Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bolt-O
    replied
    USA/ENG drew 0-0 today, and it looked like the USMNT may have outplayed the Three Lions. I hate ties, but this one was worth watching, and I think this was the first time the USMNT shut out a European opponent in WC play. Because Iran beat Wales (two goals in additional time, with Wales playing short handed due to the Keeper getting red carded), we need the Win next Tuesday vs. Iran. England will probably go on, as its is unlikely that Wales will beat them with enough goals.

Mexico plays the irate Argentina on Saturday, and also Germany lost vs. Japan. Only real strong team appears to be France.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    82' Gareth Bale fouled in the penalty area, and buries his PK. 1-1.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    GOL! USA! Pulisic feeds a streaking Timothy Weah, 36'

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    I have no idea about the USMNT, except Pulisic. They are very young, comparatively to past teams. Go USA, beat Wales.

btw, England killed Iran 6-2.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    This thread will do. But I doubt anyone other than a very few will post here.

Leave a comment:

• Willogone3
    replied
    id say the world cup is pretty major. how come no thread?

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Also marks the first time of a 3-0 sweep in a calendar year by either side, maybe since 1937.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Dos a Cero! Dos a Cero!

Pulisic, then McKennie, pushes USMNT over El Tri to first place in the Octagonal. Still a long ways to go.

Leave a comment:

• Fleet
    replied
    Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
    Woo!!!!!! USA wins the Gold Cuip on a extra time score at '119! Mexico had their A team out there, No need for the euro league players, lol.
    What a game that was. Really impressed with the b team guys.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    Woo!!!!!! USA wins the Gold Cuip on a extra time score at '119! Mexico had their A team out there, No need for the euro league players, lol.

Leave a comment:

• Bolt-O
    replied
    It's going Rome. Italy wins after the penalty shootout, 3 straight no goals by England at the end, even after two great saves by England's Pickford.

USMNT vs. Haiti tonight for the opening game.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍