Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched the game again. Mahomes had opportunity to step up into pocket on some of those plays where he took off and ran for his life. Clearly he was uncomfortable and went to play backyard football. But if he could have kept his composure, he could have made some plays by climbing up instead or backing up and trying to eject.

On the hold before the bager interception. I get why there was a flag. The defender molested Evans on that play. Hands all over him at the top of that route and even a crotch tug on him. Maybe the ref thought you can't yank him by the dick. I'm throwing a flag.

On the Evans PI.
    The ball landed 5yd after the fall from the guy hitting his heal and causing him to fall. Clearly a good call.

The offside on FG legit call. The personal foul on Jones. Often the guy who hits back after whistle gets seen.

KC was the 4th most penaltized team in 2020 so they have been living dangerous all year. While league avg is 90 penalty for regular season. Cheifs had 105.

While the Bucs only had 84 penalties 6 below league avg.

This was not the refs.

This was who these teams are.

You pathetic Ref blamers for the Superbowl outcome.
    Keep m​​​​​​aking up bullshit excuses because that is all you have.

#Gameover
    Inside Players and Edge Players Activate and Express Yourself!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Critty View Post
      I watched the game again. Mahomes had opportunity to step up into pocket on some of those plays where he took off and ran for his life. Clearly he was uncomfortable and went to play backyard football. But if he could have kept his composure, he could have made some plays by climbing up instead or backing up and trying to eject.

On the hold before the bager interception. I get why there was a flag. The defender molested Evans on that play. Hands all over him at the top of that route and even a crotch tug on him. Maybe the ref thought you can't yank him by the dick. I'm throwing a flag.

On the Evans PI.
      The ball landed 5yd after the fall from the guy hitting his heal and causing him to fall. Clearly a good call.

The offside on FG legit call. The personal foul on Jones. Often the guy who hits back after whistle gets seen.

KC was the 4th most penaltized team in 2020 so they have been living dangerous all year. While league avg is 90 penalty for regular season. Cheifs had 105.

While the Bucs only had 84 penalties 6 below league avg.

This was not the refs.

This was who these teams are.

You pathetic Ref blamers for the Superbowl outcome.
      Keep m​​​​​​aking up bullshit excuses because that is all you have.

#Gameover
      Watching the game - I thought all of the penalties, via replay - called on KC, meaning the PI (or Def Holdings) were the correct call. My only thing is - did they let Tampa Bay defenders get away with similar actions. Thats all I wanted to know. As seeing the replays, they were legit calls. The Evans PI - if the guy doesn't grab his leg, Evans has a chance to get the ball. The offsides on the FG - seemed pretty obvious the guy at the top (17) was offside though they called it on 20 at the bottom.

The Chiefs were outplayed most of the game. The better team won.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xenos View Post

I think the Bucs were more talented than we were. Though the margins were not as big. I also don’t know if HCing is necessarily as big a margin either. I think the other thing that Brady brought was a winning culture. He managed to change a stubborn coach like Arians so he probably could have done it with Lynn also. The biggest issue was our injuries.
        I heard a stat that every Buc player that scored in this superbowl was not on the team last season. IF we had a better HC the pats QB would of chose the Chargers and all the players that scored in this bowl would have probably been here, scoring. its hard to believe Lynn would have won a Bowl with Brady, he had Herbert and even an average HC could have had a winning season here with what he did. HCing is everything to the players, they want a HC that puts them in a position to win.

... Now we have a HC that puts relationships at the top of the list... That's fine as long as the relationship between player and HC garners 100% effort from the players.... If this HC can't do that, Relationship will mean nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by electricgold View Post

I heard a stat that every Buc player that scored in this superbowl was not on the team last season. IF we had a better HC the pats QB would of chose the Chargers and all the players that scored in this bowl would have probably been here, scoring. its hard to believe Lynn would have won a Bowl with Brady, he had Herbert and even an average HC could have had a winning season here with what he did. HCing is everything to the players, they want a HC that puts them in a position to win.

... Now we have a HC that puts relationships at the top of the list... That's fine as long as the relationship between player and HC garners 100% effort from the players.... If this HC can't do that, Relationship will mean nothing.
          Relationship between HC and players certainly is a factor for effort by players...but also, I think the players will put out more effort when they see an intelligent game plan, along with effective in-game adjustments made by HC and staff...wasn't it a quote by Ingram when he said, regarding Bradley's game planning, "it was just the same old plan we always run"...this kind of poor, simplistic coaching and planning results in sloppy, lackadaisical play...

Comment

• Originally posted by NoMoreChillies View Post
            Vita Vea is a a beast.

Chargers need someone like him

12th overall and behind Josh Rosen, I remember a mixed bag of opinions on him pre draft on the old CMB

Comment

• Originally posted by electricgold View Post

I like the idea of having a great HC with experience. But let's be real. What Brady brought to that team was invaluable. Brady changes everyone around him - the guy has that IT factor and he was born for this type of leadership. Gronk, Fournette, AB - why were they there? AB for example, was known for character issues - Brady vouched for him and brought him along. I believe Fournette had some character question marks too.

The Goat works in many ways, and the relationships and comradery he builds with teammates is invaluable. Tampa Bay overall was pretty crappy football team before Brady got there (even though they had some key pieces on defense and receiver). The turnaround with Brady there was pretty amazing either way.

If you look at almost every Brady superbowl he has won, the common denominator is a great defense. With the Patriots, Tom was willing to take less money to allow the team to acquire certain assets. The guy just does what is necessary to building a winning team, more so than any player I've ever seen to date.

Comment

• Originally posted by SDBORN View Post

I like the idea of having a great HC with experience. But let's be real. What Brady brought to that team was invaluable. Brady changes everyone around him - the guy has that IT factor and he was born for this type of leadership. Gronk, Fournette, AB - why were they there? AB for example, was known for character issues - Brady vouched for him and brought him along. I believe Fournette had some character question marks too.

The Goat works in many ways, and the relationships and comradery he builds with teammates is invaluable. Tampa Bay overall was pretty crappy football team before Brady got there (even though they had some key pieces on defense and receiver). The turnaround with Brady there was pretty amazing either way.

If you look at almost every Brady superbowl he has won, the common denominator is a great defense. With the Patriots, Tom was willing to take less money to allow the team to acquire certain assets. The guy just does what is necessary to building a winning team, more so than any player I've ever seen to date.
                you hit on it. He brings a winning culture more so than any NFL player ever has. If you listen to the other players they talk about texts he sent that pointed out little details in game planning but were also simple confidence builders. I don’t like him but I can’t deny he’s the

Comment

• Originally posted by jamrock View Post

you hit on it. He brings a winning culture more so than any NFL player ever has. If you listen to the other players they talk about texts he sent that pointed out little details in game planning but were also simple confidence builders. I don’t like him but I can’t deny he’s the
                  I've never been a big Brady fan either. But people need to stop denying what he brings to the table. In terms of talent, he is talented, even though he is not the most physically talented QB to ever play

What he offers is a culumlative positive effect in so many areas - a winning culture like you said. It happens at multiple levels. Pretty fascinating to watch if you look at what is going on behind the scenes.

I wish the owners of the Chargers had half the winning culture in them that the Goat has. Once again they make cheap hires, hoping they'll get lucky. Lol

Comment

• Originally posted by SDBORN View Post

I've never been a big Brady fan either. But people need to stop denying what he brings to the table. In terms of talent, he is talented, even though he is not the most physically talented QB to ever play

What he offers is a culumlative positive effect in so many areas - a winning culture like you said. It happens at multiple levels. Pretty fascinating to watch if you look at what is going on behind the scenes.

I wish the owners of the Chargers had half the winning culture in them that the Goat has. Once again they make cheap hires, hoping they'll get lucky. Lol
                    Not only winning culture, but Goat has coolness under pressure...that "it" factor...Joe Montana had it...Herbie appears to have it...

Comment

• The cool thing about Brady is he seems like someone who really tries to get to know his teammates.

Like during his Instagram posts, he posted pictures of all his teammates and their favorite songs showing highlights of them in the Super Bowl.

That builds a ton of trust and camaraderie which is way too underrated in this era. You simply can't point and tell people what to do if you're not going to try and understand where they're coming from. Get interested in their interests, understand their culture and upbringing, etc.

That's one of Brady's biggest strengths and translate to any team too. The guy is a big star but yet is very down to Earth to his teammates and inclusive.

Comment

• My question now ie this - at NE, were all those winning seasons because of Brady? Is BB not really the great coach we have been crediting him with?
                        Surprise us with a Super Bowl win!

Comment

• Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
                          My question now ie this - at NE, were all those winning seasons because of Brady? Is BB not really the great coach we have been crediting him with?
                          players making plays

Comment

Working...
                          X