• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

I don't think a ton of teams like Hurts, could be wrong...I do think he is a Lynn type of guy...but wouldn't be surprised to see him fall to the 4th like Prescott if we don't target him...

I agree with Beach...you should put Reagor in there, and drop Hurts to the third....why should I care, you ask? Because I got a million scenarios I like, but can only fit a couple in my sig, so I have to live vicariously through others...:lol:
    I also don't think Reagor will make it to us at 37. I'd love it but the Colts If he is there will snag him with their first of two picks in the second at 34 if not the Vikes in the first round. Maybe the Bengals where aJ Green hasn't been able to stay healthy.

I'm probably wrong on all my picks. Besides, beach wants linemen in every round so he doesn't like anybody mock but his own lol.

Comment

• Boltjolt
      Dont let the PBs fool ya
      • Jun 2013
      • Henderson, NV
      • Send PM

Originally posted by electricgold View Post
      What if in the 2nd round when the Chargers were on the clock, WR-Brandon Aiyuk, WR-Justin Jefferson and OT- Austin Jackson were all on the board?
      Then we going WR. I'm seeing some aren't so high on Jackson one article calling him a bust candidate. I got no opinion on him.

Comment

• Formula 21
        The Future is Now
        • Jun 2013
        • Republic of San Diego
        • Send PM

This draft is all about the OTs and the WRs. 14 could go in the 1st.
        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
        The Wasted Decade is done.
        Build Back Better.

Comment

• beachcomber
          & ramblin' man
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

OT Jackson unless we get on OT in the 1st. No brainer.
          F21.... just gotta say it.... you're failing me....

first coupla few times on this board what stuck out for me was this Formula 21 guy and what a stalwart he was for an Olineman, and now.... you've gone about face !! not only turning your back on one of the best Oline populous in some time, and now you want Austin Jackson @37 !! dude seems (extremely) risky ?? !!

no love for Wanogho, not to mention Andrew Thomas/Wirfs ?? !!

(still a little bit in shock here....
          RT Taliese Fuaga, DT Jer'Zhan Newton, NT T'Vondre Sweat, LB Cedric Gray, TE Ben Sinnott, RB Daijun Edwards, FS Cole Bishop, QB Joe Milton

Comment

• Formula 21
            The Future is Now
            • Jun 2013
            • Republic of San Diego
            • Send PM

Originally posted by beachcomber View Post

F21.... just gotta say it.... you're failing me....

first coupla few times on this board what stuck out for me was this Formula 21 guy and what a stalwart he was for an Olineman, and now.... you've gone about face !! not only turning your back on one of the best Oline populous in some time, and now you want Austin Jackson @37 !! dude seems (extremely) risky ?? !!

no love for Wanogho, not to mention Andrew Thomas/Wirfs ?? !!

(still a little bit in shock here....
            Who’s s gonna be available in the 2nd. Because I don't think TT will go OT in the first. I don’t think he values them enough.

I want Ezra Cleveland in the 2nd. But it seems more likely that he’s gone in the 1st from all the mocks Im seeing. Jackson has quicker feet than Wanogho and thats what I look for in an OT. But I’d be happy with Wanogho too.
            Build Back Better.

Comment

• chargerkdb
              Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Hotter than hell, Georgia
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Formula 21 View Post

Who’s s gonna be available in the 2nd. Because I don't think TT will go OT in the first. I don’t think he values them enough.

I want Ezra Cleveland in the 2nd. But it seems more likely that he’s gone in the 1st from all the mocks Im seeing. Jackson has quicker feet than Wanogho and thats what I look for in an OT. But I’d be happy with Wanogho too.
              I just have a gut feeling we are taking Andrew Thomas at 6. I think TT wants Tua but he will go to Miami and he’s will go with safe pick at 6. Want Simmons and he will be there at 6. Cant always get what I want but i just might find I get what I need.

Comment

• Formula 21
                The Future is Now
                • Jun 2013
                • Republic of San Diego
                • Send PM

Id celebrate Thomas at 6. Protect Taylor and run the ball. Thats a formula for success THIS YEAR.
                Build Back Better.

Comment

• blueman
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Thomas and be done for the day. Not sexy but would not suck.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  😂
                  🥰
                  😘
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😞
                  😡
                  👍