X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by chargeroo View Post
    My question now ie this - at NE, were all those winning seasons because of Brady? Is BB not really the great coach we have been crediting him with?
    Belichek knows how to coach. He knows the importance of all fundamentals of alignment and assignment, proper technique. How to get matchups. Weakness and strength. But so do all the other coaching staffs. Belichek has cheating on his record too.

40year old Montana went to KC and was in AFCCG
    40year old Farve went to Minn and went to NFCCG
    43 year old Brady goes to TB and wins Superbowl.

​​​​I sense a pattern of what great QBs do for a Head Coach.

It will always be a QB driven league.
    Not a head coach driven league.

We got Herbert-QB.
    And that give Staley a chance to be a very successful HC.
    Inside Players and Edge Players Activate and Express Yourself!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Critty View Post
      1. On the hold before the bager interception. I get why there was a flag. The defender molested Evans on that play. Hands all over him at the top of that route and even a crotch tug on him. Maybe the ref thought you can't yank him by the dick. I'm throwing a flag.

2. On the Evans PI.
      The ball landed 5yd after the fall from the guy hitting his heal and causing him to fall. Clearly a good call.
      Your post is clueless.

1. There was no defensive holding on the Mathieu INT. Your interpretation is ridiculous. I strongly suspect that you have no understanding of the defensive holding rule whatsoever either as it is written in the rulebook or as it is routinely called. Mere contact does not establish a foul otherwise there would be defensive holding on every closely defended play. Reaching around and touching a player on the leg is not defensive holding. Your take is absurd.

If you believe that you witnessed a sexual assault, maybe you should call the police. But the only ones getting screwed were those in KC's secondary who were screwed by the refs.

Even worse, Evans probably should have been whistled for offensive interference for using all of the force he could muster to try to push the defender away with his left arm. That was flagrant offensive pass interference.

2. On the 34 yard penalty, did the defender even make contact with Evans as Evans flopped? The defender might have brushed Evans' hip towel with his hand on the way down as he landed in between Evans' feet. There is zero evidence of any meaningful contact on the play that would warrant a flag. In fact, other than the possible hand brush, it is not clear that there was any contact, much less meaningful contact to Evans' legs.

3. And, obviously, you are not even bothering to defend the horrible call that set up the TD on the final drive of the first half. The call was DPI on a clearly uncatchable pass. That is no penalty under the rules. It took both the 34 yard DPI and the DPI in the end zone to get the Bucs a TD.
      Last edited by chaincrusher; 02-09-2021, 03:04 PM.

Comment

Belichek knows how to coach. He knows the importance of all fundamentals of alignment and assignment, proper technique. How to get matchups. Weakness and strength. But so do all the other coaching staffs. Belichek has cheating on his record too.

We got Herbert-QB.
        Good common sense answer!
        Surprise us with a Super Bowl win!

Comment

• you live in a world of your own
          go cry me a river you

There is nothing more to debate when your head is shoved so far up your own ass it has popped out the other side creating a strange feedback loop of regurgitated bullshit that you spew as the gospel truth

Comment

We got Herbert-QB.
            Correlation is not causation.

The Chiefs were a 10-6 playoff team in 1992 the year before Montana went to the Chiefs. Montana, who was 37 and not 40, only played 11 games in 1993. The Chiefs went 3-2 without him.

Montana only threw one passing TD against PIT with Dave Krieg throwing the other in the wild card round. And while Montana did play well in the game against HOU, he sucked mightily in the AFCCG.

The Vikings went 10-6 the season before Favre arrived, winning the NFCN, with Gus Frerotte at QB. So, again, it is not as if the older QB is radically altering the team's results. They were already a playoff team.

And finally, as noted, Brady also came to a fairly loaded team, a team that was able to finish 7-9 notwithstanding Winston giving the ball away 39 times. To a great young nucleus, the team added Brown, Gronkowski, Fournette, Vea, Wirfs and Winfield, all good players. All they needed was a league average QB and they were easily a playoff team in the NFC, especially where 9-7 or 8-8 would put them into the playoffs. Brady was not great, either in the regular season or playoffs, but with a loaded lineup, he was above average in the regular season.

Brady has cheating on his record too.

Comment

you live in a world of your own
              go cry me a river you

There is nothing more to debate when your head is shoved so far up your own ass it has popped out the other side creating a strange feedback loop of regurgitated bullshit that you spew as the gospel truth
              Here is a clue. Calling my view BS does not make it so. Try actually proving one of your points with sound critical reasoning instead of getting flustered and making ad hominem attacks on me and hiding your pathetic arguments by not quoting my posts and repeatedly misquoting what I have said and then crawling away after having your assertions refuted point by point.

"But, but, it's when the ref reached for the flag." LMAO!

Comment

• Really crusher? He maybe clipped his towel? No meaningful contact? Evans flopped? They wouldn't have score there without two bad PI ref call helping them? This is why you are a biased fucking bullshitting liar.
                And each time you do it. I will call you out. Your idiocy amuses me with your I know my opinion is facts. And i will claim things and then call others clueless. You are a special one of a kind fan.

The Breeland PI was legit. Simple as that.
                I watch it in slow motion.
                Their feet touched causing Breeland to fall but not Evans who keep on running in stride for the ball
                as Breeland fell his right hand hit the back of one of Evans heels but Evans was still not falling
                when Breeland left shoulder pad clip Evans other foot he finally went down. And the flag was thrown.
                That is pass interference as it was not the feet tangle that cause Evans to fall but was Breelands hand and shoulder pads clipping both his feet.

Gene Steratore, a former NFL referee and CBS’s officiating analyst, said during the broadcast that the call had to be made.

The other PI probably should have been illegal contact. But even if that flag should never have been thrown, it is still 2nd and goal from the 9. not 4th down.

And on that series.....
                It is obvious that there was no way Brady can get them in end zone if it went to 2nd and 9 with 10 seconds.
                And so obvious he got them down the field in enough time without KC timeouts helping him by stopping the clock.

really.JPG

Comment

• Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

Your post is clueless.

1. There was no defensive holding on the Mathieu INT. Your interpretation is ridiculous. I strongly suspect that you have no understanding of the defensive holding rule whatsoever either as it is written in the rulebook or as it is routinely called. Mere contact does not establish a foul otherwise there would be defensive holding on every closely defended play. Reaching around and touching a player on the leg is not defensive holding. Your take is absurd.

If you believe that you witnessed a sexual assault, maybe you should call the police. But the only ones getting screwed were those in KC's secondary who were screwed by the refs.

Even worse, Evans probably should have been whistled for offensive interference for using all of the force he could muster to try to push the defender away with his left arm. That was flagrant offensive pass interference.

2. On the 34 yard penalty, did the defender even make contact with Evans as Evans flopped? The defender might have brushed Evans' hip towel with his hand on the way down as he landed in between Evans' feet. There is zero evidence of any meaningful contact on the play that would warrant a flag. In fact, other than the possible hand brush, it is not clear that there was any contact, much less meaningful contact to Evans' legs.

3. And, obviously, you are not even bothering to defend the horrible call that set up the TD on the final drive of the first half. The call was DPI on a clearly uncatchable pass. That is no penalty under the rules. It took both the 34 yard DPI and the DPI in the end zone to get the Bucs a TD.
                  Based on your biased and frankly one sided views of the SB I would guess that you are a die hard KC fan (which I know you are not) or you lost a lot of money on the game. There is no way a rational football fan who is not a die hard or did not lose a lot of money would so worked up and misrepresent calls they way you are doing. I hope you learned a valuable lesson on sports betting.

Comment

• Crusher Is the above critical analysis going to work for you or are you going to keep making stuff up.

It's not really an ad hominem attack with someone is repeatedly proving themself to be a biased bullshitting liar.
                    Its facts jack.

Comment

• Lets try not too get to personal guys. Aloha. We do really well here for the most part. Lets all take a breath. Care about all you guys. I dont want to be heavy.

Comment

• Originally posted by FoutsFan View Post

Based on your biased and frankly one sided views of the SB I would guess that you are a die hard KC fan (which I know you are not) or you lost a lot of money on the game. There is no way a rational football fan who is not a die hard or did not lose a lot of money would so worked up and misrepresent calls they way you are doing. I hope you learned a valuable lesson on sports betting.
                        I am obviously not a Chiefs fan and I had no money on the game. More importantly, it does not appear that I have any sort of bias either as many, many people have expressed the same opinion that I have about the three calls that I mentioned. Just look at all of the articles discussing the poor officiating with respect to the bad calls that I have identified. My view is not exactly unique.

Look at the INT play and tell me that Evans does not use what looks like maximum force with his left hand/arm to push the defender away from where he is trying to go. I see a legal chuck that the defender releases followed by the defender reaching around and touching the receiver, but not yanking him or holding him so as to warrant a flag. The rulebook makes it clear than a mere hand resting or touching is insufficient in terms of constituting a defensive holding penalty.

On the 34 yard DPI, I thought it could have been a foul when I first saw it, but looking at the play many times, I can see that there is either zero or almost zero contact and nothing that would cause a physical receiver like Evans to fall down. The defender does not land on Evans at all. I see Evans flopping trying to draw a call, which he succeeded in doing.

Also, I am certainly not worked up about the game other than being disappointed that the refs took the game away from the players, which made the result tainted as it would in any ref decided game.

At least you, unlike others, made the intelligent argument on the DPI in the end zone about whether or not the contact was before or after the pass. Having seen the play on replay now numerous times, I disagree with your take. I see the foul happening after the ball was released, but the pass being uncatchable.

Also, I have not studied the game with respect to your take on holding by KC. I did not really notice any TB defenders complaining about that and the refs did call two holding calls, one of which I thought was pretty marginal. The other issue is that the refs missed at least one DPI on TB on a pass to Kelce where the defender dove onto the back of Kelce's legs before the ball arrived, so the calls did not seem to be consistent.

Comment

• Interesting disappearing act vs the critical analysis.
                          good night now.

Comment

Working...
                          X