• Show
Clear All
  • sandiego17
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jun 2013
    • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
    Fucking Liverpool. Congrats SD.
    Thanks brother, was f'n awesome. Actually was in Madrid for the final, fantastic city, fantastic result!

This is "IMG_0632 (1)" by Sandiego11 on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

This is "VIDEO-2019-06-01-17-59-58" by Sandiego11 on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

Comment

• Fleet
      TPB Founder
      • Jun 2013
      • Cardiff - Poipu
      • Send PM

Originally posted by sandiego17 View Post

Thanks brother, was f'n awesome. Actually was in Madrid for the final, fantastic city, fantastic result!

This is "IMG_0632 (1)" by Sandiego11 on Vimeo, the home for high quality videos and the people who love them.

https://vimeo.com/340261295
      That must have been awesome. Again congrats.

Comment

• chargerkdb
        Charger Fan
        • Jun 2013
        • Hotter than hell, Georgia
        • Send PM

Liverpool? Pick a proper team....https://www.canaries.co.uk/

Comment

• sandiego17
          Registered Charger Fan
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

Originally posted by chargerkdb View Post
          Liverpool? Pick a proper team....https://www.canaries.co.uk/
          Lucky for Norwich, Suarez won't be there when The Champions of Europe take on the canaries to open the EPL season. Unluckly, VVD and friends will be there.
          Last edited by sandiego17; 06-26-2019, 12:08 PM. Reason: Spellcheck

Comment

• chargerkdb
            Charger Fan
            • Jun 2013
            • Send PM

Liverpuds will be lucky to leave Carrow Rd with a draw. Haha Farke a pretty good manager. If he keeps Canaries up the poachers will come calling
            Last edited by chargerkdb; 06-26-2019, 01:00 PM.

Comment

• chargerkdb
              Charger Fan
              • Jun 2013
              • Send PM

I used to follow Liverpool when Ian Rush was there. I'm more an underdog fan and I lived in Norfolk so kind of a natural switch

Comment

• sandiego17
                Registered Charger Fan
                • Jun 2013
                • Send PM

I used to follow Liverpool when Ian Rush was there. I'm more an underdog fan and I lived in Norfolk so kind of a natural switch
                Liverpool was definitely not the underdog during the King Kenny and Rush eras, but with the Manchester Citehs and Manchester Uniteds around domestically and Real Madrids and Barcelonas internationally these days, Liverpool isn't exactly the favorite. Don't tell me you were pulling for Spuds in Madrid! Haha. Been able to knock the scum off their perch on the pitch, next comes commercially.

Comment

• sandiego17
                  Registered Charger Fan
                  • Jun 2013
                  • Send PM

Liverpuds will be lucky to leave Carrow Rd with a draw. Haha Farke a pretty good manager. If he keeps Canaries up the poachers will come calling
                  Can't wait. Only interesting international competions are qualifiers and the World Cup, the Nations League was just odd.

Comment

• chargerkdb
                    Charger Fan
                    • Jun 2013
                    • Send PM

When the Canaries had their parade through the city for winning Championship the bus broke down and the players had to get out and push. I'm sure Liverpool's celebrations were on par

Comment

• Bolt-O
                      Administrator
                      • Jun 2013
                      • Send PM

I'm a front running Barca fan. I don't have any preference to any team in the the Premier League, maybe a little upset that Barca lost to Liverpool, but is there a team that I should latch on to? Maybe Chelsea because of Pulisic?

Comment

• sandiego17
                        Registered Charger Fan
                        • Jun 2013
                        • Send PM

When the Canaries had their parade through the city for winning Championship the bus broke down and the players had to get out and push. I'm sure Liverpool's celebrations were on par
                        I didn't say they were underdogs like Norwich. Still, that parade is 1000x better than this travesty:

Congratulations to Manchester City on winning the English Premier League! Join us in celebrating our team, the champions, for making us and all their fans pr...

I'd take a broken bus pushed by Klopp and Salah over that hot mess...

Comment

• sandiego17
                          Registered Charger Fan
                          • Jun 2013
                          • Send PM

Originally posted by Bolt-O View Post
                          I'm a front running Barca fan. I don't have any preference to any team in the the Premier League, maybe a little upset that Barca lost to Liverpool, but is there a team that I should latch on to? Maybe Chelsea because of Pulisic?
                          NO. Fuck no. Chelsea has no soul. Even their 'greatest' manager called them plastics. Seriously, their own manager thinks their fans are fake. Russian oligarch. https://www.quora.com/Why-are-Chelse...-fans%E2%80%9D
                          Manchester City, I mean, look at the video I posted in the response to chargerkdb. Cute little club though, they were shit until oil sheiks took over. They're still smalltime. Clap your hands! Lol. This is a proper celebration. I was in Madrid, but flew to SD, should have made a pit stop in England. https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-merseyside-48472068
                          Manchester United? I mean, if you like teams like the Cowboys and Yankees, go ahead and root for the scum (Liverpool Man U makes Yankees Red Sox seem tame).
                          Arsenal - I don't mind them in comparison to the other top-6 rivals
                          Spurs - I mean, they're trophy cabinet consists of putting the pressure on rivals.
                          Liverpool - Don't do it, its a tad obsessive. But if millions across the globe singing YNWA matters no other team compares: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOFMov4RR_Q Plus, san diego supporters have princess pub for every game! A pint at noon for champions league games or at 7am for league games? Why not?

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          😂
                          🥰
                          😘
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😞
                          😡
                          👍