Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chargers/Chiefs Fiesta @ Azteca GDT (Wk11)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AFCWEST View Post
    The Chargers are a much better team than KC. It was clear. The problem is Rivers is past his prime. KC did not deserve a win tonight. Hard to admit but this CHiefs team is not that good. High expectations and lucky to be 7-4.
    We are not a much better team than KC. What player on our O could start in KC? I don't think a single player would start over any of their. Their D is horrible, but they have one of the best regular season coaches of all time.

Comment

• I am going to put that INT on the bad oline! The oline should of just been more consistenly bad on that drive let Rivers get sacked thus avoiding Rivers getting his 4th INT, and all the Rivers super pro Rivers could blame the oline and excuse the prior 3 INTs.

I don't bring Derwin James back this season, why should we????

Comment

• Originally posted by jamrock View Post

You’re dreaming. Top QBs don’t make the mistakes Rivers makes
        How would you know how Rodgers or Brady or Brees would do behind this line? They aren't interception free their careers. Rivers last throw was horrific. Sometimes he is in a slump like the last 13 years he goes on a 2 game slump every year but sometimes he is red hot. I am angry too, still don't know why we are a FG attempt team and why we don't run the ball in this altitude against a bad run team the second half.

Comment

• Originally posted by richpjr View Post

It was a bad pass. And our line is the worst in the league. Not sure why that is so difficult for you to grasp.
          Yeah, but as bad as they were they actually did a good job on the last two drives. They gave Phil all the time he needed. Rivers couldn't step up.

Comment

• People resort to name calling when they can’t defend their argument.

You continue to have one sad rabbit in your hat. Blame the OL.

Rivers had had four turnovers. He had a fumble that wasn’t lost and a dropped 5th pick.

That’s six turnovers. And many more last week. He had 7 and could’ve had over 10.

Two must win, division games where he continues to spot teams TDs yet can’t score more than 1 a game if he’s lucky.

Don’t worry though he will be back next year it sounds like. You win.

Comment

• Originally posted by UglyTruth View Post
              Looks like Rivers is going to retire without a ring. And there's a good chance that Brees might win another one even after Rivers retires.

Gosh, letting Brees walk is going to look so awful 5-10 years from now.
              You can't honestly assume that Brees would have won a ring with the Chargers. Brees is an all time great, but he's been in a much better position to win in NO, and he has one ring in how many years? And it took the #1 defense in the NFL to get there.

It's a team game, always will be. Rivers tried admirably over the years to drag this awful franchise to the promised land, but he couldn't. The dude deserves to go out with some respect though. Hope the fans give him the recognition he deserves when he decides to hang em up.

Comment

• I was just gonna ask, who was that trying for that jump ball? I mean, my god. Was it Eckeler? The Chiefs DB looked 5 inches taller!! I'm not that high on our new temp OC, if it was his call.

Comment

• Originally posted by KrazyLegs View Post

Yeah, but as bad as they were they actually did a good job on the last two drives. They gave Phil all the time he needed. Rivers couldn't step up.
                  Or perhaps they were bad and Rivers stepped up until that last pass. We win no one is saying "bench" Rivers.

Comment

• This a Team lost. Rivers and Bad - O got lucky to get down there to have a chance.

Rivers arm was probably a noodle AFTER 52 pass attempts from a 38 y/o QB.

We did not punt in the first half. We were down in Chiefs territory 5 times in the first half and ended up with 9 points.

The defense made some costly mistakes but played good overall holding Chiefs to 24. WE GOT LUCKY WITH TYREK HILL AND WILLIAMS OUT!

Gordon continues to suck with drop balls and not running for much.... 69 yards. All passing the 2nd half. Gordon could not run.

I think Rivers is frustrated because he cannot get a decent O-line FOR YEARS AND YEARS and deserved it.

I think Rivers still has GREAT talent but needs a Brady PATRIOTS O-line to be good.

Comment

• Originally posted by jamrock View Post

You’re dreaming. Top QBs don’t make the mistakes Rivers makes
                      This is true. And it sucks because it really comes down to a couple plays, but those plays have to be made if you're the franchise QB.

Need a QB whisperer or something.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boltx View Post

Steve Young was ripping into him at halftime.

I kinda actually feel bad for him. His decline is on center stage.
                        what did Steve Young say?

I know some Bay Area reporters said he looked 105 years old after a loss early this year.

Maybe we have been looking at PR with rose colored glasses this year...expecting him to get out of his funk.

Comment

• Someone who played underratingly bad was Jaylen Watkins. Dude couldn’t cover nor tackle

Comment

Working...
                          X