Clear All
  • Savage Lizard
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Big Bear
    • Self-employed property manager.
    • Send PM

Go Las Vegas Raiders!

I really, really hope the Raiders go to Vegas. That will further fuck Dean as it puts the Raiders within a short drive of Los Angeles, pushing the Chargers even further down the list of things to do with your sports dollar if you live in L.A. Besides, it won't hurt the Raiders, their fans are already mostly comprised of Al's/Mark's bitches who will blindly follow the team no matter how many times ownership shits on their fans.
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

The Raiders are going....i expect the vote to go their way. Still, its nice i guess that Vegas gets a team since i live there but i wish it were any other team than them. I wish they would get the A's too.

Comment

fender57
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

The A's will now have Oakland to themselves, I imagine they'll work something out. Otherwise Vegas would be a good landing spot for them since the Giants cock blocked San Jose from them.

Comment

• Boltjolt
        Dont let the PBs fool ya
        • Jun 2013
        • Henderson, NV
        • Send PM

Originally posted by 6025 View Post
        The A's will now have Oakland to themselves, I imagine they'll work something out. Otherwise Vegas would be a good landing spot for them since the Giants cock blocked San Jose from them.
        They might. They have been talking about it but the A's pretty much stink because they wont spend money.

On Friday Oakland made a last ditch effort to keep the Raiders and one point they made was they said their stadium would cost 600-700 million less than the one in Vegas because it wont require a roof but if a stadium in Oakland will cost that much less then it surely cant be near as good as they will get in Vegas because it is expensive to do anything in the Bay Area.

They are going to build a new arena for the Warriors in SF which is going to cost 1 billion for the 18,000 seater.
        Last edited by Boltjolt; 03-26-2017, 10:15 AM.

Comment

• KNSD
          Registered Charger Hater
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

The price of the LV stadium is so out of whack with anything else that there must be something else to it.
          Prediction:
          Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
          Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
          Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

• Lightningwill_420

I feel sorry for Oakland again. May the Raiders lose every game but two every season.

Comment

• Bolt-O
              Administrator
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Lightningwill_420 View Post
              I feel sorry for Oakland again. May the Raiders lose every game but two every season.
              Probably the best thing for Oakland, given its social priorities. The Raiders were not a value added to their community.

Comment

• KNSD
                Registered Charger Hater
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

Whatever Raider fans that are left in Oakland have been through the relocation thing before. They know that their city isn't going to implode if they don't gift the NFL a billion dollar stadium.
                Prediction:
                Correct: Chargers CI fails miserably.
                Fail: Team stays in San Diego until their lease runs out in 2020. (without getting new deal done by then) .
                Sig Bet WIN: The Chargers will file for relocation on January 15.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                  Administrator
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

The I-15 will look like a slow motion Road Warrior/Mad Max movie on Sunday nights.

Comment

• captaind
                    Cook This Pork Chops
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Mars
                    • Ball Holder
                    • Send PM

It's official.

Comment

• Bolt-O
                      Administrator
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

31 - Miami.

Comment

• FiftyFive
                        Dean Spanos is a traitor!
                        • Dec 2014
                        • Send PM

Well, now I can add another reason to hate the Raiders to my list: they're not moving to San Diego. Hope they fail miserably in Vegas!

I'm curious to hear why the Dolphins of all teams voted against it.

Comment

Working...
                        X