• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Budsman
    Registered Charger Fan
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

I also think Anthony Lynn, based on his mobile qb statement probably has a high opinion of Jackson.

Comment

• bonehead
      bonehead commented
      Editing a comment
      He looks pretty good to me, good arm strength and nice release. He does have some technical issues, especially footwork but don’t most young QBs? People always point to accuracy but he has a better completion percentage than Josh Allen......I think Jackson played against a better level of competition

• Budsman
      Budsman commented
      Editing a comment
      Steve Do you even watch tape? How about look at stats? Do you even care about mobility or do you completely reject running in the NFL? Are you being purposefully dense or are you just this dense in general?

• Steve
      Steve commented
      Editing a comment

Lynn was pretty adamant that he wants a dual threat, not playing another RB at QB. I think he probably wants someone who can throw, and slow the backside run pursuit using zone read concepts, as well as force the ball downfield in the passing game, and not just dink and dunk passes, like most college QB.
      Last edited by Steve; 03-24-2018, 12:32 PM.
  • Kyle
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Stinky Wizzleteats+ View Post
    Can we go back to using the term "he who shall not be named" when referring to Crying Spleaf?
    The name should never be uttered. It's just too painful.

I would even submit adding a second player to that list.... one who could've sealed a playoff win over the Cheatriots.
    sigpic

Comment

• Gwynning_Spirit
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Kyle View Post

The name should never be uttered. It's just too painful.

Even if it's in later rounds, is it also too soon then to draft another QB from Washington State?

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      😂
      🥰
      😘
      🤢
      😎
      😞
      😡
      👍