• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• like54ninjas
    replied
    Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
    I like Terry McLaurin a lot.
    Me too. Speed/body control/contact balance/adjusted catch radius/hands/speed cuts are all close to elite.

Leave a comment:

• wu-dai clan
    replied
    I like Terry McLaurin a lot.

Leave a comment:

• Budsman
    replied
    Honestly, if the Chargers cut Benjamin and picked this kid I would be ecstatic. Hes a weapon that teams have to account for and in a 3wr set with Allen and Williams on the outside and him in the slot, Henry threatening and Gordon out of the backfield, Im already salivating.
    Last edited by Budsman; 04-15-2019, 01:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Budsman
    replied
    The Cardinals had other players and needs that they could have gone for but the value on Brown was too high to pass. He could have been easily a top half of the first round pick if not for his injury and then his drop down the boards further than expected just made this to easy of a pick. One way to fight a bad oline is to throw the ball quickly and Brown has the quicks and speed to make that happen. His skill set will electrify fans and his play style is just what the doctor ordered.

Leave a comment:

• Budsman
    replied
    The Arizona Cardinals Select Marquise Brown WR Oklahoma large960_blur-1cc37e62fe300a73738776be86c96833.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Critty
    replied
    49ers Select
    J.ABRAM-S

Leave a comment:

• Critty
    replied
    Patriots Select
    M.WILSON-LB

Leave a comment:

• beachcomber
    replied
    Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
    I don't think Polite or Cajuste are first round talents. Won't be long and Little will be off the board
    agree that they may not be seen as such, albeit listed them as they have all gotten first round consideration at some/one point in the draft process.

Leave a comment:

• Budsman
    replied
    Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

and recall that a good dozen of these players are gonna bust/disappoint.... who has the greatest amount of risk attached to their selection ??

Bosa, Metcalf, Sweat, Murray, Bush, Haskins, Ferrell, Gary, Greedy, Lock, Bradbury, Baker and Tillery would be my ante/baker's dozen.... w/the most risk associated w/their "value."
    Anyone picked within the top 5 picks has a high amount of risk, just due to the value of the picks.

Leave a comment:

• beachcomber
    replied

BEST PLAYERS AVAILABLE PER BEACHCOMBER BIG BOARD
    and recall that a good dozen of these players are gonna bust/disappoint.... who has the greatest amount of risk attached to their selection ??

Bosa, Metcalf, Sweat, Murray, Bush, Haskins, Ferrell, Gary, Greedy, Lock, Bradbury, Baker and Tillery would be my ante/baker's dozen.... w/the most risk associated w/their "value."

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied
    I don't think Polite or Cajuste are first round talents. Won't be long and Little will be off the board

Leave a comment:

• beachcomber
    replied

BEST PLAYERS AVAILABLE PER BEACHCOMBER BIG BOARD
    hah.... would be ok w/the first handful or so listed (for the Chargers).... not so much for Mack nor Greg,

Leave a comment:

Working...
X