X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tyler Newsome put up 30 reps

The recently signed UDFA punter from Notre Dame, Tyler Newsome, put up 30 reps at 225 lbs at the ND pro day. Von Miller did 21 by comparison. Newsome is in OL/DL territory with this. And he is a PUNTER. He also kicks off, by the way. If I recall the Chargers signed the CFL's best punter, too and he also kicks off? See a pattern here to protect the Money Badger?

TG
    Like, how am I a traitor? Your team are traitors.

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post
    The recently signed UDFA punter from Notre Dame, Tyler Newsome, put up 30 reps at 225 lbs at the ND pro day. Von Miller did 21 by comparison. Newsome is in OL/DL territory with this. And he is a PUNTER. He also kicks off, by the way. If I recall the Chargers signed the CFL's best punter, too and he also kicks off? See a pattern here to protect the Money Badger?

TG
    Must be Tranquill's lifting buddy.
    Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.

Comment

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

Must be Tranquill's lifting buddy.
      Truth.
      2019 Adopt - A - Bolt

KYZIR WHITE

CORTEZ BROUGHTON

Comment

Originally posted by Heatmiser View Post

TG
        The power comes from his sweet mullet

Comment

30 reps for a punter is insane. That would have tied him for 13th best in the combine this year.

Comment

Working...
          X