X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Critty View Post
    Really crusher? He maybe clipped his towel? No meaningful contact? Evans flopped? They wouldn't have score there without two bad PI ref call helping them? This is why you are a biased fucking bullshitting liar.
    And each time you do it. I will call you out. Your idiocy amuses me with your I know my opinion is facts. And i will claim things and then call others clueless. You are a special one of a kind fan.

The Breeland PI was legit. Simple as that.
    I watch it in slow motion.
    Their feet touched causing Breeland to fall but not Evans who keep on running in stride for the ball
    as Breeland fell his right hand hit the back of one of Evans heels but Evans was still not falling
    when Breeland left shoulder pad clip Evans other foot he finally went down. And the flag was thrown.
    That is pass interference as it was not the feet tangle that cause Evans to fall but was Breelands hand and shoulder pads clipping both his feet.

Gene Steratore, a former NFL referee and CBS’s officiating analyst, said during the broadcast that the call had to be made.

The other PI probably should have been illegal contact. But even if that flag should never have been thrown, it is still 2nd and goal from the 9. not 4th down.

And on that series.....
    It is obvious that there was no way Brady can get them in end zone if it went to 2nd and 9 with 10 seconds.
    And so obvious he got them down the field in enough time without KC timeouts helping him by stopping the clock.

really.JPG
    Regarding what you say you saw on the Evans flop, I would recommend that you see an optometrist immediately for visual assistance. If you believe that Evans fell for any reason other than Evans wanting himself to fall, then you are mistaken.

You are also wrong about the DPI call. The ball was uncatchable and the illegal contact was after the ball was released. That means no foul. Again, if you cannot see that, then I would recommend visiting (I was going to say seeing, but you would not actually be able to see the optometrist given your current lack of visual ability).

Brady is not getting them into the end zone without help from the refs on the series you have referenced. That is correct. They are not likely scoring a TD from their own 42 with 20 or so seconds left in the half.

The officiating was horrible on all of those call as many have noted publicly.

Keep proving that Critty motto.

Originally posted by Critty View Post
    I think I get dumber every time

Comment

• Run as fast as you can and get both of you feet clipped from behind. And you will fall. Clearly. The video evidence is undisputable.

Just because people say earth is flat and you can find plenty of people to support it. The evidence is undisputable that the flat earthers just don't understand reality or physics.

​​​​​​It was called correctly and supported as correct call by the great NFL referee Gene Steratore.
      ​​​
      #Facts
      #Physics
      ​​​​#GoodGame

Inside Players and Edge Players Activate and Express Yourself!!!

Comment

• The video show the fact that after he was tripped the ball landed 2 yards in front of his hand. If he wasn't tripped the fact is he would have just keep running and caught it in stride and scored the TD. They ended up with TD anyway. #FootballGods
        #Karma
        ​​​​​​

Comment

Run as fast as you can and get both of you feet clipped from behind. And you will fall. Clearly. The video evidence is undisputable.

Just because people say earth is flat and you can find plenty of people to support it. The evidence is undisputable that the flat earthers just don't understand reality or physics.

​​​​​​It was called correctly and supported as correct call by the great NFL referee Gene Steratore.
          ​​​
          #Facts
          #Physics
          ​​​​#GoodGame

The Evans flop was incorrectly decided as shown by Romo's immediate reaction upon reviewing it. When the replay is studied carefully, it is clear that there is either or next to zero contact. The call was horrible. And it took an additional horrible call to set up the TD.

Every NFL QB should be able to end up with a TD if the refs are going to spot the QB 42 of the final 58 yards to be gained.

Comment

The video show the fact that after he was tripped the ball landed 2 yards in front of his hand. If he wasn't tripped the fact is he would have just keep running and caught it in stride and scored the TD. They ended up with TD anyway. #FootballGods
            #Karma
            ​​​​​​
            There was no tripping at all. The only reason Evans fell to the ground was because he flopped. He flopped for the exact reason that Romo pointed out--the ball was overthrown (and Evans knew he was not going to be bale to catch it).

Comment

• CBS’s Super Bowl broadcast Sunday night: When the Chiefs’ Bashaud Breeland was hit with a pass-interference flag with approximately 3 minutes left in the first quarter, Romo, in sync with the production staff, was ready to make a prescient point.

“This team likes to hold a little bit, Jim, they really get their hands on you a lot,” said Romo over a replay of Breeland clinging to Bucs receiver Mike Evans’s upper arm. “You can see that’s a penalty over and over again. That’s one area we’re going to watch.”

“Ward right there trying to do the same. That’s sticky coverage, right. But if they get penalties on them, it makes the game very easy for the offense.”

https://www.boston.com/sports/super-...bowl-broadcast

Tony: "That a touch call. Might have been a bit overthrown, Is that a penalty Gene and was it overthrown."
              Gene: "Its a foul Tony"

Kansas City Chiefs cornerback Bashaud Breeland's pass interference penalty nets 34 yards for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.

Comment

• his left foot was clearly tripped, you can see it have unnatural movement.

Comment

• Bucs Linebacker White basically called out the terrible game plan by KC.

​​​​​​Talked about they went light box all day and KC would be not give his boy Helaire from LSU the ball.

Said "they played right into our hands"

Comment

Working...
                  X