You know opposing teams will always put their best guy across from the tackle whose name isn’t Rashawn Slater.

Until we shore up the right, Herbert will always get pressure from the right. And we can’t have that, not with Herbert’s elite pass efficiency he rolls to that side.

But when there’s a scary dude in his face (as there has so often this year), that advantage goes bye-bye. Advantages win ball games. Case closed.

Comment

• beachcomber
                        & ramblin' man
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

Thought you wanted to protect the golden pony? Why not invest in a solid RT to keep the edge rushers at bay?

You know opposing teams will always put their best guy across from the tackle whose name isn’t Rashawn Slater.

Until we shore up the right, Herbert will always get pressure from the right. And we can’t have that, not with Herbert’s elite pass efficiency he rolls to that side.

But when there’s a scary dude in his face (as there has so often this year), that advantage goes bye-bye. Advantages win ball games. Case closed.
                        so, are you saying that Feiler is not a "solid RT ?"
                        RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• like54ninjas
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Oct 2017
                          • Great White North
                          • Draftnik
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

so, are you saying that Feiler is not a "solid RT ?"
                          Have you seen him play ORT in the past 2 years?
                          My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                          K9
                          Nasir
                          Tillery
                          Parham
                          Reed

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂