Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chargers/Chiefs Fiesta @ Azteca GDT (Wk11)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OhioBolt
    replied
    I am going to put that INT on the bad oline! The oline should of just been more consistenly bad on that drive let Rivers get sacked thus avoiding Rivers getting his 4th INT, and all the Rivers super pro Rivers could blame the oline and excuse the prior 3 INTs.

I don't bring Derwin James back this season, why should we????

Leave a comment:

• richpjr
    replied
    Originally posted by AFCWEST View Post
    The Chargers are a much better team than KC. It was clear. The problem is Rivers is past his prime. KC did not deserve a win tonight. Hard to admit but this CHiefs team is not that good. High expectations and lucky to be 7-4.
    We are not a much better team than KC. What player on our O could start in KC? I don't think a single player would start over any of their. Their D is horrible, but they have one of the best regular season coaches of all time.

Leave a comment:

• jamrock
    replied
    Time to write the obituary on Rivers career. He’ll be known as a guy who could never get it done and could trash talk without cussing.

Leave a comment:

• KrazyLegs
    replied
    Originally posted by UglyTruth View Post
    Looks like Rivers is going to retire without a ring. And there's a good chance that Brees might win another one even after Rivers retires.

Gosh, letting Brees walk is going to look so awful 5-10 years from now.
    Meh, that's a bit of revisionist history. Brees had a mediocre final season and tore his labrum in his last game. Only two teams were interested in signing him — Miami and NO. And the Dolphins ended up going with a washed-up Dante Culpepper over Brees. So Miami is the team that really screwed up.

Leave a comment:

• richpjr
    replied
    Originally posted by Caslon View Post
    If only TT had listened to every freaking NFL writer and backed up his O-line with some high draft pics. The defense was good enough but Telesco got greedy to try for a dominant defense.
    The problem is both the line and the D needed to be fixed, so whatever he concentrated on would be at the expense of the other. But yeah, hard to argue that the oline needs a big influx of talent.

Leave a comment:

• Protect17
    replied
    I won't watch the chargers until they remove Rivers I'm done Cya

Leave a comment:

• jamrock
    replied
    Originally posted by ChargingBolts View Post

This ... everyone can hate on Rivers ... the last pick was his worse as the first wasn't his fault, the second in my opinion was a great play by Honey Badger, the 3rd was a punt or bad play call the last was horrible throwing a jump ball to the shortest player on both teams ... but ...

put Rivers on a team with an amazing O line he is a top 2 or 3 QB in league ... let's not forget this ... for everyone wanting a scrambling QB that is understandable because of our horrific line ... but do we really want a horrific line with a mobile qb? that will never win a SB
    You’re dreaming. Top QBs don’t make the mistakes Rivers makes

Leave a comment:

• Charge!
    replied
    Originally posted by El_Tee View Post
    As I watch that final pick, understand that Rivers threw a JUMP BALL to our RB who is 5 feet tall.
    agree.... what the hell is up with that...... the same thing has been happening allayer..... Chargers OC keeps calling deep balls to short or slow guys....... which makes no sense/.....

TT has failed to add any real speed to this offense......

the coaching staff still should be fired for using up all 45 seconds of every play of every game even when behind by 3 scores.... we are always running the clock out.... we have no idea how to run a quick pacesd offense...... which hurts us at the ends of each half............and gives us v very few possessions to make up for any mistakes...... if you run out the clock, you have to play perfect football or you have zero chance to win.....

Leave a comment:

• SYB
    replied
    I've defended the man for years, but Philip needs hang it the fuck up. His decision making and recognition has become laughable. I honestly hope we don't win another game and increase our odds at getting the best replacement possible. This team has way too much talent to be shitting the bed as they are.

Leave a comment:

• Caslon
    replied
    If only TT had listened to every freaking NFL writer and backed up his O-line with some high draft pics. The defense was good enough but Telesco got greedy to try for a dominant defense.

Leave a comment:

• AFCWEST
    replied
    The Chargers are a much better team than KC. It was clear. The problem is Rivers is past his prime. KC did not deserve a win tonight. Hard to admit but this CHiefs team is not that good. High expectations and lucky to be 7-4.

Leave a comment:

• Boltx
    replied
    Originally posted by Protect17 View Post
    ESPN already calling for Rivers to be benched he's an embarrassement.
    Steve Young was ripping into him at halftime.

I kinda actually feel bad for him. His decline is on center stage.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X