• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Millionaire Wussy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Mixed Feelings with the draft coming.

I don't know where this thread belongs but I had to get some stuff off my chest. I've been having feelings of sadness regarding the relocation of the Chargers. I think it's because I've reinvested emotionally so much into the team as we approach draft time. It's difficult to navigate the waters if you know what I mean. On one hand I'm enthusiastic and on the other I'm feeling sad. Weird shit. But it's very true. I'm guessing I'm not the only one. It's a different journey for me as a Chargers fan now. The combination of feelings is new to me. But at least I'm no longer hateful or enraged as I once was a year or two ago when relocation talks initially were fueled. I'm very glad about that. At least I've begun to process the abandonment by the team I've loved/followed for so many years. While feelings of sadness still remain I CAN see myself wading through it...slowly. I guess it's a new paradigm. That which makes itself clear as time goes by.

It's painful shit. And I can see why others are still enraged. I can't deal with their rage right now but I do understand it. Whatever the future holds this has been a learning experience into deep waters.
    For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"
Working...
X