• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Panamamike
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post
    tDN is calling Rosen 2 Chargers as most likely scenario.... pick #60 ??
    Not sure we need to go that expensive. Cards have misplayed that part of their draft equation. If Miami takes a guy like Lock, there aren't many teams looking for a starter. Cards really can't keep both in that QB rom IMO, so they need to move him and have lost their leverage.

Comment

• Panamamike
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by charger1993 View Post

Db in the 2nd or 3rd???
      does ford fall to us?? Does taylor??? What about greedy?? Mack wilson??
      Greedy reminds me of a less polished technique Cromartie.....and has an even bigger aversion to tackling. No thanks, there are several CBS I prefer.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Panamamike View Post

Not sure we need to go that expensive. Cards have misplayed that part of their draft equation. If Miami takes a guy like Lock, there aren't many teams looking for a starter. Cards really can't keep both in that QB rom IMO, so they need to move him and have lost their leverage.
        Miami would be wise to take Rosen off the Cards hands instead of drafting Lock. Offer their third to the Cards, or even their second if a 3rd won't do it but they need to move Rosen and he is a lot better than Lock
        IMO the Cards GM should be fired.

Comment

• beachcomber
          & ramblin' man
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

don't know if I heard the commentary correctly, as think the guy is Benjamin Albright on the Draft Network, who not only thought it would be the Chargers w/Rosen, but also added that he thought Rosen was a good fit w/Rivers, in that he (Rosen) could be a bit of a "heel," w/the reference that Rivers had a bit of that to himself as well ??

do think that Rosen is a good to great passer, albeit not sure that he has the composure/makeup of the QB you want as the leader of your squad, and not overly fond of his intangibles based on what I read/glean, and that's coming from a guy who has zero problem w/iconoclasts and the like.

wouldn't be overly bothered w/him as a Charger if we got him for only a second, just based on his passing ability, albeit again he is def not my first choice.

RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• Panamamike
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Miami would be wise to take Rosen off the Cards hands instead of drafting Lock. Offer their third to the Cards, or even their second if a 3rd won't do it but they need to move Rosen and he is a lot better than Lock
            IMO the Cards GM should be fired.
            That is another way to fill their QB need for sure. i am still shaking my head that they didn't have something lined up to move Rosen yesterday. A lot of reports that they didn't respond to inquiries pre draft. That whole smoke screen for the top pick was misguided. If they were intent on tak8ng KM, they should have moved Rosen ore draft or last night.

Comment

• charger1993
              Registered Charger Fan
              • May 2017
              • Send PM

Greedy reminds me of a less polished technique Cromartie.....and has an even bigger aversion to tackling. No thanks, there are several CBS I prefer.
              All ghe cbs im naming are corner backs i wanna convert to fs in our scheme. I think most of ghe safeties will be gone by our pick

Comment

• Panamamike
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

All ghe cbs im naming are corner backs i wanna convert to fs in our scheme. I think most of ghe safeties will be gone by our pick
                not sure if you named Greedy, but no way in hell is he safety material. Dude is a drag down guy that does not like to tackle at all. I also highly doubt all the good safeties will be gone. There are a bunch of oline, cb, wr, and a QBs that will be taken as well.

Comment

• La Costa Boy
                  Pretty much retired......
                  • Sep 2018
                  • JoJa
                  • Bloviator of hot air and rhetoric.
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Nice mini clusta there, La Costa. And don't forget about corners...a decent one could fall to us...
                  I think that CB's are gonna become the hot commodity tonight right out of the gate. This is gonna push some talent down to us at 60.

Comment

• Topcat
                    AKA "Pollcat"
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

But, on the bright side, at least Greedy remembers the name of his daughter

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-combin...ion-at-combine

Comment

• charger1993
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • May 2017
                      • Send PM

not sure if you named Greedy, but no way in hell is he safety material. Dude is a drag down guy that does not like to tackle at all. I also highly doubt all the good safeties will be gone. There are a bunch of oline, cb, wr, and a QBs that will be taken as well.
                      I didnt name greedy, unless we took him in the 1st to play corner. Preferred baker tho.
                      best safety prospect for me is orwanijye
                      The cornerback from penn state. I cant spell thst last name from memory

Comment

• Boltjolt
                        Dont let the PBs fool ya
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Henderson, NV
                        • Send PM

I didnt name greedy, unless we took him in the 1st to play corner. Preferred baker tho.
                        best safety prospect for me is orwanijye
                        The cornerback from penn state. I cant spell thst last name from memory
                        Im thinking they will just pick a safety. They wont ALL be gone. You got to be more possitive man lol.,

Comment

• charger1993
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • May 2017
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

Im thinking they will just pick a safety. They wont ALL be gone. You got to be more possitive man lol.,
                          By all gone. I meant gardner johnson,taylor rapp, juan thornhill, and adderly i think will be gone. Thats just me mocking in my head tho. Thats why i turned to cb and said alright whose good value and has a chance to be there at 60.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍