• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • equivocation
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Apr 2021
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

They all benefitted from playing together, but none more than walker…
    Draft wise, sure. Scheme wise? Walker was a 2-gap 4i most of the time keeping the TE and T occupied so Dean can run free.

Comment

• Fouts2herbert
      Charger Fan since 1978
      • Sep 2021
      • Send PM

Originally posted by equivocation View Post

Draft wise, sure. Scheme wise? Walker was a 2-gap 4i most of the time keeping the TE and T occupied so Dean can run free.
      I believe walker’s signing bonus by itself is going to be more than double the sum total value of deans entire deal. I’ll have to verify that tho. At this point it doesn’t much matter who got more hype, tackles, or whatever in college. Walker has definitely benefitted the most from playing next to those guys.
      "The author assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this post. The information contained in this post is provided on an "as is" basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness..."​​

Comment

• equivocation
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Apr 2021
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Fouts2herbert View Post

I believe walker’s signing bonus by itself is going to be more than double the sum total value of deans entire deal. I’ll have to verify that tho. At this point it doesn’t much matter who got more hype, tackles, or whatever in college. Walker has definitely benefitted the most from playing next to those guys.
        Dude, you're totally talking about something totally different than what the original post you quoted was talking about. On purpose?

Comment

• UglyTruth
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Oct 2018
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Xenos View Post

Finally getting more beef and people are upset about a fucking punter. Can’t win really lol.
          I’m sure you as a Chargers fan is not dismissing punters as if their worthless considering the trouble it has caused the Chargers ever since prime Mike Scifres has been gone.
          Tom Telesco’s Results in 9 years as Chargers GM:

- 69-74 record
          - 0 division titles in 9 yrs as GM
          - Worst record among all active GMs with same tenure
          - 6th worst winning percentage among all active GMs overall
          - 2 playoff wins despite elite QB all 9 yrs
          - Team still has the same weaknesses (Oline and run defense) that it had when hired as GM in 2013
          - Consistently puts together horrible depth, expects starters to never miss games

Comment

• UglyTruth
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Oct 2018
            • Send PM

Originally posted by SuperCharged View Post

Damn you really hate TT don't you?

The GM vote TT ranked 9th out of 32 just sayin....
            Well I listen to data and facts…and that’s in my sig if you want for reference.
            Tom Telesco’s Results in 9 years as Chargers GM:

- 69-74 record
            - 0 division titles in 9 yrs as GM
            - Worst record among all active GMs with same tenure
            - 6th worst winning percentage among all active GMs overall
            - 2 playoff wins despite elite QB all 9 yrs
            - Team still has the same weaknesses (Oline and run defense) that it had when hired as GM in 2013
            - Consistently puts together horrible depth, expects starters to never miss games

Comment

• Xenos
              • Feb 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by UglyTruth View Post

I’m sure you as a Chargers fan is not dismissing punters as if their worthless considering the trouble it has caused the Chargers ever since prime Mike Scifres has been gone.
              It’s positional value. A Scifres is a unicorn. Just like no one values RBs or LBs anymore. Doesn’t mean you wouldn’t take an LT or Seau with a first. But that doesn’t happen very often anymore.

Comment

• SuperCharged
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Sep 2019
                • Utah
                • Midnight Toker
                • Send PM

Originally posted by UglyTruth View Post

Well I listen to data and facts…and that’s in my sig if you want for reference.
                Who's better out there?

Comment

Working...
                X