Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Every Telesco Draft

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Every Telesco Draft

    2013:
    Dj fluker
    Manti teo
    Keenan allen
    Stevie williams
    tourek williams
    Brad sorenson
    looking back B grade

    2014:
    Jason verret
    Jerrimah attachou
    Chris watts
    Ryan carrethers
    Marion grice
    Tevin reese
    Gets a F from me man. Verret had potential but injuries

    2015:
    Melvin gordon
    Denzel Perryman
    Craig mager
    Kyle Emmanuel
    Darius philon
    Besides mager id give ghis draft an A

    2016:
    Joey bosa
    Hunter henry
    Max tuerk
    Joshua perry
    Jatavious brown
    Drew kaser
    Derek watt
    Donovan Clark
    Even tho we got Bosa and Henry cant give it an A, this is a B plus draft imo

    2017:
    Mike Williams
    Forrest lamp
    Dan feeney
    Rayshawn Jenkins
    Desmond king
    Sam tevi
    Isaac rochelle
    3 starters right now, lamp might get a chance to play this year 2 quality back ups in jenkins and rochelle A plus

    2018:
    Derwin James
    Uchenna Nwosu
    Justin jones
    Kyzier White
    Scott quessenberry
    Dylan cantrell
    Justin Jackson
    To soon to grade looking like a A tho

    2019:
    Jerry Tillery
    Nasier Adderly
    Trey pipkins
    Drue tranquil
    Easton stick
    Emeke Egbule
    Cortez Broughton
    as of right now to early to grade, personally feeling a C. Grade subject to change.
    Last edited by charger1993; 04-28-2019, 04:46 PM.

  • #2
    Originally posted by charger1993 View Post
    2013:
    Dj fluker
    Manti teo
    Keenan allen
    Stevie williams
    tourek williams
    Brad sorenson
    looking back B grade

    2014:
    Jason verret
    Jerrimah attachou
    Chris watts
    Ryan carrethers
    Marion grice
    Tevin reese
    Gets a F from me man. Verret had potential but injuries

    2015:
    Melvin gordon
    Denzel Perryman
    Craig mager
    Kyle Emmanuel
    Darius philon
    Besides mager id give ghis draft an A

    2016:
    Joey bosa
    Hunter henry
    Max tuerk
    Joshua perry
    Jatavious brown
    Drew kaser
    Derek watt
    Donovan Clark
    Even tho we got Bosa and Henry cant give it an A, this is a B plus draft imo

    2017:
    Mike Williams
    Forrest lamp
    Dan feeney
    Rayshawn Jenkins
    Desmond king
    Sam tevi
    Isaac rochelle
    3 starters right now, lamp might get a chance to play this year 2 quality back ups in jenkins and rochelle A plus

    2018:
    Derwin James
    Uchenna Nwosu
    Justin jones
    Kyzier White
    Scott quessenberry
    Dylan cantrell
    Justin Jackson
    To soon to grade looking like a A tho

    2019:
    Jerry Tillery
    Nasier Adderly
    Trey pipkins
    Drue tranquil
    Easton stick
    Emeke Egbule
    Cortez Broughton
    as of right now to early to grade, personally feeling a C. Grade subject to change.
    We also got Jatavis Brown and Watt who contribute greatly. I'd give it an A. I think cutting Kaser was stupid too. I think he is with the Raiders now.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

      We also got Jatavis Brown and Watt who contribute greatly. I'd give it an A. I think cutting Kaser was stupid too. I think he is with the Raiders now.
      Kaser is on the raiders. I like brown but inconsistent play. Watt is a decent fullback i wont knock him, as a fullback its hard to knock their play.
      Joshua perry was a huge let down. Donovan loooked real good then we cut him. Idr why.
      But the draft could easily be an A, its teethering between a B plus and an A. Imo we still got 1 year to be able to fully judge it. So i went with my lower grade instead of setting the grade st the highest possibility..

      Really thought more people would talk about all the drafts. Found this really interesting

      Comment


      • #4
        mang '17, '18, '19 looking like SB squad.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by NoMoreChillies View Post
          mang '17, '18, '19 looking like SB squad.
          Both 17,18 are looking like really good drafts. Still got to wait alil bit to give a mlre accurate grade, but i like pretty much all the picks from both years.
          19 hasnt aeen a field yet, so i gave them a C based off how i feel off of Bpa. Nothing else to go off of. Cant say they cant play, they havent seen the field yet.

          Comment


          • #6
            I would say besides 2014 Telesco has found a gem in each one of his drafts. 2018 may have been his best yet so far. Now his offensive line picks is kind of worrying. Everyone knows Lamp and Feeney were highly rated gaurds coming out of college and niether has panned out yet especially Lamp. Now where I see Telesco has really made an impact is on the defense. I see atleast 10 starters from his draft picks on defense with the exception of Hayward. That's pretty good if you ask me. Yes he has missed on a lot of picks but for the most part im happy with how he has drafted for us so far.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by chris9341 View Post
              I would say besides 2014 Telesco has found a gem in each one of his drafts. 2018 may have been his best yet so far. Now his offensive line picks is kind of worrying. Everyone knows Lamp and Feeney were highly rated gaurds coming out of college and niether has panned out yet especially Lamp. Now where I see Telesco has really made an impact is on the defense. I see atleast 10 starters from his draft picks on defense with the exception of Hayward. That's pretty good if you ask me. Yes he has missed on a lot of picks but for the most part im happy with how he has drafted for us so far.
              This post wasnt made to say he did a bad job, i made this so everyone could see his past drafts,
              i was curious my self to see exactly who he drafted, because certain players are forgettable lets face it. I had completely forgotten about stevie williams.
              I do fins it interesting in the fact that when telesco stopped draft for need and started on what seems to be bpa our team suddenly was getting increasingly better.

              Comment


              • #8
                also seperately i put my personal grades on each draft because i assumed people would have a conversation when they saw it and so the same. But no one seems to csre what past drafts look like. I guess inwas the only one curious on how they were shaking out

                Comment


                • #9
                  Joshua Perry, the last thumper TT drafted. Times have changed.
                  Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post
                    Joshua Perry, the last thumper TT drafted.
                    Did he even make it a year with us?? I remember the media talking him up. And i honestly cant even remember if he played a game for us. We drafted him and he disappeared

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by charger1993 View Post

                      Did he even make it a year with us?? I remember the media talking him up. And i honestly cant even remember if he played a game for us. We drafted him and he disappeared
                      He spent a season with us and in 2017 was on the Colts practice squad but he kept having concussion issues and retired before last season after suffering his 6th concussion in TC with Seattle.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

                        He spent a season with us and in 2017 was on the Colts practice squad but he kept having concussion issues and retired before last season after suffering his 6th concussion in TC with Seattle.
                        I always wonder what happened to him. In my memory he just vanished. I can still remember mounton playing for us and the great larry english that aj gave us.

                        Damn that suck for j Perry tho. I hope he has a healthy life after football

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X