• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Topcat
    AKA "Pollcat"
    • Jan 2019
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
    Cleveland without a doubt. Bad luck in Cleveland then they moved. Got another team that won 1 fucking game in 2 years.
    And on top of that, they live in Cleveland.
    My brother moved from L.A. to Cleveland...and he doesn't like the weather much at all...

Comment

• Gwynning_Spirit
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by ChargingBolts View Post
      The Chargers, Vikings, Lions, Bills, Bengals, Browns are about the only 6 teams you wouldn't want to be a fan of due to history and current situations (other than Vikings and Bills both 0-4 in SB's but have good teams now).
      Maybe hopes for Bungles fan with their QB of the future in sight.
      I wonder when the Lions will be looking at Stafford's replacement... maybe 2021?

Comment

• Classic
        Hall Of Fame
        • Dec 2014
        • Send PM

Chargers. The Browns and Lions have worse managment than the Spanos but at least they have fanbase that cares. We have no fan base and history of losing. We ARE rock bottom.

Comment

• gzubeck
          Ines Sainz = Jet Bait!
          • Jan 2019
          • Tucson, AZ
          • Send PM

I would like to add a team...the redskins...there's never been a team that had a dynasty and then has blanked it up for 25 years...they definitely deserve an honorable mention here as well.
          Chiefs won the Superbowl with 10 Rookies....

"Locked, Cocked, and ready to Rock!" Jim Harbaugh

Comment

• Lightnin'
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

...of all the franchises listed, only the Chargers walked out on a fanbase that had (largely) abandoned them for one that didn't exist.

In short, building a following in LA will not happen in many of our lives, sadly.

I have no idea how or what it will look like 5 and certainly 10 years from now...
            San Diego Chargers

1961-2017

Comment

• Topcat
              AKA "Pollcat"
              • Jan 2019
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Lightnin' View Post
              ...of all the franchises listed, only the Chargers walked out on a fanbase that had (largely) abandoned them for one that didn't exist.

In short, building a following in LA will not happen in many of our lives, sadly.

I have no idea how or what it will look like 5 and certainly 10 years from now...
              Yep...it's like hopping off the Titanic to climb aboard the Lusitania...

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              😂
              🥰
              😘
              🤢
              😎
              😞
              😡
              👍