Plus Blake Griffin getting stuffed at the rim again and again
    Hashtag thepowderblues
  • Coachmarkos
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • SoDak
    • Technology Director
    • Send PM

I love the NBA, bought league pass this year to watch the LeBron Lakers...which is off to a rough start.

But it's a long season.
    "...of course that's just my opinion, I could be wrong."

Comment

• oneinchpunch
      Registered Charger Fan
      • Jun 2013
      • Send PM

Originally posted by coachmarkos View Post
      I love the NBA, bought league pass this year to watch the LeBron Lakers...which is off to a rough start.

But it's a long season.
      I decided against league pass this year because probably close to 50 games will be televised

Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Coachmarkos
        Registered Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • SoDak
        • Technology Director
        • Send PM

Rough one last night. But is was good to see Kuzma, Hart, and Lonzo play well.

Need Wagner to get 100% healthy... can use his length and shooting. They are awful small now when Javale goes to the bench.

Javale has played pretty good.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Rough one last night. But is was good to see Kuzma, Hart, and Lonzo play well.

Need Wagner to get 100% healthy... can use his length and shooting. They are awful small now when Javale goes to the bench.

Javale has played pretty good.
          Yeah, I almost turned it off at 128-120.

Kuz looked good in Ingram's place. JaVale also looked good but I don't how long they can count on him playing like that

Also, Johnathan Williams had a good start
          Last edited by oneinchpunch; 10-23-2018, 04:57 PM.
          Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• oneinchpunch
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Lance playing a much bigger role with Rondo out. I wonder if that will continue going forward.

Ball and Kuz are sure looking good so far.

The team will need to figure out rotations and defensive assignments
            Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Coachmarkos
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • SoDak
              • Technology Director
              • Send PM

Was impressed with Ball and Kuz during the suspension to Rondo.

I see they sent Wagner on a trip to the G League for "recovery", that's good news. Get him healthy and back on the roster.

He can help...they are SO SMALL without JaVale out there, and JaVale is... you know, JaVale... although I've been really happy with him.

Will probably see less of Lance with Ingram back, which is kind of sad (I hate to say it), because he played pretty well.

I think Kuz plays better as that Hybrid 3/4 Forward with LeBron... Rather than playing small ball 5 man... just too small.

Hart and Lonzo should remain the starting backcourt. But I wouldn't hesitate to move KCP (if you can find someone to take his contract...for a decent big man).

The NBA has been awesome so far. Steph is on a tear... the Thunder look like poop. The Bucks are all kinds of fun... Giannis is all kinds of frightening.

Comment

• thelightningwill
                Go Aztecs and Pads
                • Jul 2013
                • Send PM

Ayton on the Suns is my new favorite player. Somebody give him a point guard.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Was impressed with Ball and Kuz during the suspension to Rondo.

I see they sent Wagner on a trip to the G League for "recovery", that's good news. Get him healthy and back on the roster.

He can help...they are SO SMALL without JaVale out there, and JaVale is... you know, JaVale... although I've been really happy with him.

Will probably see less of Lance with Ingram back, which is kind of sad (I hate to say it), because he played pretty well.

I think Kuz plays better as that Hybrid 3/4 Forward with LeBron... Rather than playing small ball 5 man... just too small.

Hart and Lonzo should remain the starting backcourt. But I wouldn't hesitate to move KCP (if you can find someone to take his contract...for a decent big man).

The NBA has been awesome so far. Steph is on a tear... the Thunder look like poop. The Bucks are all kinds of fun... Giannis is all kinds of frightening.
                  I think Ingram being out mightve given the front office a view of what the team can be if they used him as a trade piece. Id hate to see him go but they played really well without him out there. I would hope its not the case but I can now see him being a former Laker
                  Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                    Registered Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

Brandon Ingram after serving four-game suspension: "I'm not coming off the bench. I don't know the lineup, but I know I'll be in it."
                    Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

• Coachmarkos
                      Registered Charger Fan
                      • Jun 2013
                      • SoDak
                      • Technology Director
                      • Send PM

Game last night was so frustrating to watch, in that you can see the talent that is there, and then just dumb plays at dumb times.

And of course, the other team hits crucial shots at crucial times... Jimmy Butler last night goes off late.

It's just predictable. If someone needs to hit a big shot against them, they do.

Comment

• oneinchpunch
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

Right now defense is a joke. But thats also because they havent established rotations.

As silly as it might sound, I'd bench Rondo and have Ingram as the point guard off the bench. Establish solid rotations so guys get used to playing with each other.
                        Hashtag thepowderblues

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        😂
                        🥰
                        😘
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😞
                        😡