• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thelightningwill
    Go Aztecs and Pads
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

No San Diego Sports fans here

This place is dead. Good luck with your season, Los Angeles fans. I am out again. Go Aztecs. Go Padres. San Diego forever.
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Its a Charger forum. lol Even when the Bolts were in Diego the Padre discussion was dead here. We had maybe one Aztecs thread. Nobody wants to talk about anything other than the Chargers. And its not even close to being dead. Its just business as usual here. The Charger discussion has always ruled the day.

Comment

• thelightningwill
      Go Aztecs and Pads
      • Jul 2013
      • Send PM

I am back again. I saw my first bit of L.A. Spanos action. It was the third quarter. The Spanoses looked the same as I remembered them. They are still Rivers and nobody else. How did that team make the post season? If football were legit, it couldn't have happened.

Oh, at the bar, there were fans of the Packers, Cowgirls, St. Louis Cardinals, and Arizona Cardinals. No Donkeys fans. No Spanos fans. There were about 15 TVs on the wall I was facing. About three fourths of them were showing the Packers. At least two were showing the baseball game. There were a couple horsey races showing also. One of the TVs was showing an ode to Hispanic boxing champions. When that show ended, the third quarter of the Spanos game came on. All the other weeks I have been to the bar this NFL season, I had not found one TV showing the Spanoses. So this was a first and hopefully a last.
      Last edited by thelightningwill; 10-07-2019, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X