• Show
Clear All
  • floydefisher
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • siberiacuse, ny
    • Send PM

Brady Hangs It Up

It's no drill....Tom Brady has finally decided to retire.
    The greatest of all time is ending his time as an NFL quarterback. Bucs QB Tom Brady, after 22 seasons of unprecedented winning, is retiring from football, Ian Rapoport reports.
    sigpic
  • Bolt-O
    Administrator
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Brady beat the Chargers in overtime on his third start, 14 October 2001, and also was LaDainian Tomlinson's first season. I remember thinking... who was this guy? We should beat them without Bledsoe. Oh well.

Great career, and the best QB of all time. Someone might come up with a good reason why he isn't, but that may be from jealousy. Hated that he was a challenge to beat for the Chargers.

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Now official, he just announced his retirement via Instagram.

Comment

• BlazingBolt
        SLAM DUNK!
        • Jun 2013
        • East County San Diego
        • Bolt fanatic
        • Send PM

Aaron Rodgers is now the oldest QB in the league right. If I was him I would stay in the NFC for best shot at getting to Superbowl.

Brady was still an incredible player as he goes in to retirement leading the league in passing in his final year and I think injuries are the main thing that did the Bucs in or else he could of got there again this year.

I remember that first game vs Flutie too, Brady led a comeback and we were like how the fuck we let this loser beat us haha. Brees 2-0 vs Brady is all the times we were able to beat him. I really became impressed by him as he started getting to the Superbowl again late in his career, I didn't want to before but I did have to eventually admit he is the best QB of all time
        migrated from chargerfans.net then the thenflforum.com then here

Comment

Working...
        X