• Jul 2013
    • TBD
    • Retired
    • Send PM

East West Shrine Game

Today at 3 PM Eastern

Here are some scouting reports and links:

Mayock

Have a look at which prospects stood out most to NFL.com draft expert Mike Mayock during the week of practices at the East-West Shrine Game.

Dan Kadar. SB Nation

This year will be no different. The Shrine Game airs on NFL Network at 3 p.m. ET on Saturday from St. Petersburg, Fla.

Riley Ferguson, QB, Memphis (East): FergusonJeremiah Briscoe to get a lot of attention among the quarterbacks.

Ralph Webb, RB, Vanderbilt (East): WebbWebbhis freaky athleticism and reportedly bench presses more than 400 pounds.

Greg Senat, OT, Wagner (West):Jordan Thomas, TE, Mississippi State (West):ThomasThomas is in space and if he can stick inline and block.

Cole Reyes, S, North Dakota (West): No player needs a good Shrine Game than Reyes. Coming into the season, Reyes had the potential to secure a spot in the top 100. However, an injury limited his season to just four games. He is expected to be healthy now, and teams will be looking to see how well he moves around. In 2016, he was the Big Sky Defensive Player of the Year.

Chad Thomas, DL, Miami (East): Thomas is built to play end in a 3-4 or at three-technique on the inside. His production never quite came, but he still finished his career with 26 tackles for loss and 11 sacks.

Poona Ford, DT, Texas (West): Texas has been an up-and-down team for several years, but FordAaron Donald and Grady Jarrett finding success, Ford should get a legitimate shot. The Big 12 Defensive Lineman of the Year this season, Ford finished with 34 tackles and eight tackles for loss. Teams will want to see how quick he is on the inside.

Brandon Facyson, CB, Virginia Tech (East): After a stellar freshman season at Virginia Tech, some thought FacysonDamon Webb, S, Ohio State (East): Webb was often overlooked on a loaded Ohio State defense, but he had some impressive moments last season. He was third on the Buckeyes in tackles with 61, and was the team leader in interceptions with five. Teams needing a pure coverage safety will look at Webb as a dime coverage player. It will be interesting to see if he gets looked as a cornerback in practices this week.

Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny
  • bonehead
    Undrafted
    • Jul 2013
    • TBD
    • Retired
    • Send PM

This guy is interesting, a hybrid TE, WR, OT. : )

Jordan Thomas, TE, Mississippi State (West):ThomasThomas is in space and if he can stick inline and block.

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Jacob Alsadek (OG), Arizona is a good friend of my sons.

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
        The Wasted Decade is done.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

• bonehead
          Undrafted
          • Jul 2013
          • TBD
          • Retired
          • Send PM

Glad you guys are watching , looking forward to some scouting reports w

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• Formula 21
            The Future is Now
            • Jun 2013
            • Republic of San Diego
            • Send PM

Nick Shimonek looked good on the first drive, short passes with touch and accuracy. Then the Bolts future kicker came out and shanked one to the right.
            Build Back Better.

Comment

• Formula 21
              The Future is Now
              • Jun 2013
              • Republic of San Diego
              • Send PM

Build Back Better.

Comment

• Formula 21
                The Future is Now
                • Jun 2013
                • Republic of San Diego
                • Send PM

This is a game for later round picks, 3rd and later. And the announcers like the depth at DT in the game. Good for the Bolts who could look later in the draft for DT help.
                Build Back Better.

Comment

• Formula 21
                  The Future is Now
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Republic of San Diego
                  • Send PM

Pretty boring game although I enjoy the commentary. Nobody has stood out in the 1st half.
                  Build Back Better.

Comment

• Formula 21
                    The Future is Now
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Republic of San Diego
                    • Send PM

Giants scout: Kentavius Street 'killing guys' during East-West practices

1.5kSHARES

By: Doug Rush | January 17, 2018 3:07 pm ET

With a few days until the East-West Shrine Game that will give players a chance to showcase their skills, the New York Giants are hard at work scouting the next batch of future football players and one may have caught their eye. RELATED

Giants meet with FSU LB Matthew Thomas, others at East-West Shrine Game

Build Back Better.

Comment

• Formula 21
                      The Future is Now
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Republic of San Diego
                      • Send PM

Shimonek 34 yard TD pass into tight coverage, probably wins the game. Under 2 minutes left.
                      Build Back Better.

Comment

• Formula 21
                        The Future is Now
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Republic of San Diego
                        • Send PM

Fantasy College Football Breaking News

Nic Shimonek: Shimonek helps lead West to Shrine Bowl win
                        Nic Shimonek - QB - TTU - Jan. 20 - 5:55 pm et
                        Texas Tech QB Nic Shimonek completed 12-of-18 passes for 105 yards and a touchdown in leading the West to a 14-10 victory over the East on Saturday in the East-West Shrine Game.
                        On a night where offense was hard to find, Shimonek was essentially the only effective quarterback on the night. It was mostly dinks-and-dunks, but the 6-2, 218-pound quarterback did make a couple of strong throws on the afternoon. Shimonek is going to have the stigma of being a quarterback in the Air Raid system, and also will be hurt by the fact that he was inconsistent in the 2017 campaign. Still, he does have some arm strength, and this was at least a positive step toward getting the former Red Raider signal-caller NFL looks
                        Build Back Better.

Comment

Working...
                        X