Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Gordon Wants To Stay...Should They Let Him Come Back?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by UtahBolt View Post
    I would not be opposed to bring Gordon back on a team friendly, incentive laden contract BUT I still think JJ is an asset that can really pack a punch in the new run oriented offense. No dire need at RB other then to fill the depth.
    I don't want Gordon back. He's not all that great, and stabbed his team in the back with that ridiculous holdout...then he damaged the Bolts further by taking 3-4 games to get into "game shape"...still ended up with a crap season...adios!

Comment

• yeah mg needs to can his 2 agents cuz one wasnt smart....errrr...dumb enough. at this point I dont want him back. he's not shifty, hardly any vision, and has balance isnt all that great. he's hard to take down when it's arm tackling but tacklers just need to touch his shoelaces and he'd trip. I really hope JJ can get healthy and STAY healthy cuz he has the elusiveness and much better vision than gordon.

Comment

• Yeah, I don't want Gordon back either. I'd take Gurley on a one-year prove it deal... Heck he would only have to move his gear from one locker room to the other in the new stadium. Alternatively, I am just fine drafting an RB in the mid-rounds as a depth player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topcat View Post

There...fixed it for 'ya!
          Same old tired shit, eh?

Comment

• Gordon should have been allowed to walk last year. Turns out we could have been 5-11 without him. He wasnt as valued as what he was asking for. Yet another poor front office decision last year

Comment

• Gordon to Broncos
              2/16
              not bad
              it’s on like Donkey Kong!
              #32 Alohi Gilman - 2020 Adopt-a-Bolt

Comment

• Gordon is signing with the Broncos (for less than what he was reportedly offered and turned down last year). Good riddance!

Comment

• Originally posted by 21&500 View Post
                  Gordon to Broncos
                  2/16
                  not bad
                  it’s on like Donkey Kong!
                  Every carry they give Gordon is one they do not give Lindsay. Nice job of subtraction by addition for Elway! I like it!

Comment

• Originally posted by chaincrusher View Post

Every carry they give Gordon is one they do not give Lindsay. Nice job of subtraction by addition for Elway! I like it!
                    Ya I feel good about this move
                    I would have been bothered a bit if he went there dirt cheap
                    but that’s not a bad bit of coin for the rb market
                    #32 Alohi Gilman - 2020 Adopt-a-Bolt

Comment

• Welp. He was the guy j really wanted coming out that draft. But he had fumbleitis his rookie year, then came along, then totally screwed himself by holding out. & Now he is the enemy. Linval is gonna meet you in the hole.Melvin. it's not gonna end well for you.

Comment

• Thank you, Broncos !
                        It will give Chargers a 3rd or a 4th.

Comment

• Moving out of this thread and into the new one.

Comment

Working...
                          X