• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • powderblueboy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2017
    • Send PM

AB accused of rape in civil lawsuit

he'll fit in well in the Patriot locker room.

The NFL and the New England Patriots are investigating allegations that Antonio Brown sexually assaulted and raped his former Bible study partner and physical trainer – accusations the star wide receiver denies.

• thelightningwill
    Go Aztecs and Pads
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

My phone won't open the link. Who is AB? I assume he is a Patriot. Does that team have other alleged rapists?

Comment

• like54ninjas
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Oct 2017
      • Great White North
      • Draftnik
      • Send PM

Antonio Brown
      My 2021 Adopt-A-Bolt List

MikeDub
      K9
      Nasir
      Tillery
      Parham
      Reed

Comment

• MakoShark
        Disgruntled
        • Jun 2013
        • North Alabama
        • Send PM

And now he's accused of sending intimidating texts to one of his accusers. This guy is a train-wreck. :smoking:
        sigpic

Comment

• Fleet
          TPB Founder
          • Jun 2013
          • Cardiff - Poipu
          • Send PM

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post
          And now he's accused of sending intimidating texts to one of his accusers. This guy is a train-wreck. :smoking:
          Mako i know you are not a fan of the team anymore. But it sure is great to see you here on some level trying to remain a part of this community of brothers.

Comment

• MakoShark
            Disgruntled
            • Jun 2013
            • North Alabama
            • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Mako i know you are not a fan of the team anymore. But it sure is great to see you here on some level trying to remain a part of this community of brothers.
            Its not that I wish ill on the team, and I'm still slightly invested while Rivers is the QB. I miss the Chargers, I truly do, but I really have a deep hatred for the Spani.

Thanks for letting me float my .02 cents here and there. You do a great job of running this place and I'm enjoying the fantasy league. I'm trying not to drag any fantasy talk here and leave it for the fantasy site.
            sigpic

Comment

• Fleet
              TPB Founder
              • Jun 2013
              • Cardiff - Poipu
              • Send PM

Its not that I wish ill on the team, and I'm still slightly invested while Rivers is the QB. I miss the Chargers, I truly do, but I really have a deep hatred for the Spani.

Thanks for letting me float my .02 cents here and there. You do a great job of running this place and I'm enjoying the fantasy league. I'm trying not to drag any fantasy talk here and leave it for the fantasy site.
              Bro we love fantasy. It should be talked about more. Are you suggesting a fantasy forum? Or are you not wanting to vent on the main forum?

Comment

• MakoShark
                Disgruntled
                • Jun 2013
                • North Alabama
                • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post

Bro we love fantasy. It should be talked about more. Are you suggesting a fantasy forum? Or are you not wanting to vent on the main forum?
                I just don't want to overrun the Charger site with fantasy talk.
                sigpic

Comment

• Fleet
                  TPB Founder
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Cardiff - Poipu
                  • Send PM

I just don't want to overrun the Charger site with fantasy talk.
                  I turned the "Other Sports" section into an added Fantasy board. Its needed.

Comment

Working...
                  X