• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Topcat
    AKA "Pollcat"
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Kaep's Workout With Raiders a "Disaster"

The Raiders claimed Kaepernicks's workout went "well," but Warren Sapp is having none of it:

Warren Sapp: Colin Kaepernick's Workout with the Raiders Was a 'Disaster'

Ex-Raiders player Warren Sapp has finally said what has apparently been a guarded secret in the Raiders camp when he revealed that Colin Kaepernick’s workout with the team was a “disaster.”

Late in May it was reported that the former NFL quarterback, who is more famous for his anti-American protests than his football skills, was afforded a workout opportunity with the Las Vegas Raiders to see if he was still in shape for a return to the NFL after a six years out of the game.

Immediately after the workout concluded, the Raiders let the sports media know that Kaepernick’s workout “went well” and that the “door is open” for him to be signed sometime in the future.

However, little has been said of the workout since and there never was any video of the workout released, nor any reports filed by witnesses of the event. It all just seemed to go quiet,

On top of that, the Raiders have taken no further steps to sign the former 49ers second-string QB, another indication that all is not as “open door” as it seems.

If Warren Sapp’s comments are evidence, maybe we know why it all just seems to have gone quiet. Sapp says that Kaepernick’s workout was horrible and no one wants to admit it.

After the VladTV host noted that there are rumors that Kaepernick’s workout was not very good, Sapp jumped in saying, “I heard it was a disaster. I heard it was one of the worst workouts ever. I’m wondering how the hell this happened and the tape didn’t get out, right.”

Sapp said it was very suspicious that no video of the workout has ever come to light.
    Warren Sapp: Colin @Kaepernick's #Raiders workout was one of the worst workouts ever

🎥: @vladtv pic.twitter.com/WJUghcFJMK

â€Â" uSTADIUM (@uSTADIUM) June 23, 2022

https://www.breitbart.com/sports/202...-was-disaster/
  • wu-dai clan
    Smooth Operation
    • May 2017
    • Send PM

You sound disappointed TC.
    I know I am.
    :chuckle:
    We do not play modern football.

Comment

• Topcat
      AKA "Pollcat"
      • Jan 2019
      • Send PM

Originally posted by wu-dai clan View Post
      You sound disappointed TC.
      I know I am.
      :chuckle:
      Yep...think of the possibilities...just when Carr gets his favorite receiver from his Fresno State days, Kaep could have been the fly in the Raider ointment to mess up the chemistry and instigate some good old locker room cancer...oh, well, I guess the Bolts will just have to outplay them...

Comment

• floydefisher
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jul 2013
        • siberiacuse, ny
        • Send PM

He's been sitting on a couch for 6 years, exactly what did you expect?

As far as the Raiders are concerned, why stir the pot and say the workout was a disaster?

Sometimes it's better to just keep things quiet. Don't need media attention on that team after the Gruden disaster.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X