• Train Driver
    • Send PM

Huge blow for the Trojans with Daniels going down for the season

Comment

• jamrock
      lawyers, guns and money
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

You didn't even mention the UCLA qb who had the worst performance of any pac 12 qb this weekend. And no I didn't see everybody play. This kid was just off the charts bad. Sorry Chip Kelly. You will never get another HC job when this hot mess ends

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Yeah my UCLA buddies are bumming hard. My brother as well. One brother who went to UCLA and one to USC. Both pretty flustered.

Comment

• dmac_bolt
          Day Tripper
          • May 2019
          • North of the Lagoon
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
          Yeah my UCLA buddies are bumming hard. My brother as well. One brother who went to UCLA and one to USC. Both pretty flustered.
          I can only hope he sucks, and no offense to you, but my Aztecs see him next week and they just mustered up the most anemic 6 pt performance on offense I think I have ever seen in an Aztec game. Their offense is just bad all over - it as downright offensive. OL is undersized and stinks. WRs cant separate from Div2 DBs, TEs are mostly invisible. QB is mediocre and has a lousy weak arm but he can scramble a little bit and Rocky prefers him as a better game manager. They have some ok RBs but they usually have nowhere to go. And that 6-0 win was against Weber St, not a PAC 12 team, not even a MW team.

It could be a very long day for the Aztecs.
          “Less is more? NO NO NO - MORE is MORE!”

Comment

• Fleet
            TPB Founder
            • Jun 2013
            • Cardiff - Poipu
            • Send PM

Originally posted by dmac_bolt View Post

I can only hope he sucks, and no offense to you, but my Aztecs see him next week and they just mustered up the most anemic 6 pt performance on offense I think I have ever seen in an Aztec game. Their offense is just bad all over - it as downright offensive. OL is undersized and stinks. WRs cant separate from Div2 DBs, TEs are mostly invisible. QB is mediocre and has a lousy weak arm but he can scramble a little bit and Rocky prefers him as a better game manager. They have some ok RBs but they usually have nowhere to go. And that 6-0 win was against Weber St, not a PAC 12 team, not even a MW team.

It could be a very long day for the Aztecs.
            I actually always root for the Aztecs.

Comment

• like54ninjas
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2017
              • Great White North
              • Draftnik
              • Send PM

BSU V. FSU 2019

Ezra Cleveland - LOT - BSU - #76
              - the real deal - powerful hand strikes, nasty finisher, excellent kickslide mechanics, easy mover both laterally and vertically to 2nd level, solid stunt reco

Standford Samuels - CB - FSU - #8
              - looked inconsistent, willing tackler, fast

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
              K9
              Nasir
              Tillery
              Parham
              Reed

Comment

• like54ninjas
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Oct 2017
                • Great White North
                • Draftnik
                • Send PM

AUBURN V. OREGON 2019

Derrick Brown - DT/NT - AUB - #5
                -opening series at goalline destroys ORG - too fucking strong/athletic- top 5 prospect- nuff said

Shane Lemieux - OLG - ORE - #68
                - powerful drive blocking, really good feet fundamentals in position blocks, stones bull rushes (even #5)

Prince Tega Wanogho - LOT - AUB - #76
                -athletic movement skills, vastly improved drive blocking, needs more depth on kickslide (mechanics issues with right foot pushing off), tigers using him as unbalanced OT, watch him pass off stunts and picks up 2 delayed blitzes (big improvent over 2018)

My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
                K9
                Nasir
                Tillery
                Parham
                Reed

Comment

• Panamamike
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
                  BSU V. FSU 2019

- the real deal - powerful hand strikes, nasty finisher, excellent kickslide mechanics, easy mover both laterally and vertically to 2nd level, solid stunt reco

Ezra showed real up really well in a big non conference matchup.

Comment

• bartman83642
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jan 2019
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by like54ninjas View Post
                    BSU V. FSU 2019

I was impressed with BSU QB Hank Bachmeier. He struggled a bit but for all the beating he took early on in the game he did well for a true freshman.

Comment

• beachcomber
                      & ramblin' man
                      • Jan 2019
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt

It could mean we feel comfortable committing another year to those hips, because we have adequate backups, vs picking up another vet cut, or planning on addressing the position sooner rather than later?

How's that for a positive spin?

think Biadasz is just about as close to a no risk pick as you can get, and.... know Ninja likes a coupla few guys @the OC, and myself thinks this guy is gonna be alright as well:

https://www.draftblaster.com/2020-nfl-draft/darryl-williams-cg-mississippi-state/

ps. LB moved your quote per Fleet's request to stay on topic within the threads, and.... as think it would be wise to be looking IOL/OC in next year's draft.
                      RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• beachcomber
                        & ramblin' man
                        • Jan 2019
                        • Send PM

this is another guy I like @the OC that haven't seen get a lot of ink quite yet,

https://247sports.com/college/texas-am/LongFormArticle/Texas-AM-OL-Ryan-McCollum-133612719/#133612719_5
                        RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• beachcomber
                          & ramblin' man
                          • Jan 2019
                          • Send PM

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2851400-2020-nfl-mock-draft-matt-millers-picks-before-the-regular-season-kicks-off

Miller says this next draft is gonna be rich for wideouts and QBs, and CBs.

there was talk about Tyrod being an unnecessary luxury @backup QB, and whether Easton is a necessity @third string QB.... could we still be on the lookout @QB ??

my Darkhorse for the upcoming draft is a guy outta Vanderbilt named Riley Neal, and 'tis a bit premature as he hasn't even won the starting nod yet, and.... he is not the prototypical RPO QB that AL has been keen on of late, albeit he can run some.

the other name I'll throw out there is Marcus Mariota, as there is speculation that Tennessee might not resign him and that they might be looking QB in next year's draft ??

@wideout there might have been good value in the draft of last w/the likes of AJ Brown and Kelvin Harmon, and given that TB will be a FA, and that Dontrelle and special teamer Geremy Davis round out our 5 WRs, it's not unreasonable that we might be on the lookout there, and.... for my money many of the (really) good ones might well be off the board before we get a shot @things round one, as personally do like CeeDee Lamb and Laviska Sheanault.... don't really have a Darkhorse here yet, albeit do have Jacksonville State's Drew Pearson on my early watchlist for now.

and do we have ?s @the CB position, in terms of which way is the arrow pointing for Heyward, what is the Trevor story for 2020, and is Michael Davis a FA next year as well ?? we did pass on Amani Oruwariye in last year's draft, and there is plenty o' talent at the top of next years extravaganza, and.... two names I've got on my watchlist atm are Nevelle Clark and Dayan Ghanwoloku.

Miller has Derrick Brown @19 and Tristan Wirfs not long after that, both of which would be on my wish list if that were the case.... the other guy I've got my eye out for is Julian Okwara.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍