Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chargers/Chiefs Fiesta @ Azteca GDT (Wk11)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jamrock
    replied
    I would much rather have Rivers throwing desperation passes to Josh Gordon than Patton

Leave a comment:

• OhioBolt
    replied
    Originally posted by KrazyLegs View Post

The OL gave him plenty of time the last 2 drives. Why wasn't he unstoppable then?

The fact that you put none of the blame on Old Man Rivers is laughable BS.
    Straight madness the same Oline that sucks was the same Oline that gave hime time especially on the last drive 11 plays just one penalty for a false start and no sacks so what part isn't Rivers fault, and he made some bad throws and that bomb to Mike Williams was more about Mike Williams than Philip Rivers.

Some are blinded by their love for Rivers to see things objectively. Yes plenty of blame to go around but that last drive Rivers had the INT and several ill advised throws.

Leave a comment:

• foreigner
    replied
    My Theory on Rivers? that SD-LA Road Trip has taken a toll on him.

Leave a comment:

• jamrock
    replied
    Rivers is in desperate need of a sports psychologist if he's gonna keep playing. Dude just looks defeated and mentally shot at the end of games when its all on the line

Leave a comment:

• KrazyLegs
    replied
    Originally posted by Charge! View Post

so you are like me..... If Rivers had even an average OL...... he would be unstoppable...... with worst OL.... it would destroy any QB......
    The OL gave him plenty of time the last 2 drives. Why wasn't he unstoppable then?

The fact that you put none of the blame on Old Man Rivers is laughable BS.

Leave a comment:

• pacstud
    replied
    Originally posted by UglyTruth View Post

Is someone planning on killing him or something? If he's healthy, the Chargers are starting him even after the bye. Zero chance Dean Spanos gives the approval to bench a healthy Rivers.

Strong chance this is his last season though. I can see the hesitation on offering him an extension.
    I agree, but I don't think it's the 100% I used to. I'm more 80/20 he plays out the year.

Leave a comment:

• foreigner
    replied
    Originally posted by jamrock View Post
    LA Times Writer’s Opening paragraph:

”Not satisfied with sharing their cursed gospel to a Los Angeles audience that never wanted anything to do with them, the Chargers forced their distinct brand of self-sabotage on an entirely new country.”
    My thoughts exactly, I really don't know if the Chargers Fans I saw were for real or just bought shirts because of the hype of the game, but there were a lot of Chargers jerseys out there, many chiefs fans as well, I would say it was about 60/40%. But getting back to that comment, that's what I thought as well, we screwed up big time in front of not just one but TWO national audiences.Nevertheles it was great experience having attended my third Charger game.

And yeah, if the NFL is ever planning to move a team outside of the US it should be the Mexico City Chargers, they already have a fan base out there. Striking surprising to me to see all those fans out there.

And the field.. yeah it was fucked up. Sorry my apologies.
    Last edited by foreigner; 11-19-2019, 07:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jamrock
    replied
    Originally posted by Charge! View Post

question....was the bqll throwN way short???..... or was it as bed decision???
    It was both a bad decision and a bad throw.

Leave a comment:

• WindsorUK
    replied
    Originally posted by jamrock View Post

”Not satisfied with sharing their cursed gospel to a Los Angeles audience that never wanted anything to do with them, the Chargers forced their distinct brand of self-sabotage on an entirely new country.”

That was funny!

Leave a comment:

• jamrock
    replied

Leave a comment:

• SYB
    replied
    Originally posted by ChargersPowderBlue View Post

This team is not as talented as people think. If they were, they would be doing better than they are with the absence of a player like James, and not be sitting at 4-7.
    Keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night.

Leave a comment:

• La Costa Boy
    replied
    I have really enjoyed the last two games. Being an early morning east coast riser, i have simply DVR's both games, checked the score the next morning, and deleted the recordings. Seven hours of my life not wasted on this frustrating mediocrity. My wife and I actually had a date day on Sunday. Thanks Chargers.....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X