• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Millionaire Wussy
    Registered Charger Fan
    • Jul 2013
    • Send PM

OT Another thread that might make you smile

I ride the bus for my transportation. I think every driver should carry a big stick!

Bus driver bags purse-snatcher with a bat. CNN’s Jeanne Moos reports on instant karma caught on camera.

Then there's some good samaritan action that leaves you feeling even better.
    For Stinky-Jon-Wizzleteats....

"Pray for strength and healing oh and money!"
  • QSmokey
    Guardedly Optimistic
    • Jun 2013
    • Kuna, Idaho
    • Retired
    • Send PM

Originally posted by alex View Post
    I ride the bus for my transportation. I think every driver should carry a big stick!

Bus driver bags purse-snatcher with a bat. CNN’s Jeanne Moos reports on instant karma caught on camera.

Then there's some good samaritan action that leaves you feeling even better.
    Loved it. Just wish the guy with his hand caught in the bus was Michael Vick.

Comment

• Mister Hoarse
      No Sir, I Dont Like It
      • Jun 2013
      • Section 457
      • Migrant Film Worker
      • Send PM

Originally posted by QSmokey View Post
      Loved it. Just wish the guy with his hand caught in the bus was Michael Vick.
      THIS^^^ LOGO:
      Dean Spanos Should Get Ass Cancer Of The Ass!
      sigpic

Comment

• Stinky Wizzleteats+
        Grammar Police
        • Jun 2013
        • Send PM

I smiled.
        Go Rivers!

Comment

fender57
          • Jun 2013
          • Send PM

I was kinda hoping the bus driver bashed him across his teeth a few times myself.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
            Registered Charger Fan
            • Jul 2013
            • Send PM

My take on this driver is he EASILY was badder than the criminal as he stated. He told the would-be purse-snatcher that as he applied the beat-down. Keep in mind the driver had to do all of the following (pretty much all at once)...

1. Driver had to steer back into traffic after making a stop (that requires at least one hand) while closing the door to capture the criminals hand in the bus door. Usually bus drivers close the door before taking off from a stop. But he knew the criminal would be free to roam the bus if he only closed the door before taking off. And what beautiful timing from the driver to capture the hand!

2. While moving the bus forward the driver finds his stick of pain and administers the beat-down. Driver has to concentrate on the road ahead but he also has to look fully at the cowarding criminal to deliver the most accurate beat-down possible.

3. This bus driver showed traits that I think Mike McCoy/Tom Telesco might be interested in. He's versatile. He's clearly not afraid of contact. He showed excellent dexterity and timing in a variety of ways. And he protects his teammates. That bus driver is the ideal baller. And I'm guessing he's a free agent.

Comment

• Millionaire Wussy
              Registered Charger Fan
              • Jul 2013
              • Send PM

This girl's story puts things into perspective for me.

The NCAA moved up opening day so Lauren Hill, a player with terminal brain cancer could realize her dream of playing college basketball.

Comment

Working...
              X