Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chargers/Chiefs Fiesta @ Azteca GDT (Wk11)

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Topcat
    replied
    Originally posted by El_Tee View Post

I don’t hate Rivers. The results speak for themselves. Wait for this series. Then get back to me. Three and out with spazz moments.
    Same here...in all seriousness, I really wish Rivers would play more disciplined ball...but after watching YEARS of his panicking in crunch time, it's just sad...and he has let his teammates down...

Leave a comment:

• ChargingBolts
    replied
    Ball spotted at the point of the foul? So if interferred with 5 yards from scrimmage on a 50 yard throw we get punished 45 yards? When did that rule change on P.I?

Leave a comment:

• Boltjolt
    replied
    Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Charger D starting to hit their groove.

Charger O now going in reverse
    Now, it's downhill now. That penalty on Ingram hurt. And every friggin flag thrown is on us, both offense and defense

Leave a comment:

• JPPT1974
    replied
    Unfortunately it all began with Melvin Gordon sitting out and caused their what was to be a breakout season to be a flop in 2019!

Leave a comment:

• Topcat
    replied
    Originally posted by nomad1946 View Post
    Is it just me or does it look like Andy reid made adjustments at half time and Gus Bradley just had a beer.
    The only time Gus made an adjustment was with that dime defense vs. the Ravens, and that was mainly due to our injured LB's...nope, Bradley's idea of an adjustment is rushing FOUR instead of THREE...

Leave a comment:

• Protect17
    replied
    Bring on the NBA this train derailed along time ago

Leave a comment:

• El_Tee
    replied
    Originally posted by richpjr View Post

Your blind hatred of Rivers seemingly leaves you unable to see how bad our line is.
    I don’t hate Rivers. The results speak for themselves. Wait for this series. Then get back to me. Three and out with spazz moments.

Leave a comment:

• DontEverGiveUp
    replied
    It ain't over yet. That's all I'm saying.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X