• Show
Clear All
  • MakoShark
    Disgruntled
    • Jun 2013
    • North Alabama
    • Send PM

And so the "bye" weeks begin

Adjust your rosters accordingly (chris) and be aware of poachers (me) if you try to float somebody on the waiver wire for a week. Week 10's gonna be brutal for me. I need a WR.
    sigpic
  • Fleet
    TPB Founder
    • Jun 2013
    • Cardiff - Poipu
    • Send PM

Im down Barkley. AB probably wont play this year. Could be ok if i get Green back. I dont expect to go far in this league.

Comment

• MakoShark
      Disgruntled
      • Jun 2013
      • North Alabama
      • Send PM

Originally posted by Fleet View Post
      Im down Barkley. AB probably wont play this year. Could be ok if i get Green back. I dont expect to go far in this league.
      After such a great draft? Your team looked stacked to start the season, now injuries and player stupidity have turned it into a mess. Time to work some GM trade magic?
      sigpic

Comment

• Fleet
        TPB Founder
        • Jun 2013
        • Cardiff - Poipu
        • Send PM

Originally posted by MakoShark View Post

After such a great draft? Your team looked stacked to start the season, now injuries and player stupidity have turned it into a mess. Time to work some GM trade magic?
        Im open for business. lol

Comment

• Velo
          Ride!
          • Aug 2019
          • Everywhere
          • Leave the gun, take the cannolis
          • Send PM

Week 12...do I go with Amari Cooper at the Pats on the road where he's going up against Stephon Gilmore, or do I sit him this week and go with Demariyus Thomas at home vs the Raiders or Dorsett III at home vs the Cowboys? I'm already sitting Michael Gallup at the Patriots, starting Brandin Cooks. It's a tough decision on Cooper though. He's been my best WR all season, but the Lions' Darius Slay shut him down last week.

Comment

Working...
          X