• Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Lone Bolt View Post

It was reported on NFL network that he called Mayock a C******...I think that is what he was getting at?
    May be. Havent seen anything about it. If he did then it should be mentioned because yes it would be a big deal if it were the other way around.

Comment

• Bolt-O
      Administrator
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Guys, the term is weak, but to be fair, we shouldn't post racial slurs on this forum, even as a quote.

Comment

• richpjr
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Nashville
        • Send PM

WTF???

Comment

• Topcat
          AKA "Pollcat"
          • Jan 2019
          • Send PM

And now AB has had a lawsuit filed against him accusing him of rape. Just can't make this stuff up:

Antonio Brown accused of sexual assault, rape in federal lawsuit

Patriots wide receiver Antonio Brown has been accused of three separate incidents of sexual assault and rape, the New York Times reported on Tuesday.

The lawsuit was filed in federal court on Tuesday in the Southern District of Florida. The incidents allegedly occurred in 2017 and 2018.

Here are the details, per the New York Times.

"The lawsuit says that Brown -- in three separate incidents, two in June 2017 and another in May 2018 -- sexually assaulted a woman named Britney Taylor, a gymnast whom he met while they were attending Central Michigan together and whom he later hired as a trainer.

According to the lawsuit, Brown sexually assaulted Taylor twice during training sessions in June 2017. First, he exposed himself and kissed her without her permission, the lawsuit says. Later that month, the lawsuit says, while she was watching a television program at his home, Brown started masturbating behind her and ejaculated on her back. Brown bragged about the incident in profane text messages that are copied in the lawsuit.

Taylor ended her working relationship with Brown, the lawsuit says, but several months later, when he contacted her to apologize, she relented. She was, according to the lawsuit, "swayed by his assurance that he would cease any sexual advances."
          Taylor's statement, per her lawyer, reads as follows:

"As a rape victim of Antonio Brown, deciding to speak out has been an incredibly difficult decision. I have found strength in my faith, my family, and from the accounts of other survivors of sexual assault. Speaking out removes the shame that I have felt for the past year and places it on the person responsible for my rape. I will cooperate with the NFL and any other agencies; however, at this time, I respectfully request that the media please respect my privacy."

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/pat...ederal-lawsuit

Comment

• SYB
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Mar 2019
            • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post
            WTF???

Oh, FFS... Maybe the Patsies shouldn't have been so quick to dump Demaryius.

Comment

• UglyTruth
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Oct 2018
              • Send PM

She didn't want file criminal charges but is going after only the $$ in the lawsuit? Smells fishy.
              Tom Telesco’s Results in 9 years as Chargers GM:

- 69-74 record
              - 0 division titles in 9 yrs as GM
              - Worst record among all active GMs with same tenure
              - 6th worst winning percentage among all active GMs overall
              - 2 playoff wins despite elite QB all 9 yrs
              - Team still has the same weaknesses (Oline and run defense) that it had when hired as GM in 2013
              - Consistently puts together horrible depth, expects starters to never miss games

Comment

• Sgt Schultz
                Bandwagon since 8/6/1960
                • Jun 2013
                • Palm Springs
                • I know nothing
                • Send PM

Originally posted by SYB View Post
                He's an asshole but this sure sounds like a money grab.

Comment

• jamrock
                  lawyers, guns and money
                  • Sep 2017
                  • Send PM

OJ hopes it's not true.

Comment

• SDBORN
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • May 2017
                    • Send PM

Will be interesting to see what happens with this AB story. Maybe it'll be like the Robert kraft happy ending story. Seems to have completely disappeared lol.

Comment

• SYB
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Mar 2019
                      • Send PM

The post moving is getting tiring.

Comment

• Caslon
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Apr 2019
                        • Send PM

Originally posted by 8/6/1960 View Post

He's an asshole but this sure sounds like a money grab.
                        $75,000 isn't that much in today's world for this kind of civil suit. Her lawyers will take fair sized chunk too. Considering AB's net worth is in the multi millions, 75 grand is not a lot (to AB). Sexual assault and rape civil suits against the rich run into the millions of dollars. Doesn't sound like a big money grab to me. Probably looking for an out of court settlement.

Comment

• Caslon
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Apr 2019
                          • Send PM

The post moving is getting tiring.
                          It keeps this place tidy IMO. One Antonio Brown topic is enough. Some posters hear about some other teams breaking news and then posts it in the LAC Chargers team forum. That's not the place to exclaim and post breaking news about another team's player, IMO.
                          Last edited by Caslon; 09-10-2019, 07:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                          X