• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powderblueboy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2017
    • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

He's a whiney little bitch and it would give me great pleasure to see him give up the winning score.
    Be forewarned, a Ram victory today and I will post a congratulatory Weddle thread.

It will be so schmaltzy and over the top in its adulation of Weddle that only the most enthusiastic Weddle supporters will not want to puke their guts out.
    And if Weddle happens to make a play.....my god, it will be dripping with a toxic resin of deification.

Comment

• jamrock
      lawyers, guns and money
      • Sep 2017
      • Send PM

Weddle is hurt but hanging in there

Comment

• MagicMamba88
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Sep 2019
        • Send PM

Comment

• jamrock
          lawyers, guns and money
          • Sep 2017
          • Send PM

Eric Weddle, unprompted: “I also want to thank Old Tom Telesco for the way that things ended (in San Diego) and showing me the light and giving me that motivation and that fire. …I was always said that Eric Weddle would get the the last laugh. And I’m a world champ now.”

Comment

• Let see..he was only on the team for 5 weeks...but he is on TV like he's been there for years.....what a publicity gold-digger. After the game he walks up to two broadcasters at a table and just starts acting like he is a big deal. I hate that little fcker.

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

God damn, I thought Weddle was a whiney little bitch before seeing that video. Now. I got nothing.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jul 2017
                • Send PM

God damn, I thought Weddle was a whiney little bitch before seeing that video. Now. I got nothing.
                You mean we got nothing: no fucking ring again.

Comment

• richpjr
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Nashville
                  • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

You mean we got nothing: no fucking ring again.
                  Weddle was never the difference between us getting a ring or not. But now he has his ring, but no class or self-respect. And it's not like he did jack shit in the playoffs either.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jul 2017
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by jamrock View Post
                    Eric Weddle, unprompted: “I also want to thank Old Tom Telesco for the way that things ended (in San Diego) and showing me the light and giving me that motivation and that fire. …I was always said that Eric Weddle would get the the last laugh. And I’m a world champ now.”
                    Tom Telesco has now officially been put in the hot seat.

No more missing the playoffs with a franchise qb in his rookie contract.
                    No more missing the playoffs again with a HOFer behind center.

His G rated aw shucks demeanor was pleasant enough....time now to shit or go blind (as the pool hall saying goes).

If he fails again, and they send him merrily off to the Senior Bowl, then that will be it for me.

Comment

• powderblueboy
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jul 2017
                      • Send PM

Weddle was never the difference between us getting a ring or not. But now he has his ring, but no class or self-respect. And it's not like he did jack shit in the playoffs either.
                      Sean McVay would disagree with you;
                      Raheem Morris would disagree with you.

He sure the hell was the difference in the Chargers making the playoffs and winning a playoff game in 2013: another Tom Telesco inferior defensive product with Weddle as the lynchpin.

But hey, the Chargers aren't about winning playoff games; they are about providing a good wholesome product and rooting out traitors to the organization, and enemies of Spanos.

Comment

• Formula 21
                        The Future is Now
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Republic of San Diego
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by powderblueboy View Post

Tom Telesco has now officially been put in the hot seat.

No more missing the playoffs with a franchise qb in his rookie contract.
                        No more missing the playoffs again with a HOFer behind center.

His G rated aw shucks demeanor was pleasant enough....time now to shit or go blind (as the pool hall saying goes).

If he fails again, and they send him merrily off to the Senior Bowl, then that will be it for me.
                        No more cutting players well before they’re done.
                        Now, if you excuse me, I have some Charger memories to suppress.
                        The Wasted Decade is done.
                        Build Back Better.

Comment

• jubei
                          Vagabond Ninja
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

WOW widdle weddle...give it up already! it's been how many years now?! sometimes you just gotta let the past be in the past. WOW he is a little bitch. Like a previous poster said...it's not like he was even there the whole year and to make it sound like it was "HIM is WOW" is beyond classless.

Comment

Working...
                          X