Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ghost View Post

What a difference 5 years makes, huh?

PSP form Frontotemporal Dementia is a form of dementia similar to Alzheimers, which his father, Fred died of.

Going with the dementia angle because you know Biden has it, eh? I know Biden has it because my own mother just died from it. If your party had any sense of dignity they would pull him out of this election.

So you leaving COVID behind now, eh? Since the numbers are spiking thanks to all the anarchists and terrorists in your party, I assumed you'd leave it in the rear view mirror now. Not relevant anymore since your friends had to throw their temper tantrum and destroy everyone's property, right? Serves them right, though. And you see how well masks really work. If it isn't N95, you may as well not be wearing one.
    “We’ve got a good team. You see how we played for three quarters.” --Mike McCoy

Comment

• 46K a day.

Local Russian stooge stunned.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by ghost View Post

46K a day.

Local Russian stooge stunned.
          Because protesting, tearing down statues and destroying businesses was more important than being able to attend the funeral of a loved one. Now the rest of the country is paying for your parties' idiocy. You idiots have spread it everywhere. But you just had to throw your temper tantrum. You people need your asses kicked.
          “We’ve got a good team. You see how we played for three quarters.” --Mike McCoy

Comment

• 14 Clemson players tested positive for it. They said the big jump in infections is the lower age group of 18-25. You know, the kids that didn't care, dont wear masks and didn't think it would effect them.

Reading many college players are being infected. I just don't think we will have a season but I hope the NFL does at least. Just have my doubts.
            Last edited by Boltjolt; 06-28-2020, 09:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boltjolt View Post
              14 Clemson players tested positive for it. They said the big jump in infections is the lower age group of 18-25. You know, the kids that didn't care, wear masks and didn't think it would effect them.

Reading many college players are being infected. I just don't think we will have a season but I hope the NFL does at least. Just have my doubts.
              The NBA tested all 302 of the players set to report for the “bubble” tournament in Orlando. 15 tested positive. They will have to test negative before they report. Rudy Gobert who was the 1st to test positive in March says he’s not fully recovered yet.

Comment

• The NFL is weighing whether to ask fans to sign coronavirus waivers as a condition of attending games. A study show fans aren't inclinded to do so.

https://www.si.com/nfl/chargers/news...-pandemic-2020

Comment

• Originally posted by jamrock View Post

The NBA tested all 302 of the players set to report for the “bubble” tournament in Orlando. 15 tested positive. They will have to test negative before they report. Rudy Gobert who was the 1st to test positive in March says he’s not fully recovered yet.
                  Yeah, I don't think the NFL is going to have a season this year, or it will be cut short if they try to have one. I've held that opinion since spring. There's just no way to contain the pinche virus.

Comment

Working...
                  X