• Show
Clear All

Haskins declined to have his own private party

https://buckeyeswire.usatoday.com/20...ft-no-haskins/

Comment

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
      Haskins declined to have his own private party

https://buckeyeswire.usatoday.com/20...ft-no-haskins/
      thanx for that.... figured likely 'twas something of that ilk ??
      10 characters * Nasir, Badgley, Facyson, Rochell, King, Okung, Denzel, Tevi, Virgil, Trent Scott

Comment

There are rumblings...probably bullshit...but some pundits are saying that Haskins is falling, and do to specific fit, may go later in the first, with Lock and maybe even Jones being selected before him...

So just curious...anybody on this board want him at 28, if we didn't have to trade up to get him?

Comment

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post
          There are rumblings...probably bullshit...but some pundits are saying that Haskins is falling, and do to specific fit, may go later in the first, with Lock and maybe even Jones being selected before him...

So just curious...anybody on this board want him at 28, if we didn't have to trade up to get him?
          My answer, NO! No 1st round QB to sit 3 years.

Next, I call bullshit. Jones and Lock just aren't as good period.
          Last edited by Boltjolt; 04-11-2019, 07:13 PM.

Comment

I don't have any QB in my top 50 so easy no.
            2019 Adopt - A - Bolt

KYZIR WHITE

CORTEZ BROUGHTON

Comment

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post

I don't have any QB in my top 50 so easy no.
              :O

will volunteer that four warrant such consideration.... Murray, Haskins, Finley 'n Jarrett.
              10 characters * Nasir, Badgley, Facyson, Rochell, King, Okung, Denzel, Tevi, Virgil, Trent Scott

Comment

I previously said i liked Jones over him. I liked Haskins in parts, but i saw a few things i didn't like: basically dealing with accuracy and decision making under pressure. I would prefer someone else at #28.

Comment

There are OTHER rumblings that Chuckie and Mikey really like Haskins:

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/ra...ver-lack-trust

Comment

Working...
                  X