• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Boltjolt
    Dont let the PBs fool ya
    • Jun 2013
    • Henderson, NV
    • Send PM

In that one of the games that Gordon or Ekeler fumbled at the goal line?
    I'm sure that was on Rivers too.

Comment

• Maniaque 6
      French Speaking Charger Fan
      • Jan 2019
      • Québec city
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
      In that one of the games that Gordon or Ekeler fumbled at the goal line?
      I'm sure that was on Rivers too.
      If Rivers is not 4/11 with Allen, the Chargers don't need that late TD.

Comment

• Charge!
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Aug 2019
        • Send PM

Originally posted by Kingcrimson View Post
        Lol I think

4200 yards 27 TDs 12 INTs

Is more realistic. He does have an O-line but the team also has a more reliable run game and not as many weapons to throw to.
        The colts also have more weapons to throw to also...... Chargers used to line up in 4 or 5 WR sets, but it was an illusion.... everyone except KA and Williams was a decoy(none of the other guys could get open or catch)..... most Chargers passes were dump offs to the RB's and our TE's were virtually non existent..... having zero time to throw also forces lots of dump offs and throw aways.....

With Rivers at QB, the colts should dominate that weak division and of course win the division. The stats are not important except for one....Indy will be 12-4 and win a playoff game.

Comment

• Boltjolt
          Dont let the PBs fool ya
          • Jun 2013
          • Henderson, NV
          • Send PM

Originally posted by Maniaque 6 View Post

If Rivers is not 4/11 with Allen, the Chargers don't need that late TD.
          So this is your reason why we lost? Had we not fumbled at the GL and won, would you even be talking about his passes to Keenan at all? I just find that one stat a odd one to bring up. Had a TD pass called on the field reversed which was so close, they were splitting hairs on it, then we coudnt score from the one yardlne which ended in a Gordon fumble. Rivers just forgot how to hand off i guess.

Maybe if the defense dont make Tannehill look like Joe Montana we dont lose. There are more reasons than Rivers being 4 of 11 to Keenan.
          Last edited by Boltjolt; 04-13-2020, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• Charge!
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Aug 2019
            • Send PM

Before the draft at this time, I'd say they have a better chance of making the playoffs than we do. Right now I don't think we make it. Maybe we go 8-8,....if that.

We'll see after the draft.

Don't want to speculate what Rivers stats will be but I think he has more his typical season than not.
            Agree that Chargers right now without a QB and only 2 little RB's on the roster are going to struggle to get to 6 or 7 wins.... last year we got dominated by all 3 AFC west teams...... with Rivers..... without adding an elite QB like Burrow or Tua, we will not likely beat any of the AFC west teams..... If you only count offensive TD's and FG's(and remove OT scores) we scored less than 20 points per game in regulation last season with a future HOFer at QB...... and teams knew going into games that they did not have to score much to beat Chargers..... Chargers defense last year also could not stop anyone from scoring when they needed to.....

after our 12-4 2018 season, we all wondered if we had improved that much, or if we just had a lucky cinderella type season where we played over our heads...... 2019 proved to TT and fans that this team was not really as good as it appeared in 2018 and TT realized that this team was still lacking talent and speed at multiple positions.....

This off season shows they realize we are in complete rebuilding mode on offense and continuing to upgrade on a defense that is not too far away from really being as good of defense as you can have today.....

Comment

• richpjr
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Nashville
              • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post

Rivers was 24/38 (63%) for 329 yards, 2 TD's, and no interceptions. The problem in that game (besides poor pass protection) was that we only ran 21 times for 39 yards and couldn't run the ball in from the 1-yard line (on 3 plays) with under 1 minute to go. That loss was on the OL.
              This forum is so bizarre sometimes. There were plenty of games to criticize Rivers in last year, but to use a game where he puts 300+ yards passing with 2 TDs, a 108 QB rating with no turnovers is ridiculous. We win the game if not for a Gordon fumble after two horrible reversals. Somehow the haters blame Rivers for this? WTF????

Comment

• Eurobolt
                *** Jim Harbaugh ***
                • Sep 2018
                • Send PM

PR next season stats:
                4:0 in playoffs.

Comment

• RyanLeaf4President
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Oct 2019
                  • Send PM

So this is your reason why we lost? Had we not fumbled at the GL and won, would you even be talking about his passes to Keenan at all? I just find that one stat a odd one to bring up. Had a TD pass called on the field revereed, then coudnt score from the one which ended in a Gordon fumble. Rivers just forgot how to hand off i guess.

Maybe if the defense dont make Tannehill look like Joe Montana we dont lose. There are more reasons than Rivers being 4 of 11 to Keenan.
                  If Rivers would’ve rushed the ball in himself instead of letting Gordon fumble, we would’ve won. This is all on him.

Comment

• Boltjolt
                    Dont let the PBs fool ya
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Henderson, NV
                    • Send PM

Originally posted by RyanLeaf4President View Post

If Rivers would’ve rushed the ball in himself instead of letting Gordon fumble, we would’ve won. This is all on him.
                    :LOL:

Comment

• UtahBolt
                      Did we win?
                      • Jun 2013
                      • I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.
                      • Send PM

Originally posted by richpjr View Post

This forum is so bizarre sometimes. There were plenty of games to criticize Rivers in last year, but to use a game where he puts 300+ yards passing with 2 TDs, a 108 QB rating with no turnovers is ridiculous. We win the game if not for a Gordon fumble after two horrible reversals. Somehow the haters blame Rivers for this? WTF????
                      Not too mention, wasn't the first reversal an overturn of a TD pass to Ekeler? Yes, he scored on that one. That would have and should have put him at three TDs in that game.
                      I'll ride the wave...where it takes me.

Comment

• ChargersPowderBlue
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Aug 2019
                        • Send PM

I saw Square (who is overrated) whiff on a tackle on a Titans player.

Comment

• Xenos
                          • Feb 2019
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Boltnut View Post
                          Under-rated defense that just picked up DeForest Buckner and Xavier Rhodes. They'll probably draft a pass rusher @#13...
                          Sneaky good offensive weapons. They have an OL built to run or pass. Can run in the redzone...

4000 yds, 28 TD's, 8 ints. QB rating: 102. He might actually finally get to a SB (he deserves it).
                          Gave up 1st for Buckner.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡