• Show
Clear All

• Boltjolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Coachmarkos View Post
    Here is Mine:
    1. Burrow (no chance for the chargers)
    2. Tua (I'd take him with #6)
    3. Herbert (I'd take him with #6, but it's a gamble and I know that... if we could trade down and add a pick, and still get Love or Eason, I'd be fine with it)
    4. Jordan Love (this is assuming they would trade down... OR trade back into the late 1st)
    5. Jacob Eason (2nd round)
    6. Jalen Hurts (3rd round)
    7. Jake Fromm (4th round)
    I'd have Love in the 4th. Don't see the draw with him.
    I know some will be over drafted,happens every year
    However.......

1st Burrow
    1st Tua
    1st-2nd Eason
    2nd Herbert
    2nd-3rd Fromm
    3rd Hurts
    4th Love

Leave a comment:

• powderblueboy
    replied
    1. tua
    2. eason
    3. burrow
    4. herbert
    5. fromm
    6. hurts

Leave a comment:

• Lone Bolt
    replied
    Originally posted by Coachmarkos View Post
    Picture snip from CBS Sports draft rankingQB Rankings.PNG
    Funny...I was just saying in another thread that after watching a few games of both Herbert and Eason in action, Eason looked like the better passer...I also think that if he proceeds through the process well...good workouts, chalk sessions, and interviews...he is gonna rocket up boards.

Jordan Love? I don't get it...there are plenty of college guys with his measureables that know how to be shitty QBs...why does this guy get a pass, throwing all those picks? The pundits like him, can't figure out why. He is the next Jameis Winston...no thanks.

1. Burrow
    2. Tua
    3. Eason
    4. Herbert
    5. Fromm
    6. Hurts

Edit: Watched more game film. I like Eason better than Herbert. It's like what has been said on this forum...ton of screens, bubble screens, and slants that bust out for big yardage....his yard stats are padded. Watch games by Herbert and Eason side by side...you are gonna see way more pro throws by Eason.

Neither one of these guys should be starting in the NFL next year...but I really am coming to like Eason and his upside.
    Last edited by Lone Bolt; 01-12-2020, 06:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Coachmarkos
    replied
    Here is Mine:
    1. Burrow (no chance for the chargers)
    2. Tua (I'd take him with #6)
    3. Herbert (I'd take him with #6, but it's a gamble and I know that... if we could trade down and add a pick, and still get Love or Eason, I'd be fine with it)
    4. Jordan Love (this is assuming they would trade down... OR trade back into the late 1st)
    5. Jacob Eason (2nd round)
    6. Jalen Hurts (3rd round)
    7. Jake Fromm (4th round)

Leave a comment:

• Coachmarkos
    started a topic Rank the QB Draft prospects

Rank the QB Draft prospects

Picture snip from CBS Sports draft rankingQB Rankings.PNG
Working...
X