• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • boldarblood
    Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Lakers Off season

So what do you think of the Lakers Free Agent and trade moves?

I think overall a much better and more balanced team. Lost some perimeter Defense for sure, significantly upgraded at Spacing, playmaking, 3 point, and Free Throw shooting. Better at rim protection with Howard back. Even with all those moves listed in Transactions have 2 roster spots. Very different team, but a nice mix of youth and vet. I might sign and trade Schroeder who is facing the PG market dried up or sign him to trade during the season for injuries.

Sortable NBA transactions including signings, trades, fines, suspensions, releases, etc...
  • boldarblood
    Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by boldarblood View Post
    So what do you think of the Lakers Free Agent and trade moves?

I think overall a much better and more balanced team. Lost some perimeter Defense for sure, significantly upgraded at Spacing, playmaking, 3 point, and Free Throw shooting. Better at rim protection with Howard back. Even with all those moves listed in Transactions have 2 roster spots. Very different team, but a nice mix of youth and vet. I might sign and trade Schroeder who is facing the PG market dried up or sign him to trade during the season for injuries.

https://www.spotrac.com/nba/transact...ngeles-lakers/
    This might be one of the best rebounding teams in a long time. Howard, LBJ, AD, and Westbrook are all plus to elite rebounders.

AD is moving to Center, LBJ to PF, Westbrook at PG then shooters.

Comment

• Willogone3
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Nov 2022
      • Send PM

seems like lakers might actually trade AD instead of russ. gives them more flexibility but wow way to nuke your plans!

Comment

Working...
      X