Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Gordon Wants To Stay...Should They Let Him Come Back?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by blueman View Post
    If his knee checks out, a one year prove it deal would be nice, he definitely fits the bill for a power RB.
    don't think that knee will ever check out.

i think i remember reading last year about it being a arthritic knee

Comment

• Gordon
      1y/3.5m
      nothing guaranteed
      no signing bonus
      You hurt the team with your hold out and sub par play when you returned.

Gurley
      1y/5m
      2mil guaranteed
      2mil signing bonus
      He is simply better than Gordon, so he is worth a bit more.

Comment

• How many games did Gordon win for us last year? How many games was he the difference maker? He's a journeyman deserving a journeyman's wages.
        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.

Comment

• rather Chargers take their chances drafting a RB in this upcoming draft to compliment Ekeler.

Cam Akers in the 3rd maybe? wish the chargers would trade down and acquire more picks.

Comment

• Any team who chooses to pay a RB more than ~$6 million rather than moving forward with a committee of backs moving through rookie contracts is living a decade in the past.

Melvin shouldn't sniff more than $4 million tbh. Welcome to 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by MagicMamba88 View Post

rather Chargers take their chances drafting a RB in this upcoming draft to compliment Ekeler.

Cam Akers in the 3rd maybe? wish the chargers would trade down and acquire more picks.
              Go Ekeler. The top 3 are in the Not For Long club.
              Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.

Comment

• I would not be opposed to bring Gordon back on a team friendly, incentive laden contract BUT I still think JJ is an asset that can really pack a punch in the new run oriented offense. No dire need at RB other then to fill the depth.
                I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• But JJ cant seem to stay healthy.Definitely gotta draft a RB this go around.

Comment

• Originally posted by Critty View Post
                    Gordon
                    1y/3.5m
                    nothing guaranteed
                    no signing bonus
                    You hurt the team with your hold out and sub par play when you returned.

Gurley
                    1y/5m
                    2mil guaranteed
                    2mil signing bonus
                    He is simply better than Gordon, so he is worth a bit more.

More fan speak.

Lynn and Telesco won't see it that way. Either they want him or they don't and if Gordon will take a lower offer or not. I think if they make an offer it will be in Ekelers range.

Don't think he will even get that from another team. Maybe 5 mil.

Comment

• Lol only if he took that 10m we offered him. Instead, he declined a 10m offer, held out, lost millions, hurt his stock, AND hurt his team. He should fire whoever advised him to do that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kingcrimson View Post
                        Lol only if he took that 10m we offered him. Instead, he declined a 10m offer, held out, lost millions, hurt his stock, AND hurt his team. He should fire whoever advised him to do that.
                        Gordon saved us a lot of money. Thanks MG!

Now lets draft a replacement. JJ and EK are nice, but that's not gonna be enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by SYB View Post

I'm a bit shocked that he hasn't fired his 2 agentS yet.
                          There...fixed it for 'ya!

Comment

Working...
                          X