so Doug Martin. Leon Hall. Good

Marquette King. Bad
    Forget it Donny you're out of your element

Shut the fuck up Donny
  • Gwynning_Spirit
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

Did Chucky give him the boot for all that dancing around he was always doing?

Comment

• bonehead
      Undrafted
      • Jul 2013
      • TBD
      • Retired
      • Send PM

Originally posted by obvious_idiot_bolt View Post
      Did Chucky give him the boot for all that dancing around he was always doing?
      Probably.... since Gruden is going all old school maybe he wants to go back to Janikowski

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

Apparently this move was made to send a message and was a Gruden led decision. I can only guess that this message was perhaps something to do with how King conducts himself on the field?

It can't be from a production stand point because he's consistently one of the best punters in the league. I guess they can sell this move by saying they save nearly $3 million in cap space and that is too much to spend on a punter, but my belief is that when you have a top tier punter and kicker you keep them around because they are valuable members of your team.

Comment

• bonehead
          Undrafted
          • Jul 2013
          • TBD
          • Retired
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Mike View Post
          Apparently this move was made to send a message and was a Gruden led decision. I can only guess that this message was perhaps something to do with how King conducts himself on the field?

It can't be from a production stand point because he's consistently one of the best punters in the league. I guess they can sell this move by saying they save nearly $3 million in cap space and that is too much to spend on a punter, but my belief is that when you have a top tier punter and kicker you keep them around because they are valuable members of your team.
          Gruden is definitely running the show....I do think they needed the money to sign Navorro Bowman or maybe extend Mack

Shut the fuck up Donny

Comment

• foreigner
            Tom Telesco is gone
            • Sep 2013
            • Send PM

A Punter is a weapon, we all know that. To have an excellent Punter is a must. Surprising.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍