X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl LV

Classic match up coming up with Brady at 43 making his 10th Super Bowl appearance and widely regarded as the greatest QB of all time facing the new king of the QBs in Patrick Mahomes. Mahomes and the Chiefs would be making their 3rd straight appearance if not for Dee Ford lining up offsides a couple of years ago.

for TB, it’s not all Brady as they have a solid group of skill players and a variety of different receivers in Evan’s, Godwin, Brown and the next Welker/Amendola/Edelman in Scotty Miller. Gronk and Hart are solid at TE. Fournette is fresh as a daisy also. On defense Devon White has been the best LB in the NFL lately and JPP and Suh are tough on the line. Team is pretty loaded.

KC is the most fun to watch on o. Between Hill and Hardiman they can kill you with speed. Kelce is the best TE in the game right now. If Edwards-Helaire is healthy he can be a big factor. And L’Veon Bell? Defensively, Spagnoula makes them better and he has the formula to beat Brady. Chris Jones needs to have a big game as well as Frank Clark. If the KC DBs can cover as well as they did against Buffalo it could be a painful fall to earth for Brady.

TB won 3 straight road games to get here and now play at home where KC beat em on T’sgiving. But TB came back strong in that game.

im expecting an epic game.

KC 41.
    TB 31.

Mahomes will deal with the well known protection issues by using RPO with CEH and Leveon, and by pedaling backwards and throwing 50 yard cross field dimes off his back foot.

TB is toast.
    Last edited by wu-dai clan; 02-06-2021, 08:39 PM.
    Staley.
    Genius.

Comment

TB 38
      KC 31
      Brenden Jaimes: Nebraska's 2019 most valuable offensive player

Comment

I cant see KC putting 30+ on that Tampa Def.

TB 31
        KC 28

Comment

You guys aren't making me feel great about my Under bet.. haha

I think KC wins. I know the Oline is beat up- but I think they do some creative stuff to get the ball out quickly, get Mahomes in space and let him create against those beat up safeties of Tampa. Brady did not look good in that second half against GB, and are pretty lucky GB couldn't get their game together.

KC 28
          TB 17

Comment

Look at all those weapons.
            Staley.
            Genius.

Comment

Don't really like Mahomes and Chefs, don't really want to see Goat win another ring...this is the game where I root for NOBODY...

(just kick back and admire two great teams)...

Comment

Mahomes.jpeg

Patrick Mahomes. My Grandfather was a Twins fan, so I grew up one too. This is how I remember him.

Comment

I like to just reflect back acknowledge that we had BOTH these teams on the ropes in the 4th quarter. With a rookie QB, horrible coach, bad oline. Not going to count the "sit'em" game. Next year is going to be interesting. Back to Back Home Field Super Bowls. How cool would that be?

Comment

Originally posted by screeme18 View Post
                    You guys aren't making me feel great about my Under bet.. haha

I think KC wins. I know the Oline is beat up- but I think they do some creative stuff to get the ball out quickly, get Mahomes in space and let him create against those beat up safeties of Tampa. Brady did not look good in that second half against GB, and are pretty lucky GB couldn't get their game together.

KC 28
                    TB 17
                    betting the under is usually the smart thing, whenever it seems like everyone is expecting a shootout...... and both these defenses are far better than most think....

Comment

So freaking overproduced. Get this game going

Comment

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                        So freaking overproduced. Get this game going
                        Totally agree. I kept busy until 3:40 then turned on the TV just as KC was kicking off.

Comment

Working...
                        X