Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Gordon Wants To Stay...Should They Let Him Come Back?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post
    Thank you, Broncos !
    It will give Chargers a 3rd or a 4th.
    Won't be a 3rd. 4th perhaps...maybe. depends on other contracts but 4th is best hope.

Comment

• Originally posted by SYB View Post

Same old tired shit, eh?
      Actually, that really was worth a FIFY because Gordon has 2 agents and not just one...all the more amazing since he apparently got bad advice from both of them...that was my first FIFY for u in months, so I HAVE made an effort to reduce these...

Comment

• i dont know if we'd get anything for mg. remember we signed a buncha FAs as well already.

Comment

• Originally posted by Topcat View Post

Actually, that really was worth a FIFY because Gordon has 2 agents and not just one...all the more amazing since he apparently got bad advice from both of them...that was my first FIFY for u in months, so I HAVE made an effort to reduce these...
          You're right, it was at least FIFY worthy. Good on ya for weening yourself off of them though.

Comment

• Originally posted by jubei View Post
            i dont know if we'd get anything for mg. remember we signed a buncha FAs as well already.
            We've lost 4 to other teams so far , signed 2. Linval Joseph was released so he won't count.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post

We've lost 4 to other teams so far , signed 2. Linval Joseph was released so he won't count.
              ahh didnt know linval was released..thought we got him thru FA. Rivers will be the one to net us a pick.

Comment

• He does regret the way he handled his holdout he adds.

Comment

• he now says "The Chargers offense didnt play to my strengths"

Newly acquired Broncos RB Melvin Gordon explains why the offense in Denver is better for his skill set and how it was at odds when playing for the Los Angeles Chargers.

Comment

• Originally posted by jubei View Post
                    he now says "The Chargers offense didnt play to my strengths"
                    Yep...should have sent Gordon up the gut for nada more often...

Comment

Working...
                    X